Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reminding those of you that have forgot, or don't know, that she is NOT a scouser, her nan lived in Walton Kirkdale and shes got a thick put on plazzy scouse accent - she's a wool from bleeping Maghull. Not a scouser, a wool. She. Is. A. Wool. She is not Scouse presentation! In any form but particularly not as a scouse "bird" or a feckin scouse mother!

As yous were.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ahahahaha I don’t watch her vids or follow her cos I absolutely can’t bare the kip of her but I stumbled across her video but it proper made me laugh. She’s so dramatic. I remember when she was unveiled as scouse bird I was like WTF, this girl is not who represents scousers 🤣🤣 sheeeeee’s a sheeeow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope she carries on making money if the ex and little daughter need it. Googling Scouse Bird Problems is bit like looking at the old Perez Hilton site with people's physical features circled in pics etc. So if you build a business on taking the pee and gossip then beware coz karma will come back at you. Didn't realise she was from Walton (sorry anyone who lives there) had to walk through there as a student once or twice think the prison is the only feature 😳 Not knocking the people of Liverpool though.
Mad that people come here for uni and then see actual Liverpool... (other than town) and then suddenly act as though they've got culture shock. Walton isn't necessarily a bad area and it just makes me wonder 1.where you're from that has marble bleeping pavements across every Borough for you to consider it so and 2. What brought you to Liverpool in the first place if not the city itself??...
(Rhetorical btw)

Saying "no offence to the people of Liverpool but I reckon Walton was rough as duck because of that one time I walked through it" is as tone deaf as me saying "no offence to the students that come here for uni but why don't you bother reading up on the city's history before you come here, duck the city up and then duck off to tell anybody who will listen that it's rough as duck but pop world is sound" 🙄

Wonder if your city would fair so well with a managed decline since the 80s and an everlasting uphill bleeping battle against the public perception ever since...

*to stay on topic, Jeff isn't from Walton anyway, she's a wool from an area outside of Liverpool called Maghull.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Hope she carries on making money if the ex and little daughter need it. Googling Scouse Bird Problems is bit like looking at the old Perez Hilton site with people's physical features circled in pics etc. So if you build a business on taking the pee and gossip then beware coz karma will come back at you. Didn't realise she was from Walton (sorry anyone who lives there) had to walk through there as a student once or twice think the prison is the only feature 😳 Not knocking the people of Liverpool though.
Don’t know why you would think she should continue to make money for her ex? He already lives in a house she bleeping owns the wet wipe.
Also she isn’t from Walton anyway.

Reactions: 13
It’s actually sad the amount of posts from people saying they were nervous to go on a night out in case her or her minions put them in the circle of sheow.
Definitely some sort of poetic justice however that the DM decided to put a photo of her on their website, which was noted by a DAB that it looked like she was off to punch a horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will be back. She already can’t help herself talking about her fitness journey on her stories.

I reckon there’s more to it than tattle though. I think it’s probably a mix of a few things, just a theory I could be proper off the mark here.

- Carlisi fella has ditched her
- Her shop and business aren’t doing well but rather than having to tell people on her stories why she’s reverting back to online only, she’s gone off the grid to save face and to save her embarrassment at admitting another business venture has failed.
- She’s seen Kate Hayes’ past racist and homophobic tweets dug up which landed her a spot in the echo and she’s shitting herself at her past being dragged up and printed for all to see

Or she could just be putting Cora first and decided that having her face plastered online isn’t the right thing to do. Pfffft, fat chance of that, any decisions she’s ever made have not had Cora at the forefront.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s actually sad the amount of posts from people saying they were nervous to go on a night out in case her or her minions put them in the circle of sheow.
Definitely some sort of poetic justice however that the DM decided to put a photo of her on their website, which was noted by a DAB that it looked like she was off to punch a horse.
That was yours truly 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mad that people come here for uni and then see actual Liverpool... (other than town) and then suddenly act as though they've got culture shock. Walton isn't necessarily a bad area and it just makes me wonder 1.where you're from that has marble bleeping pavements across every Borough for you to consider it so and 2. What brought you to Liverpool in the first place if not the city itself??...
(Rhetorical btw)

Saying "no offence to the people of Liverpool but I reckon Walton was rough as duck because of that one time I walked through it" is as tone deaf as me saying "no offence to the students that come here for uni but why don't you bother reading up on the city's history before you come here, duck the city up and then duck off to tell anybody who will listen that it's rough as duck but pop world is sound" 🙄

Wonder if your city would fair so well with a managed decline since the 80s and an everlasting uphill bleeping battle against the public perception ever since...

*to stay on topic, Jeff isn't from Walton anyway, she's a wool from an area outside of Liverpool called Maghull.
bleeping LOVE this. Well said. The fact that this city is thriving despite the Tories literally trying to destroy it, is a testament to the community spirit we have here. Someone walking through Walton with their nose in the air going ‘ew’ can duck off.

