Scousebird Blogs #5 suggestion. Part time mum & scranning bum - we are not the same hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still, having a young kid at home would be enough for me to take that advise with the potential consequences that behaviour could have (and might have had already) 🤷‍♀️ it’s very selfish in my opinion
Absolutely, same here! Sorry I was just mentioning how people will work around the rules, like she has going on a date 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Urghhhh can’t bare that laugh!!! It’s so forced cos she can’t think of anything interesting to say! ..... also NO ONE wants that jumper mate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Losing the plot imagine posting that after one date and if that was date what was Friday????????????????????

Reactions: 3
Losing the plot imagine posting that after one date and if that was date what was Friday????????????????????
And she got absolutely shitfaced on a date with someone, what a catch 🙄 he must be desperate if he wants to see her again after seeing the tit show she must have been.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200928-190241.png

Why is her jumper always full of hairs ??

Edited to add not the best screenshot watch the stories it looks like she's been rolling around with a cat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who starts looking for a fella during a pandemic? She is desperate as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he is Ross Geller then his second wife was always the worst one...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she meant to be meeting BadmanTingMum like 2 weeks ago? And the badmanting drama was last week? So in the space of 7 days she’s been on the Internet, picked up a new fella, gone out on one singular date which must have ended at 10pm coz of the curfew. Got raging tit faced drunk and told the internet ABOUT new dude?

I mean, it’s the stuff of fairy tales

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t she meant to be meeting BadmanTingMum like 2 weeks ago? And the badmanting drama was last week? So in the space of 7 days she’s been on the Internet, picked up a new fella, gone out on one singular date which must have ended at 10pm coz of the curfew. Got raging tit faced drunk and told the internet ABOUT new dude?

I mean, it’s the stuff of fairy tales
Not forgetting they’d already arranged the second date???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.