Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is like a reoccurring fungus. We’re not going to get rid of her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my, I just looked back at the earlier threads of Jeff and this started out as what looked like a rave thread, I like Steph blah blah, wonder what happened to these tattlers, and probably would have a coronary at some of the posts now, one was really offended by the mugs in the Crosby shop, can imagine the offence by later posts of arse scranning and swinging.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my, I just looked back at the earlier threads of Jeff and this started out as what looked like a rave thread, I like Steph blah blah, wonder what happened to these tattlers, and probably would have a coronary at some of the posts now, one was really offended by the mugs in the Crosby shop, can imagine the offence by later posts of arse scranning and swinging.

Just had a quick read back through the first couple of pages, the timeline of the divorce still baffles me. Gushy Valentines to each other and then two weeks later, we’re divorced 🤔 They were both with new people within weeks as well.

Reactions: 15
I hate the way she comes on ‘making a joke’ about things that she actually means ‘I am a fox’ ‘I bet you didn’t think you’d see me again’ and the like. It’s the whole ‘girl next door’ persona when we all know she’s full of herself and looking for compliments.
Stop pretending you’re nervous about coming on Jeff it’s pathetic, there’s not been a day since ‘leaving’ that she’s not come on!!!

Reactions: 14
First few mins are her admiring herself over how good she looks with the filter she’s using 🤦🏻‍♀️ then saying she can’t understand why the trolls are coming after her so much as she’s so much more private these days 🤷🏻‍♀️
She then goes on to say she’s lost loads of weight through the stress and why should her little Jefflets suffer and not see her content due to the trolling. Cry me a bleeping river 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First few mins are her admiring herself over how good she looks with the filter she’s using 🤦🏻‍♀️ then saying she can’t understand why the trolls are coming after her so much as she’s so much more private these days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Two thoughts that occurred to me watching it -
1. Isn’t the genie out of the bottle a bit on this privacy thing? Even if she does now follow through and stick to the Patreon people already know where she lives, Cora’s school, where she works out etc etc.
2. If shes identifying trolls who are friends of friends then she really has no guarantee that people who seem friendly aren’t slagging her off behind her back so she’s going to struggle to block all trolls (unless she charges her actual friends to view her stuff which wouldn’t put past her!)

Reactions: 14
Two thoughts that occurred to me watching it -
1. Isn’t the genie out of the bottle a bit on this privacy thing? Even if she does now follow through and stick to the Patreon people already know where she lives, Cora’s school, where she works out etc etc.
2. If shes identifying trolls who are friends of friends then she really has no guarantee that people who seem friendly aren’t slagging her off behind her back so she’s going to struggle to block all trolls (unless she charges her actual friends to view her stuff which wouldn’t put past her!)
I only watched half of it and I think the lady doth protest too much over her justification for charging people. She thinks Patreon is going to stop the trolls and be easier to weed them out. It’s 2022 Jeff hun people can do anything on the internet including giving in blag details and if they sent a card to your own personal address they are most definitely going to pay 3 quid to watch your kitchen reveal 🙈🥴

Reactions: 16
Who is the friend of a friend?!!

I think this is the ultimate issue for her. People don’t like her in real life. Not just on the internet. It came out about Carlisi coz of how she behaved in real life. Going offline isn’t going to stop that

Reactions: 22
Who is the friend of a friend?!!

I think this is the ultimate issue for her. People don’t like her in real life. Not just on the internet. It came out about Carlisi coz of how she behaved in real life. Going offline isn’t going to stop that
She’s talking about the girls who saw her at the funeral. Went on to basically say their friend who passed away would be very disappointed in them. She’s pissed off her fella was named on here even though she films herself propped up at the bar in his restaurant every night, is taking Italian lessons and has been to Italy twice in the space of about 6 weeks. I know this how? You fuckin told us you big fodded sweat.
Gives that fella more respect and privacy than she does her own child. I don’t know about you but people talking about the welfare of my child and my parenting or lack of would of sent me packing off social media years ago. All she cares about is men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.