Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 fatality and 1 casualty.
They can’t confirm it’s a terrorist attack yet but it’s being led by counter terrorism police.
Women are being diverted to Arrow Park and Whiston. No visiting strictly allowed.
Explosion at 10.59 on Remembrance Sunday.
Pray for our city and our country

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Was thinking the same thing, she’ll be in the echo with a compo face on in a few weeks over it I bet.
She’d buzz off that. If her holiday saga is anything to go by she’s not happy unless she’s got someone to slate or something to witter about - free content

1 fatality and 1 casualty.
They can’t confirm it’s a terrorist attack yet but it’s being led by counter terrorism police.
Women are being diverted to Arrow Park and Whiston. No visiting strictly allowed.
Explosion at 10.59 on Remembrance Sunday.
Pray for our city and our country
Wow this is first I’ve heard - how terrifying! Hope no one on here affected x

Reactions: 1
*waits for the classless bleep to make what happened today about her somehow. They’ve arrested 3 people under the terrorism act

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
*waits for the classless bleep to make what happened today about her somehow. They’ve arrested 3 people under the terrorism act
She’ll come out with a reminder of how she donated once to them and will no doubt take the opportunity to push her diaries which would be fine if she was going to donate again.

The taxi diver is a hero.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apparently suicide bomber who tried to get in and was turned away. It’s awful what happened but thank goodness it wasn’t any worse! Who’s taking bets on how long it’ll take for Jeff to use it for engagement…

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Nah her tweet has really pissed me off you know. I get the whole don’t start rumours thing but she’s playing it down. She could have just said thinking of whoever was involved until the facts come out, not be like don’t discuss it then radio silence.

Im fuming with how much the north doesn’t matter. Just had Good Morning Britain on for an hour while I was getting ready and not a mention of it at all other than the banner at the bottom of the screen while they banged on about the queens bad back. When these atrocities happens elsewhere it’s everywhere reassuring people but when we have to go to work in the city the next day there’s nothing from the media and silence from our local ‘influencers’. This screams absolute Tory from the meff she’s just one of them.

(Soz about the rant this early.. I’ll pop over the KHMs thread while I listen to a podcast and make my bed because that solves everything 😂)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Nah her tweet has really pissed me off you know. I get the whole don’t start rumours thing but she’s playing it down. She could have just said thinking of whoever was involved until the facts come out, not be like don’t discuss it then radio silence.

Im fuming with how much the north doesn’t matter. Just had Good Morning Britain on for an hour while I was getting ready and not a mention of it at all other than the banner at the bottom of the screen while they banged on about the queens bad back. When these atrocities happens elsewhere it’s everywhere reassuring people but when we have to go to work in the city the next day there’s nothing from the media and silence from our local ‘influencers’. This screams absolute Tory from the meff she’s just one of them.

(Soz about the rant this early.. I’ll pop over the KHMs thread while I listen to a podcast and make my bed because that solves everything 😂)
Steph is a meff, pass it on.

Reactions: 9
Hi Steph

The chicken barby on broady are looking for staff , just incase you need a side earner come December when your annual cash cow of the diaries doesn’t do so well.

SHOP LOCAL!

xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi Steph

The chicken barby on broady are looking for staff , just incase you need a side earner come December when your annual cash cow of the diaries doesn’t do so well.

SHOP LOCAL!

xx
Are u messing she is not welcome round here! I don’t want her fingering my salt n pepper chicken we don’t know where she’s been 🤢 !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Are u messing she is not welcome round here! I don’t want her fingering my salt n pepper chicken we don’t know where she’s been 🤢 !!
“Fingering salt n pepper chicken” sounds like something Jeff would take picture of to flog to her sweaty sock buyers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Terrible day for our city but that’s okay coz Jeff’s new kitchen has come and she’s managed to squeeze a work out in in town. Good for you. You self indulgent plazzy scouser.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how this floor issue has only come to light mid way through the job and why the builders don’t seem to know how to resolve it

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how this floor issue has only come to light mid way through the job and why the builders don’t seem to know how to resolve it
This, I don’t know a lot regarding sorting out getting an extension built admittedly, however do you not need to get a structural engineer out beforehand as well as an architect where either one could’ve picked up this problem? Again I know nothing so she may have done and it is just one of them things that wouldn’t have been picked up prior but worrying the builders don’t seem to know how to sort it….red flags as she would say!!

Reactions: 4
She honestly dresses like a meff. My 12 year old god daughter dresses better than her.. WHAT IS THAT GOLD LEOPARD HOODIE???

Reactions: 8
It’s not like there aren’t any other Victorian (and older) houses knocking about around Liverpool so it’s hard to believe her builders have never come across a similar issue elsewhere. Or surely at least would know someone who’d have an idea what to do.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.