Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I wonder what happened 😩
I followed her and actually forgot all about her! She had threads on here. She piled all the right back on! Couldn’t believe it. Was in a relatively short space of time too. Should add at least half of the weight was back on before she ever fell preg. She’d had a tummy tuck after all that weight loss too. What a waste of money.

Reactions: 7
I followed her and actually forgot all about her! She had threads on here. She piled all the right back on! Couldn’t believe it. Was in a relatively short space of time too. Should add at least half of the weight was back on before she ever fell preg. She’d had a tummy tuck after all that weight loss too. What a waste of money.
duck that would be devastating. Never seen her insta.

So when’s the Patroen launching then 🤣 or had it? I can’t get over that avo toast man it looks like it’s come from a kitchen in Birkenhead, not the sort of thing I’d pay three quid to see

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the only thing I can think is because it did not fit the narrative of “I’ve been stressed since I returned from Rome and it’s all the trolls fault”
That makes sense. But surely she knows everyone who is interested in her will have seen it? My brain actually hurts trying to keep up with her antics. I have to go to bed for a day after reading KHM thread though. She isn't that level yet. But there's time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went in when she was in Crosby, it was empty and I hate going into small shops and not buying anything, it makes me feel weird! But I couldn’t even buy something just to be polite, it was full of shite! All Spanish cleaning stuff was almost double the price of elsewhere too, can only imagine the mark up on the Chinese shite she ships over. Nothing she sells can’t be found for less on eBay or Etsy.
I’d feel exactly the same but as I’ve said before I’d end up coming out with a sympathy hairy fanny pen knowing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know when she was talking about the swinging. She was saying the story was convincing and she was trying to think which couple it was and it was only after giving it a good hard think that’s she realised the story was made up.

must only swing with singles then?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know when she was talking about the swinging. She was saying the story was convincing and she was trying to think which couple it was and it was only after giving it a good hard think that’s she realised the story was made up.

must only swing with singles then?
Exactly this 👆if someone said I’d been swinging I would absolutely know that was bullshit…wouldn’t need any brain searching!!! What a proper little meff Jeff…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why anyone would pay money to see a blogger or influencer. It is awful. Instagram need to look into this as it is a free platform.
I follow so many different people and think, you are actually doing a good job because you have made it about work with a hint of your life. I want to buy the shoes you have on not hearing your opinions on life because they are not right. I dislike her views on politics,but what this government have done has continued to support the less fortunate and not promote any sort of get off your arse and get a job. I do see it everyday- the amount I see low income families get, makes me think what’s the point in working!

Plus she’s had handouts too or did she not claim anything during the pandemic?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
duck that would be devastating. Never seen her insta.

So when’s the Patroen launching then 🤣 or had it? I can’t get over that avo toast man it looks like it’s come from a kitchen in Birkenhead, not the sort of thing I’d pay three quid to see
I wouldn't pay £3 to eat it, so I defo wouldn't pay that to watch it being made. Wonder if people get extra lip smacks and hard swallows for their hard earned cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I listen to a lot of podcasts whose hosts put so much time, effort and content out there for free and have patreon accounts for extra content, group chats, bonus editions etc. to help support them. This bleep is posting pictures of crappy avo on toast and expects you to bleeping pay for the privilege! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember her, she was so condescending and patronising. Karma well and truly bit her on the arse! Slimming world is a big con anyway, most people end up putting all the weight back on with it
Yeah good old Jsg ate the whole rainbow and the pot of gold at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the patreon users she mentioned as one of her 'absolute faves' is Lalalaletmeexplain. She is anonymous. When she does lives it is a black screen. Her stories use a filter that don't show her face at all. So she uses Patreon when it comes to events. Only long term supporters are invited. That way her anonymity isn't compromised. Or at least, it is far less likely for this to happen and it seems to have worked for her for a long time now. She has a son. She used to be social worker. It makes sense, this is a way she has used the platform correctly to keep herself and other's safe. What Jeff is using it for isn't comparable. Her poor daughter hasn't been protected from day dot. It is too little too late and that is why people are sceptical about her motives. I wish she could understand that. It isn't about trolling, it is common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why anyone would pay money to see a blogger or influencer. It is awful. Instagram need to look into this as it is a free platform.
I follow so many different people and think, you are actually doing a good job because you have made it about work with a hint of your life. I want to buy the shoes you have on not hearing your opinions on life because they are not right. I dislike her views on politics,but what this government have done has continued to support the less fortunate and not promote any sort of get off your arse and get a job. I do see it everyday- the amount I see low income families get, makes me think what’s the point in working!

Plus she’s had handouts too or did she not claim anything during the pandemic?
She claimed loads of grants

One of the patreon users she mentioned as one of her 'absolute faves' is Lalalaletmeexplain. She is anonymous. When she does lives it is a black screen. Her stories use a filter that don't show her face at all. So she uses Patreon when it comes to events. Only long term supporters are invited. That way her anonymity isn't compromised. Or at least, it is far less likely for this to happen and it seems to have worked for her for a long time now. She has a son. She used to be social worker. It makes sense, this is a way she has used the platform correctly to keep herself and other's safe. What Jeff is using it for isn't comparable. Her poor daughter hasn't been protected from day dot. It is too little too late and that is why people are sceptical about her motives. I wish she could understand that. It isn't about trolling, it is common sense.
She’s up her own arse too much to have stayed anonymous. You can tell by the way she acts she is totally in love with herself. She uses Cora as a prop when she’s scrounging free stuff, then ships her back off to her dads. What kind of mother of a young child fucks off to Italy twice in a matter of weeks with her latest shag? When she took Cora on holiday, she put her in the kids club and complained every bleeping day about something. She chooses men before her daughter

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.