Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to pay for taut never ending kitchen Reno (never known anything like it, most companies are two weeks in and done , especially with a ducking kitchen , bathroom I could understand the delays in some ways but not a bleeping kitchen)
I was thinking this, never seen a carry on like it. That's the only thing I'm sad I won't get to see.
I am not a Crosby mansion troll, I am a Dingle terrace troll and I ripped out the kitchen myself, got it plastered and the new kitchen put in in 3 days in total, spread out amongst other things. Wouldn't have dreamed of even starting something like that if I couldn't afford it and then some. She's got a brass neck I swear 😂

£3 to watch her walking through town chatting wham in to her phone 😂😂 I just can't get over her. What are the odds on her coming back in however many days saying 'no I'm not letting the trolls win, why should I stop doing what I love bla bla bla' then just going back to bouncing round town with her phone for free

• Haha
Reactions: 28
£6 a month to access her home and travel pages 😂😂😂 what service is this providing exactly for the money and £12 a month to have some sort of exclusive benefits of the podcast she says she’s going to do, utterly laughable. Patreon accounts of professional YouTubers that have actual interesting content with a large community are generally cheaper with much better benefits for the customer than what she’s offering. Even her cheap options are just to have access to her stories and a “chat community”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who are these ‘thousands, not hundreds’ of people who have been sending her messages of support?
This patreon plan is just her latest money making ploy. She’s just using trolling as a way of trying to monetise her content. Saying it loud so everyone in the back can hear:
PURE TORY BEHAVIOUR

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thousands of messages , but two reshares on Twitter. Ok Steph , what’s your next joke ?
£3 to see her stories , who the duck does she think she is ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thousands of messages , but two reshares on Twitter. Ok Steph , what’s your next joke ?
£3 to see her stories , who the duck does she think she is ?????
It’s actually hilarious.
£12 to get extra content and a weekly podcast ‘probably with some special guests at some point’ 😂😂😂😂 she needs to give it all up and go into stand up comedy.
Crying that people would be paying £6 to see a picture of her Big Mac pasta 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing is with Patreon, you have to provide actual content that people will want to pay for. Who’s actually going to spend money to watch her chat a load of mixed kebab!?! Look at her social media posts. No interaction with people (unless if you ask if she donates money from her duck the tories!s*n and she’ll reply straight away!). 40 odd likes on her face duck videos and I bet those people who liked them won’t pay either. Her brand is well and truly over. The snake oil hangover drinks went quiet as well. Wonder if it’s because every time it was advertised by her “mates” some people might have reported the posts for misinformation 🤔

Reactions: 16
In some ways I do feel genuinely sorry for her. I do believe she has poor mental health and some self esteem issues. Yes, I know she goes on a spree of posting weight loss and strength gaining selfies but she does appear to be working hard to get there. It does seem to happen in the run up to her starting dating again too. Then when she does find someone she appears to adapt her whole life to suit them, their interests and needs. I don't think she knows what her identity is, which is why her content can be so far off the mark and isn't consistent.

I heard about tattle when it came out that Clemmie Hooper had made a profile and had been horrible about those closest to her. Maybe for certain people it is too much and it consumes them. Maybe Jeff is one of these people. It's easy enough to say 'she doesn't have to look' but if she has that kind of personality and she struggles with mental health it might not be that easy for her.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with a lot of Jeff's behaviour. I firmly believe she is a closet Tory but bangs to Corbyn drum to be relatable. I won't get into her mothering. Her content just isn't for me. I just hope that it is those around her who do care for and love her have told her to take a step back and try and sort herself out before she spiralled too much. I wouldn't like to think of anyone suffering. I hope she takes stock and spends time with her fabulous little girl.

If I am cutting her too much slack and this is just a publicity stunt/a cover for her past bullying tendancies then I apologise in advance 🤣 I genuinely do like to try and think the best of people.

Also, correct me if I am wrong but other people I follow who offer Patreon do it as an EXTRA to their normal content don't they? For like the 'hard core' fans? They don't just say you have to pay see me grid crying about my kitchen being fitted 🤣

RE: the card. I don't know whether I believe it. However, if you are worried about your and your child's safety...don't tell the world you live in Crosby and make your door high vis. Thhheennnn try and wrap it up like a giant Christmas Present in December. I don't agree with harrassing someone in their own home but she could have made it way more difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
In some ways I do feel genuinely sorry for her. I do believe she has poor mental health and some self esteem issues. Yes, I know she goes on a spree of posting weight loss and strength gaining selfies but she does appear to be working hard to get there. It does seem to happen in the run up to her starting dating again too. Then when she does find someone she appears to adapt her whole life to suit them, their interests and needs. I don't think she knows what her identity is, which is why her content can be so far off the mark and isn't consistent.

