Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she carries on making money if the ex and little daughter need it. Googling Scouse Bird Problems is bit like looking at the old Perez Hilton site with people's physical features circled in pics etc. So if you build a business on taking the pee and gossip then beware coz karma will come back at you. Didn't realise she was from Walton (sorry anyone who lives there) had to walk through there as a student once or twice think the prison is the only feature 😳 Not knocking the people of Liverpool though.

Reactions: 6
Hope she carries on making money if the ex and little daughter need it. Googling Scouse Bird Problems is bit like looking at the old Perez Hilton site with people's physical features circled in pics etc. So if you build a business on taking the pee and gossip then beware coz karma will come back at you. Didn't realise she was from Walton (sorry anyone who lives there) had to walk through there as a student once or twice think the prison is the only feature 😳 Not knocking the people of Liverpool though.
Why should she make money for her ex?

you reap what you sow jeff so shut the door on your way out girl

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How's tattle gone from being like an annoying fly (she'd rather we weren't here but don't bother her that much as said in the "detechtives" era 🙄🤢😂) to now
This ☝
It doesn’t make sense. Was it all bravado? Or are you using tattle as an excuse to throw the towel in on a dying career.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another thought I've had.

January is the time when most businesses are having their taxes done.

Has her accountant found out she's liable for some sort of tax bill she wasn't expecting which will put the shop too far in the red to recover from? Hence the crying. But rather than admit she's not the big boss businesswoman she made herself out to be she's concocted a story it's all ✌tattle trolls ✌🙄 fault and there's "other ways she can make money"

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s actually going anywhere. She might go off radar for a month or two but she’ll be back. Guaranteed.

Reactions: 17
No just the area some of us live 🙄 don't be sorry its got some good people who choose to live here. It even has an Asda that some think is in Norris Green. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll be honest, I didn’t mind her these days. I live in Liverpool and I wouldn’t say she’s a typical Scouse girl though, and maybe that’s part of the reason she’s ditching out? Doesn’t correlate with the brand anymore?
That said, there’s been a lot of unarchiving with semi large insta peoples and it did take me a while to get over the ‘circle of fab/circle of show’ ‘imagine buying a cheap £50 dress’ era. She’d take pictures of girls in outfits she didn’t like and put them up as ‘circle of show’ which in Liverpool would be a hot mess. I remember one year at the races she was doing this and her and her mates were cackling at some of the ones they’d put up and it was just plain mean like. Did always question if she was genuine after that.

Reactions: 16
I’ll be honest, I didn’t mind her these days. I live in Liverpool and I wouldn’t say she’s a typical Scouse girl though, and maybe that’s part of the reason she’s ditching out? Doesn’t correlate with the brand anymore?
That said, there’s been a lot of unarchiving with semi large insta peoples and it did take me a while to get over the ‘circle of fab/circle of show’ ‘imagine buying a cheap £50 dress’ era. She’d take pictures of girls in outfits she didn’t like and put them up as ‘circle of show’ which in Liverpool would be a hot mess. I remember one year at the races she was doing this and her and her mates were cackling at some of the ones they’d put up and it was just plain mean like. Did always question if she was genuine after that.
I remember this. I don’t know what mirrors her and her mates look in to get all this confidence

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really needs to look closer to home, on all tattle threads it’s obvious that some trolls are a lot closer to the person in question. I lurked here for a good 9 months before I created an account (to firstly comment on ZSM’s 4 week washing tit show) and now I put my 2 pence in quite regularly. If your friends are lurkers on here, I can assure you Jeff. They contribute.

Reactions: 21
She’s forgotten how vile she was years ago. I remember being terrified going through races incase I ended up on her blog!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She’s forgotten how vile she was years ago. I remember being terrified going through races incase I ended up on her blog!
and yet she had the audacity to criticise the Daily Mail for their yearly women shaming aintree articles. Mind, she only objected to them when she was at the receiving end - remember that ridiculous red flower hat thing paired with her red ‘naturally plump lips’? Talk about karma

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another thought I've had.

January is the time when most businesses are having their taxes done.

Has her accountant found out she's liable for some sort of tax bill she wasn't expecting which will put the shop too far in the red to recover from? Hence the crying. But rather than admit she's not the big boss businesswoman she made herself out to be she's concocted a story it's all ✌tattle trolls ✌🙄 fault and there's "other ways she can make money"
Only fans showing off her kipper pit or her evil farts in a jar like that other bird who earned 50grand a month 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought she was off? Why’s she posting her running times thought she’s not posting anything Jeff related no more 🤥

I used to read the circle of show days and it used to make me nervous going out incase I ended up in it. It was just plain mean and so were most of the scouse twitter accounts. Horrible when it goes full circle and you end up the target isn’t it Steph!

I will be honest. I have a home account though and out of pure nosiness was dying to see what the finished product of the kitchen would be! She hadn’t even put a mist coat on the plaster and it’s been weeks... I painted mine with a broken elbow the night before the kitchen went in... I don’t suppose the lazy cow does anything herself though.

Let's be honest here Jeff, you are a Tory voting troll. You only tried to be holier than thou when your weren't anonymous anymore and couldn't get away with being a nasty piece of work. If you were anonymous you'd still be a nasty piece of work. You are a classic narcissist and change tour behaviour to suit your narrative. If that letter, card or whatever exists it could be from literally anyone, the amount of people you have tit on. Also the Carlisi reviews could well be genuine, you cackling is an observation not a Tattle thing. Good riddance, one less negative influencer around 👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.