PS see ya Jeff, no one’s arsed you’re going.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
bleeping LOVE this. Well said. The fact that this city is thriving despite the Tories literally trying to destroy it, is a testament to the community spirit we have here. Someone walking through Walton with their nose in the air going ‘ew’ can duck off.

PS see ya Jeff, no one’s arsed you’re going.
Thanks geeeerrl. Petty of me to even acknowledge it tbf but imagine coming onto a thread for a "scouse" influencer and talking down Liverpool thinking it's sound cause you said "no offence" ...it just does my bleeping swede in! So common with students as well, they come here for the benefits of our beautiful city and it's rich history, the fact our unis are good and plenty, the nightlife and the "everybody is welcome in Liverpool" attitude without realising ALL of that is a byproduct of the people of Liverpool and they are the ones that duck it up for us when they finish uni and piss off to enrich the local economy of wherever they go all the while slating us and our city in the process, adding to our everlasting uphill public perception battle despite the city and it's people appealing enough for them to come here in the first bleeping place! Meanwhile we've got student gaffs being thrown up left, right and centre all over the place, ruining our city and local economy, to accommodate them doing so. It's poverty tourism, pure and feckin simple. If the city and it's people aren't good enough for you then neither are our education institutions.

I'll gerroff me soapbox now, sorry.
As yous were, for real this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thanks geeeerrl. Petty of me to even acknowledge it tbf but imagine coming onto a thread for a "scouse" influencer and talking down Liverpool thinking it's sound cause you said "no offence" ...it just does my bleeping swede in! So common with students as well, they come here for the benefits of our beautiful city and it's rich history, the fact our unis are good and plenty, the nightlife and the "everybody is welcome in Liverpool" attitude without realising ALL of that is a byproduct of the people of Liverpool and they are the ones that duck it up for us when they finish uni and piss off to enrich the local economy of wherever they go all the while slating us and our city in the process, adding to our everlasting uphill public perception battle despite the city and it's people appealing enough for them to come here in the first bleeping place! It's poverty tourism, pure and feckin simple. If the city and it's people aren't good enough for you then neither are our education institutions.
bleeping is right! They can get to duck.
‘No offence’? Well, I’m offended. Sick of people ripping the piss out of Liverpool and expecting us to just laugh it off because we’ve done it for years. The 80s called, they want their jokes back. Scousers have had enough. If everyone voted the way scousers do then this country wouldn’t be in such a bleeping mess with Tory scum grinding it into the ground and the mess that is Brexit!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
bleeping is right! They can get to duck.
‘No offence’? Well, I’m offended. Sick of people ripping the piss out of Liverpool and expecting us to just laugh it off because we’ve done it for years. The 80s called, they want their jokes back. Scousers have had enough. If everyone voted the way scousers do then this country wouldn’t be in such a bleeping mess with Tory scum grinding it into the ground and the mess that is Brexit!
Honestly now that I've got that my system I've just realised the most insulting part of any of that was that it was being implied that Jeff is too good for Walton and not the other way around! As if! There's a reason the bleeping orangutan pretends to be one of us like...
(same reasons they come here for uni, as listed above 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve actually been fuming about this all day, keeps popping into my mind. My dad lives in Walton and is salt of the earth, unlike the person who just slagged Walton off. We don’t want you there anyway so duck off to wherever you came from

• Haha
Reactions: 24
<whispers> I came to Liverpool for uni <hides>
But I fell in love with the place, then fell in love with a scouser and stayed. I am very proud to live here. I love this city and the people here who genuinely are the salt of the earth. That is part of the reason why Jeff offends me so much: she so far away from a scousebird and does not represent true scousers in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
(Rhetorical btw)

What’s wrong with Maghull? She’s not even from there is she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s wrong with Maghull? She’s not even from there is she
Nothings wrong with Maghull, I never implied or said there was like, it just isn't Liverpool is it? Makes a difference when you're claiming to represent an area, as she does.

<whispers> I came to Liverpool for uni <hides>
But I fell in love with the place, then fell in love with a scouser and stayed. I am very proud to live here. I love this city and the people here who genuinely are the salt of the earth. That is part of the reason why Jeff offends me so much: she so far away from a scousebird and does not represent true scousers in my opinion.
Some of the best honorary scousers are the students that come and stay, it's not all of yous by any means ❤
Just those ones.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
(Rhetorical btw)

Yes this! I lived in walton for 38 yrs...there's more than Walton Jail and I'm not sure its even Walton. Many a good night on a county Rd pub crawl! Walton is massive..it has Goodison Park..Walton Park.. Walton hospital..Walton Church. Its disgusting that county Rd has been left half fixed. Guaranteed the yummy mummies in Aigburth/Allerton wouldn't have to put up with it.
Soz to derail

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.