Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got her eyelashes removed cos she’s turning into Paula Radcliffe ? Oh get it the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course you haven’t. Adele is a 100% bona fide mega star so funnily enough I don’t think she bothers going to events where she’s going to run into the likes of Jeff, Pete Price and Christopher Maloney. Also can’t really see her popping into the shop of tatt to stock up on Spanish cleaning gear and “Yer Da” Dairy Milk can you?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Of course you haven’t. Adele is a 100% bona fide mega star so funnily enough I don’t think she bothers going to events where she’s going to run into the likes of Jeff, Pete Price and Christopher Maloney. Also can’t really see her popping into the shop of tatt to stock up on Spanish cleaning gear and “Yer Da” Dairy Milk can you?
Hahaha duck off jeff. Melon headed tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping adele ? duck off you think you look like her now ?
bleeping fake laugh again

christ on a bike

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She cannot be serious?! She thinks she looks like Adele?! Ohh the lack of self awareness is off the scale. She bleeping wishes.

Reactions: 14
I don’t even bother watching her stories now. It’s just endless sections of ME ME ME!! Take away the freebies and there’s absolutely no need for her. You know if she started donating all her free stuff to her followers, she’d get more recognition. Things like donating profits from her s*n earrings for a start. Proper Tory behaviour. Look down on everyone cos you think you’re better than them. Well, you must be cos you get free hair burst products. Just a proper bad meff and I know of no “scouse birds” that she resembles in the slightest. now let’s wait for the,” loads of people have messaged me saying I look like Adele “ when in reality, everyone is cringing to duck but no one will say it cos if a jefflet turns against her, Jefflets attack with their limited vocabularies and the creepy men defend her

Reactions: 14
I don’t even bother watching her stories now. It’s just endless sections of ME ME ME!! Take away the freebies and there’s absolutely no need for her. You know if she started donating all her free stuff to her followers, she’d get more recognition. Things like donating profits from her s*n earrings for a start. Proper Tory behaviour. Look down on everyone cos you think you’re better than them. Well, you must be cos you get free hair burst products. Just a proper bad meff and I know of no “scouse birds” that she resembles in the slightest. now let’s wait for the,” loads of people have messaged me saying I look like Adele “ when in reality, everyone is cringing to duck but no one will say it cos if a jefflet turns against her, Jefflets attack with their limited vocabularies and the creepy men defend her
She needs to get her head out of her arse and think about how bleeping utterly deluded she is
bleeping Adele though 🤣🤣🤣
No love Adele is stunning. You’re a melon head. What does she actually think she sees when she looks in the mirror constantly eye bleeping herself? Lost the plot big time now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only time she could be mistaken for Adele is when they both wear one of these and neither of them sing.
2201FB56-3A2D-4D69-BD2E-70BE136BFCFE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this park on Warren Road? If it is I completely fell across it today and remember an ex telling me ages ago you needed a key 🔑 was abarr 2 people in there. The beach was booming!

Reactions: 3
Is this park on Warren Road? If it is I completely fell across it today and remember an ex telling me ages ago you needed a key 🔑 was abarr 2 people in there. The beach was booming!
Yeah it is, off the serpentine

wtf is that post all about where she’s got her hand over cora’s face

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh DAB’s I cannot get over the renovation she is doing in her kitchen. When I first saw the blue print it was obvious it was another Meff catastrophe waiting to happen! Don’t know why our favourite millionaire hasn’t got an architect in to design the new layout… there is absolutely no vision, my 10 year old could come up with something more exciting than a velux and a french door 🙃 FYI the room is still dark af jeffany
17E745FE-B93B-48EF-A966-FC74EEF494A5.png

Reactions: 3
Oh DAB’s I cannot get over the renovation she is doing in her kitchen. When I first saw the blue print it was obvious it was another Meff catastrophe waiting to happen! Don’t know why our favourite millionaire hasn’t got an architect in to design the new layout… there is absolutely no vision, my 10 year old could come up with something more exciting than a velux and a french door 🙃 FYI the room is still dark af jeffany View attachment 815115
Ugh that bleeping jumper again.

Reactions: 11
Oh DAB’s I cannot get over the renovation she is doing in her kitchen. When I first saw the blue print it was obvious it was another Meff catastrophe waiting to happen! Don’t know why our favourite millionaire hasn’t got an architect in to design the new layout… there is absolutely no vision, my 10 year old could come up with something more exciting than a velux and a french door 🙃 FYI the room is still dark af jeffany View attachment 815115
I agree. A bit of careful planning and she could have definitely got a small utility room and even an actual pantry (an open shelf unit is not a pantry steff) in that design.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.