Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was quick to set patreon up. Doesn't want to charge but here's my 3 accounts, 3 lots of payments...she must think we all button up backwards 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I managed to have another look at the story on her insta. I skipped a bit of it but when she was reading the "lovely comments" (her words) that people had sent..she was skimming them and goes "blah blah blah". Steph you really are the gift that keeps on giving - never change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hasn’t said anything direct but if you read the thread it’s obvious who she’s talking about. She says she recently found out who they were, that they are a friend of a friend and they’ve overstepped the mark and that that friend would be very disappointed with that you’ve done. And that they know who they are.
How dare she! She has upset people, including me. If she knows who I am, so be it. Her crying into her phone in a towel about Jennie was awful. Her behaviour at the funeral was awful. Her filming on the night of the funeral was awful! If she thinks this is all acceptable behaviour, it says more about her than me

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hasn’t said anything direct but if you read the thread it’s obvious who she’s talking about. She says she recently found out who they were, that they are a friend of a friend and they’ve overstepped the mark and that that friend would be very disappointed with that you’ve done. And that they know who they are.
Playing the little badly done to victim as usual Jeff? You’re right and everyone else is wrong.
Narcissistic bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How dare she! She has upset people, including me. If she knows who I am, so be it. Her crying into her phone in a towel about Jennie was awful. Her behaviour at the funeral was awful. Her filming on the night of the funeral was awful! If she thinks this is all acceptable behaviour, it says more about her than me
shes that delusional though she thinks she has the right to behave like that and anyone who disagrees (such as Jennies real friends) are dismissed in her mind as trolls. She has ZERO self awareness. That level of delusion cannot be reasoned with

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s a horrible fucker. And more people are beginning to see that. She is absolutely vile. How she hasn’t been witch slapped by now is a complete mystery

Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over her behaviour about this. I don’t know Jennie or you and her group of friends/family, but I felt so annoyed with Steph using her death to gain sympathy/attention. It was clear they hadn’t spoken for ages as she didn’t seem to know much about what had happened. Her behaviour was so bizarre and disrespectful and I’m sorry she put you through that! I imagine a lot of others felt the same as me.
She’s certainly shown her true colours in the last few months, but she just can’t see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon it's a quick cash grab to finish paying off the kitchen then she'll be back on insta as normal
She'll have a job, 27 comments on her latest 'feel sorry for me' video cos someone sent a card to her house. She's got a garish yellow front door, a load of wood knocked together looking out of place and she makes her own house look a Sheow for Christmas. Nobody Doxxed you (they really didn't cos the address didn't get posted anywhere from what I can see!), you Doxxed yourself.

£9 a month tops she'll make off Patreon from her 3 followers 1 of them will be her cos she loves the sound of her own voice that much and 1 of the other 2 will be a Tattler with a made up email address.

I've never really disliked her enough to comment regularly but she's really grated on me over this woe is me bid for cash.

I don’t understand how these influencers think their content is worth paying for. I doubt many people are going to go out of their way to download/sign up to patreon just to keep following these people. If they do, I can’t see it being a long term financial commitment and they’ll sack it off after a month.

One girl I know makes a fortune on patreon but, the difference between her and Jeff is, she has something to offer as a very accomplished dancer and instructor with professional filming.

I can’t think of one influencer or blogger I would pay to carry on seeing. How is she expecting brands to work with her if her social media is private/behind a paywall?

I hope 2022 is the year influencers duck off, their overinflated egos must be close to bursting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she said the trolls get worse the quieter she is... but back in 2019 when she first started posting more to her stories, we were terrible and would lie and twist everything. And that made her not want to do it, so it got less and less. 🥴

See the issue here Jeff?

And yes this thread was dead for ages until she announced her fleeting departure. Then it geared all back up. She is a manipulative, unkind wool. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s a horrible fucker. And more people are beginning to see that. She is absolutely vile. How she hasn’t been witch slapped by now is a complete mystery
I think most of Liverpool knows what she is. I don’t think anyone will slap her in fear what a slap back with them hands could do

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That live today was something else. 17 minutes of utter narcissism. I think this is all one big victim display for the boyfriend yano.

imagine selling access to yours and your kids life and telling ppl you’ve done it as cheap as poss when you haven’t. I can’t wait to see how this pans out

That live today was something else. 17 minutes of utter narcissism. I think this is all one big victim display for the boyfriend yano.

imagine selling access to yours and your kids life and telling ppl you’ve done it as cheap as poss when you haven’t. I can’t wait to see how this pans out
Let’s not forget too, no one bleeping asked to see her whole life - she chooses to put it out there constantly. Weird one her. How can you be mad at people for knowing info you give out and make obvious

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.