Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there are few others that really piss me off. Obviously still follow them as they are like a scab that I can’t resist picking!
Any how if you want to start following fopperholic, mummynutrition and fat funny one so they too can duck off it would be much appreciated!
Fopperholic is quite simply the worst instagrammer EVER I genuinely dislike her more than jeff

Reactions: 8
Why anyone would pay money to watch anyone on social media is beyond me. The reason people are pissed off with these so called influencers and bloggers is that they are not relatable all they do is brag and when someone says something or questions it they cry troll. I am sorry deal with it- if you are going to be smug about everything, then deal with that you maybe pissing off people who once liked you!

Reactions: 18
As Steph has gone full on Tory, exploiting the vulnerable by making them pay for content, I think we should rename her Stephanie de Pfeffel Johnson. Just like her doppelgänger 😂
Stephanie de jeffell Johnson

how funny that this thread has been on fire since she did that daft whinging video 🤣 soft twit has directed people here. Welcome new DABs! 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her video has 69.5k views.
She had 1.5k comments.
Say another 1.5k on DM

That’s still 66k who find her ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get why anyone would pay. She has nothing of any interest to say whatsoever. If it was a choice between her and hitler I’d go to hitler for advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She knows she’s finished. No one buys into her 2013 scouse bird parody no more, which means selling no branded junk in the shop and rip off diaries which end up for a quid anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ The ‘trolls’ have given her a perfect excuse to bow out and encourage her arse scranning army cadets to fund the completion of the demolition site aka the kitchen,
"Arse scranning army cadets" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was I imagining the big tearful goodbye the other day? Certainly looks like business as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she’s that ‘fuuuuuuming’ about setting a patreon up and it’s not about the money, why not donate any patreon proceeds to charity?

🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel so blessed and grateful that I have been able to watch her scrape ice from her car window for free this morning :love: a woman of the people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I feel so blessed and grateful that I have been able to watch her scrape ice from her car window for free this morning :love: a woman of the people
That kind of top tier content will cost you £3 a month and your soul going forward and if the car is getting scraped to go on a trip you’re looking at 6 notes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know, if you are on Patreon, can you add your mates for free? I’m wondering if any of her “mates” will sign up?

Reactions: 7
The pic I posted of her fella has had over 400 views. She’s seriously amped up the interest in her own thread. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s not posting about her life anymore but she’s literally posted where she was yesterday and where she is today. Make it make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know, if you are on Patreon, can you add your mates for free? I’m wondering if any of her “mates” will sign up?
Yeah because they’re not signing up to a new Instagram, she’s literally just choosing to private her stories only making them visible to ‘close friends’ so she can add anyone to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In theory...couldn't someone pay for 1months subscription, send her a screenshot and get added to her private stories? What happens then? A Rebeckha (sp?) Vardy and Colleen Rooney sitch?

It's..........a tattle DAB.

• Haha
In theory...couldn't someone pay for 1months subscription, send her a screenshot and get added to her private stories? What happens then? A Rebeckha (sp?) Vardy and Colleen Rooney sitch?

It's..........a tattle DAB.
I was thinking this before. She would totally do this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s gonna be that many so I think from an admin perspective of adding and removing people, she’ll be able to keep on top of it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.