Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t sound like the victorians have had anything to do with it, it’s the constructor of the first extension and also her own builders that are the problem.

can’t believe shes spent the last week basically saying “no one knows what to do”

Reactions: 6
It’s so bloody annoying. We just had our kitchen done and we scrimped and saved and will be paying wren for the next 3 years for the actual kitchen then this skank just walks round bumming everything for free... I think if she’d have got hers first I wouldn’t have gone with Wren out of principle.
As others say there is a solution she just doesn’t want to pay for it and builders have the pick of the jobs nowdays so I doubt they’re giving her any discount or freebies. She thought she could be a mingebag and spend £100 on a couple of bags of self levelling compound and obviously it needs a proper solution

Reactions: 14
Her singing and dancing gives me full to bursting rage. I know it's irrational, why should care. I'm an idiot for being bothered. But 1. The dance moves circa 2001 lads lads lads in the 051 moves. 2. The way she sporadically stops singing to mime. Grinds my bleeping gears. 3. The pointing 4. Her tits in a sports bra. Vomit inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pink bathroom tiles. Imagine going to view a house and seeing pink tiles in the bathroom...straight away you'd be doing sums in your head how much it'll cost to get the bathroom ripped out...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pink bathroom tiles. Imagine going to view a house and seeing pink tiles in the bathroom...straight away you'd be doing sums in your head how much it'll cost to get the bathroom ripped out...
bleeping hell our house had a pink bog, bath and tiles…in the bleeping 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not just the bathroom tiles, more like how much to redecorate the whole house. I’d be starting with the ombré blue stairs!

Reactions: 8
It’s the blue and green ceilings for me and the bedroom the same shade as a nursing home

Reactions: 7
Can someone show pics of the pink palace? I can’t see them
Don't think she's put any up yet. She was in Topps Tiles showing the white marble and gold floor tiles she's getting for the floor and said they'll go lovely with the pink wall tiles 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she’s learning Italian and has dedicated a load of hard swallows and lip smacking to it. How long before…”A load of yous have messaged saying I should become a languages teacher” ??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So she’s learning Italian and has dedicated a load of hard swallows and lip smacking to it. How long before…”A load of yous have messaged saying I should become a languages teacher” ??
I hope she packs it in quickly. Surely the only thing worse than that plazzy scouse accent she currently dons is bleeping butchering Italian in said plazzy scouse accent.

I was working in town today, walked passed the shop of shite several times and never saw a singlw soul in there... didn't even see staff at any point. It just isn't believable that she's making enough from the place to keep it open is it? Also, isn't "never leave the shop floor unsupervised" basically retail 101?? Why are her staff nowhere to be seen often enough for multiple of us to notice that on separate occasions? It's all so dodgy and mismanaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope she packs it in quickly. Surely the only thing worse than that plazzy scouse accent she currently dons is bleeping butchering Italian in said plazzy scouse accent.

I was working in town today, walked passed the shop of shite several times and never saw a singlw soul in there... didn't even see staff at any point. It just isn't believable that she's making enough from the place to keep it open is it? Also, isn't "never leave the shop floor unsupervised" basically retail 101?? Why are her staff nowhere to be seen often enough for multiple of us to notice that on separate occasions? It's all so dodgy and mismanaged.
Cue a post about allllll the online orders coming in. Maybe even a little video of her on her laptop processing them all just to show us that her shite candles are helping to fund the extension…or not given that she is having to find the additional ££. Shout out to the Jefflets to go buy some bleep pens and a sweatshop produced diary

Reactions: 8
Cue a post about allllll the online orders coming in. Maybe even a little video of her on her laptop processing them all just to show us that her shite candles are helping to fund the extension…or not given that she is having to find the additional ££. Shout out to the Jefflets to go buy some bleep pens and a sweatshop produced diary
When Jeff is old and grey and she tells her great grand kids “this house was built from hairy fanny pens”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The picture that she’s posted of the child’s picture from school is of a man holding it, her dad I presume. This is followed by more stories of her being out on the ale again. Poor kid clearly missing her mother, she has the heartbroken emoji but not giving a tit and still out on the piss. #wherescora

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.