Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a card I received to my old apartment 10 years ago 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I just had a laugh about it for about 2 mins and chucked it in the bin 🙄

It's basically exactly as she described, bit rambly and passive aggressive saying about my makeup but I didn't know it was something the police would have even given the time of day to 😂😂😂😂

The thing is her "card" - if it even exists - could literally be from anyone as has been said multiple times on here. Whys she so sure it's a "tattler." How does she know it's not someone on her street who thinks her love island fire pit is a "sheow", one of the male race she's always digging out or one of the people she's oh so kindly broadcast to thousands of people cos she doesn't deem their outfit nice.

Nah what she's doing is a classic narcissists deflection tactic, same thing happened at my work this week funny enough, I think she knows that her shady antics (circle of sheow, unkind tweets etc.) could be picked up on at any minute and go viral/she gets cancelled a la Elle Darby and Kate Hayes so she's trying to make herself the victim first so when the shitstorm inevitably hits it's impact won't be as severe cos she's a poor little victim who's being "stalked"🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

A clear hallmark of someone lying is, they'll add little details to their story to try and make it seem more believable (it was from marks's 🙄) for example.

How's tattle gone from being like an annoying fly (she'd rather we weren't here but don't bother her that much as said in the "detechtives" era 🙄🤢😂) to now being the reason she's winding up her career.
Very well said! I agree about her being worried about her past catching up with her like ZSM, markland et al but she’s deleted her old twitter accounts. Mind you, someone much cleverer than me could probably still retrieve them… anyone fancy a little project on this wet January Sunday? (Opens popcorn)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just read on the KH thread that the Rowe fella has split with his missus, could have been her who sent this card, who knows ? Could have been anyone. She is quick to blame tattle because it’s convenient and fits the “sympathy needed” narrative.

Reactions: 10
Why is she still posting though?

ETA: just duck off and live a quiet life ya meff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just read on the KH thread that the Rowe fella has split with his missus, could have been her who sent this card, who knows ? Could have been anyone. She is quick to blame tattle because it’s convenient and fits the “sympathy needed” narrative.
Who is KH everyone keeps mentioning her I haven’t heard of her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, unfollowed Jeff about a year ago after I found this thread. Her behaviour is not one of a grown woman, I won’t say mother because she is far from it. Glad to read she’s flouncing off. Her shop looks like a pile of tit and her content is naff, times up girl. She can delete tweets and posts but the internet doesn’t forget, she created the circle of sheow, the irony of it too.

Reactions: 15
720941FC-3633-40CA-979F-34D98A859976.jpeg

You won you dusty ass witches.
Enjoy my disappearance, I hope it makes you all happy.
You have ruined my life completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god you’re in for a treat. Katie Hayes Makeup. Please please please read the wiki. See you in around seven to ten working days x
I really need to visit her thread seeing as it’s down to Jeff’s rant about Katie’s Tattle rant I found this evil site 😉 in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you’re heading to fat tits thread make sure you read up on the wiki! You won’t be disappointed 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t get her dramatic threat of an exit; she is saying she is gonna continue to post as Scouse Bird but not her own personal stuff? So what? Just keep your personal life personal ie don’t splash your house, holidays and endless personal information across 3 specifically designed pages for advertising your personal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t get her dramatic threat of an exit; she is saying she is gonna continue to post as Scouse Bird but not her own personal stuff? So what? Just keep your personal life personal ie don’t splash your house, holidays and endless personal information across 3 specifically designed pages for advertising your personal life.
Yeah I thought that but then also thought maybe she means someone else will now be behind the account when she sells it?

Reactions: 5
I really need to visit her thread seeing as it’s down to Jeff’s rant about Katie’s Tattle rant I found this evil site 😉 in the first place.
I think a lot of the people on KH thread came over to Tattle for a nose after SB posted the “breakdown”(slightly exaggerated I know) of Truff, the wiki is a must read and then read the recaps on the latest threads to play catch up. Otherwise #124 threads and counting is a very long read. Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she must have been back through her old twitter and deleted anything inciminating but there IS a few traces if you look hard enough

Reactions: 10
I think she must have been back through her old twitter and deleted anything inciminating but there IS a few traces if you look hard enough
No matter how much she deletes, people may have screenshots 🤷🏻‍♀️

Crying is a bit of an odd reaction too, cryings like last resort been forced into something, not just, received a card which may or may not be related to tattle where she could have weighed up multiple options - move given that she's a self proclaimed millionaire, get better security at her house, just continue regardless bearing in mind a weird anonymous card could be sent to anyone not just an "iNfLuEnCeR" 🙄 - but no, the cryings cos she's had to do it by force, and had no other option.

She can't hold her own water so we'll no doubt find out exactly what's been the force majeure in the next few days 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.