Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% this. If she was so scared she’d keep her home, child and private life under lock and key. Everyone knows she’s a woman living alone, she posts when she’s away and her house is empty. She’s let’s people know where she is and what she’s doing pretty much by the hour. She’d a fuckin idiot.
She is a narcissist idiot! I could understand if she was A list, but she is a bleeping meff from liverpool that no one likes, and the biggest troll going.

anyway as long as she keeps them toes out of my timeline, she can crack on, and earn her ‘thousands’ from her deluded followers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she’s that wealthy, why is the applying for the 6 grand omicron grant from Liverpool City Council. Under the guise of being in the hospitality sector because she sells ale and coffee???…….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve just had a look at the criteria, has to be the “main service” to qualify (ie she would have to demonstrate that more than 50% of her income comes from the hospitality portion of her business. She’d have to do some creative accounting to qualify for that

I’ve just had a look at the criteria, has to be the “main service” to qualify (ie she would have to demonstrate that more than 50% of her income comes from the hospitality portion of her business. She’d have to do some creative accounting to qualify for that
Jeff is a compulsive liar so that wouldn’t be too hard for her. Spoon headed boot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It probably does if she only sells 2 coffees and 1 hairy fanny pen in there a week then that’s over 50% I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’ll probably apply for two. One for the shag den caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£6 to watch some avocado be smushed up on toast. Would you not be embarrassed saying you’re paying to watch that?

• Haha
I don’t think this flounce is remotely to do with Cora’s safety, it’s 100% cock related.

• Haha
I don’t think this flounce is remotely to do with Cora’s safety, it’s 100% cock related.
its definitely not. All this “I’ve not eaten a thing since I returned from rome” she was literally dancing round Jodie’s gym with a big smile on her face greeting everyone with a Bonjourno on Friday so clearly all was well and the Italian penis was still in position.

Then Saturday comes, she deletes the post and is all on about this passive aggressive greetings card she’s had to call the cops about.

Coincides with deletion of “next stop Sicily, mutual unfollowing of Carlisi on twitter and a face like a smacked arse on live stories.

Funniest thing is though if we can all see that, Carlisi will be able to see that too. Once again making a show of herself in front of a man while the internet watches

Attachments

Reactions: 24
She's not wired right. Crying about privacy but had that monstrosity done to her house at Christmas and then plastered it all over SM??

• Haha
lest we forget love island in the front garden

I can’t help but laugh at how the plait has deteriorated at the same rate her self esteem did

as it happened
She’s a stink. Wash your hair you minty trout. I bet it’s stiff with the amount of dry shampoo she uses 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
its definitely not. All this “I’ve not eaten a thing since I returned from rome” she was literally dancing round Jodie’s gym with a big smile on her face greeting everyone with a Bonjourno on Friday so clearly all was well and the Italian penis was still in position.

Then Saturday comes, she deletes the post and is all on about this passive aggressive greetings card she’s had to call the cops about.

Coincides with deletion of “next stop Sicily, mutual unfollowing of Carlisi on twitter and a face like a smacked arse on live stories.

Funniest thing is though if we can all see that, Carlisi will be able to see that too. Once again making a show of herself in front of a man while the internet watches
Doubt he’s watching as it sounds like he actually has a busy business

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sitting here on my phone and Mr Tomi 2015 asks. Are you on that site about that Jethro woman again? I just nearly pissed myself 🤣🤣

Doubt he’s watching as it sounds like he actually has a busy business
How come she’s not in the restaurant glued to his arse🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sitting here on my phone and Mr Tomi 2015 asks. Are you on that site about that Jethro woman again? I just nearly pissed myself 🤣🤣

How come she’s not in the restaurant glued to his arse🤔
Jethro 😂⚰⚰⚰ I can’t cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.