I heard about tattle when it came out that Clemmie Hooper had made a profile and had been horrible about those closest to her. Maybe for certain people it is too much and it consumes them. Maybe Jeff is one of these people. It's easy enough to say 'she doesn't have to look' but if she has that kind of personality and she struggles with mental health it might not be that easy for her.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with a lot of Jeff's behaviour. I firmly believe she is a closet Tory but bangs to Corbyn drum to be relatable. I won't get into her mothering. Her content just isn't for me. I just hope that it is those around her who do care for and love her have told her to take a step back and try and sort herself out before she spiralled too much. I wouldn't like to think of anyone suffering. I hope she takes stock and spends time with her fabulous little girl.

If I am cutting her too much slack and this is just a publicity stunt/a cover for her past bullying tendancies then I apologise in advance 🤣 I genuinely do like to try and think the best of people.
And good on you for wanting to see the good in people. In my opinion though, don’t waste your energy on her latest attention seeking woah is me video.

Reactions: 18
Patreon.... is she genuinely that delusional?! Not a chance anybody is paying to hear her walking tours of town or fitness seminars. If she had any business mind or sense about her she would have started trying to find a niche in her content years ago, that engages her followers so she could slowly transition onto a Patreon or monetised YouTube sort of path. That way she could have monetised her following more efficiently, earlier and would actually have genuine returning, engaging followers for longevity without having to post her literal dirty laundry and shell any and bleeping anything across instagram. She's dense and has very much fell into her "career" path so she hasn't got a clue which direction to take any of it. Guaranteed that'll fail and she'll be on Instagram as normal talking about taking power back from the trolls etc ...all a facade for her not having a clue and desperately needing the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Also, correct me if I am wrong but other people I follow who offer Patreon do it as an EXTRA to their normal content don't they? For like the 'hard core' fans? They don't just say you have to pay see me grid crying about my kitchen being fitted 🤣

RE: the card. I don't know whether I believe it. However, if you are worried about your and your child's safety...don't tell the world you live in Crosby and make your door high vis. Thhheennnn try and wrap it up like a giant Christmas Present in December. I don't agree with harrassing someone in their own home but she could have made it way more difficult.
And good on you for wanting to see the good in people. In my opinion though, don’t waste your energy on her latest attention seeking woah is me video.

The only person I feel genuinely sorry for is Cora

Fuckkkk offff 😂😂😂😂 did she actually say this?!! Anyone have it filmed or screenshot?? Jeff you dirty massive bastard!
Unsure of screenshots but she 💯 said it. I think she'd commented on someones insta or Twitter post with that vile comment 😭🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's broke! Her content brings nothing worth paying for. She might want to take heed from the FB group she set up that people had to pay to join, barely anyone did😆 Just get a job Mefanny, it's over, the scousebird brand is as dead as your overbleached hair girl

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Random thoughts on this blue Monday. What happened to her having that salon place? Also would someone be so kind to explain the government funding for her shop/staff?

Reactions: 5
What content are people guna be paying for exactly? Her passive aggressive men hating posts, arse eating comments, sleepovers at her ex’s mum in laws, the roast dinners cooked on candles, her bath bombs being dropped into her bath, her gulping and cackling. Sign me up! 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m getting messiah complex vibes.

I think patroon is a cracking idea.
That way the only people who will be exposed to the bullshit are paying victims and the rest of us will be free

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Random thoughts on this blue Monday. What happened to her having that salon place? Also would someone be so kind to explain the government funding for her shop/staff?
The salon wasn’t owned by her. The girls were just renting the space in the shop and that cheeky cow kept expecting free hair and beauty treatments all the time so they fucked it off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m SO confused. So she’s not going to stop posting. She’s not going to be any more private. She just going to charge to watch her shite stories??? Who in their right mind would invest in watching Instagram stories for anyone. Who does she think she is lmao

Reactions: 15
Was this her plan all along. I highly doubt the THOUSANDS of messages she's had will join. Be interesting to see.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.