Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the valentines cards she is trying to flog, something along the lines of ‘I want you to duck me as hard as Boris fucks the country’
1. As if anyone wants reminding of Boris Johnson on Valentine’s day
2. As if anyone wants to think of having sex with their significant other and BJ simultaneously
3. As if any scouser would pay for something with a reference to a HEAD TORY
4. She’s clearly read here and saw us calling her Stephanie de jeffel johnson
5. Shes bleeping rancid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Riiiighhht...

So, 2 days ago we were being passively aggressively shamed for not shopping local enough and her business and other small businesses suffering as a result of this. 'Please shop local guys' was the beggy little shout of the day.

today, the woman previously crying poverty and, I quote, 'is struggling' is encouraging the Jefflet's to shop at Lookfantastic- the company owned by the Hut Group, valued at over £1billion just over 2 years ago before multi-billionaire owner Matt Moulding floated it.

I can't keep up with her. Which is it Stef?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Been quiet on here today. Jeff is probably wondering what we’re up to. Or not since we don’t exist in her world and all that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.