Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you wanted to duck off from social media you’d just do it. Or create a private account and allow family and friends to follow..options that don’t involve money. And don’t involve ‘trolls’.

to create a friggen subscription…is clearly about money and has clearly been planned for a good while. Absolute weirdo. I feel sorry for anyone that thinks I know what I’ll do, I’ll pay to see some Maghull weirdo walk around hallmark to buy cards to post to herself.
ahem. Maghull is not weird and hallmark went years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why does everything she cooks or makes look absolutely disgusting 🤢 And as usual she’s practically bleeping herself. duck off jeff
Also, where’s the rest of it. Why can I see more of the toasted bit than avocado? She’s a millionaire isn’t she - think she could spring for a decent portion for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh I was nearly making a yerma1 account, I forgot for password. This whole goodbye and still lingering reminds of chandler in Friends when he has to move to Tulsa and he’s saying bye for aba 10 minute until Phoebe boots him out and closes the door 😂 someone shut the door on the boring bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ahh I was nearly making a yerma1 account, I forgot for password. This whole goodbye and still lingering reminds of chandler in Friends when he has to move to Tulsa and he’s saying bye for aba 10 minute until Phoebe boots him out and closes the door 😂 someone shut the door on the boring bastard!
Hahaha Carlisi will be moving to Yemen soon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor child must be so confused. Her mother literally adopts the personality of all of these loves of her life. Proper Jekyl and Hyde ma. Vile

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Where have I said maghull is weird?! Oh that’s good to know, thanks for the card shop closure update 👏🏼
you said Maghull weirdo 🤣

anyway…. Why would she get a shop ok town. Rates are obviously a lot higher

Reactions: 4
its definitely not. All this “I’ve not eaten a thing since I returned from rome” she was literally dancing round Jodie’s gym with a big smile on her face greeting everyone with a Bonjourno on Friday so clearly all was well and the Italian penis was still in position.

Then Saturday comes, she deletes the post and is all on about this passive aggressive greetings card she’s had to call the cops about.

Coincides with deletion of “next stop Sicily, mutual unfollowing of Carlisi on twitter and a face like a smacked arse on live stories.

Funniest thing is though if we can all see that, Carlisi will be able to see that too. Once again making a show of herself in front of a man while the internet watches
Defo. When it very first happened I thought maybe this is to save the relationship. But it very quickly became obvious that he’d legged it. Her running in the gym shouting Bonjourno 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Defo. When it very first happened I thought maybe this is to save the relationship. But it very quickly became obvious that he’d legged it. Her running in the gym shouting Bonjourno 😭😭😭😭
And every fucker shouts arrivederci and fucks off when she enters the gym because they don’t want to smell her sweaty kipper stench and watch her throwing weights like King Kong

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Instagram are rolling out subscriptions! They are starting with a small number in the US and then hoping to roll out 😱
I’m not quite sure how it will work, because surely if you follow a page you are subscribing to their content?
no cost mentioned btw

So obvious it’s a desperate attempt to prove to Carlisi that she’s changed! If it was actually for privacy she would have just deleted her accounts. I remember that girl from Liverpool who lost loads of weight on Slimming World (had a large insta following) then put it back on, one day her account was just gone without trace as she had clearly had enough of the insta and tattle stuff.

Surely the bloody avocado on toast doesn’t need to be on subscription only? That content is going to get very boring very quickly for those following and paying for it. She’s completely forgotten her own excuse as to why she’s “left” insta. No doubt she will be back when she realises it’s all over for good with Carlisi and will say she’s had sooo many messages that she’s decided to come back etc (again forgetting she’s said it’s for privacy haha).

Reactions: 16
you said Maghull weirdo 🤣

anyway…. Why would she get a shop ok town. Rates are obviously a lot higher
Yeah she is a weirdo and she’s from Maghull?

I have zero interest in card shops and their rates? 😭😭😭 nevertheless, thanks the info

So obvious it’s a desperate attempt to prove to Carlisi that she’s changed! If it was actually for privacy she would have just deleted her accounts. I remember that girl from Liverpool who lost loads of weight on Slimming World (had a large insta following) then put it back on, one day her account was just gone without trace as she had clearly had enough of the insta and tattle stuff.

Surely the bloody avocado on toast doesn’t need to be on subscription only? That content is going to get very boring very quickly for those following and paying for it. She’s completely forgotten her own excuse as to why she’s “left” insta. No doubt she will be back when she realises it’s all over for good with Carlisi and will say she’s had sooo many messages that she’s decided to come back etc (again forgetting she’s said it’s for privacy haha).
Poor child must be so confused. Her mother literally adopts the personality of all of these loves of her life. Proper Jekyl and Hyde ma. Vile
who is her fella?! I’ve only just come across her from her big dramatic I am leaving the internet video.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah she is a weirdo and she’s from Maghull?

I have zero interest in card shops and their rates? 😭😭😭 nevertheless, thanks the info

who is her fella?! I’ve only just come across her from her big dramatic I am leaving the internet video.
saying about the rates as previous threads have said about it✌🏻

I walk past her shop regular and it is deathly quiet. Where's all her stock too? You'd have thought her shop was in Russia its that bloody empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I walk past her shop regular and it is deathly quiet. Where's all her stock too? You'd have thought her shop was in Russia its that bloody empty.
Has she still got those cloud things up that will probably be absolutely minging by now

Reactions: 3
I went in when she was in Crosby, it was empty and I hate going into small shops and not buying anything, it makes me feel weird! But I couldn’t even buy something just to be polite, it was full of shite! All Spanish cleaning stuff was almost double the price of elsewhere too, can only imagine the mark up on the Chinese shite she ships over. Nothing she sells can’t be found for less on eBay or Etsy.

Reactions: 10

Jen 😂😂😂😂.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.