Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is nobody gonna talk about her black bra and see through lace top combo..

Sure that was the fashion in 1996, not when you are in your 30s!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

She’s a fashion disaster. You do not represent us Jeff you bleeping biff

• Haha

It was!! I had a very similar top when I was a clubbing student in the mid-90s (showing my age!) but even then I’d never have worn it in broad daylight.

Still, good to see Jeff’s got over her phobia of showing her midriff in public so quickly and is now confident enough to walk around with her whole torso visible. 🙄

• Haha
I love the fact I only have to come in here to find out what she’s been up to. Her stories are just one long massive advertisement for her free stuff and self important smirk. Influencer?! Influencing people to be boring with no actual personality. Hasn’t pushed her snake oil for a while either.

Reactions: 9
Couldn’t stop staring at the fashion crime yesterday. Although I did laugh at her stories when the lad called her a pig in blanket and he was like “omg I didn’t mean it like that” 🐸 ☕ yeahhhh right

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t stop staring at the fashion crime yesterday. Although I did laugh at her stories when the lad called her a pig in blanket and he was like “omg I didn’t mean it like that” 🐸 ☕ yeahhhh right
How dare he diss the pigs in blankets. 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My mates & I couldn’t get in Leaf a few weeks back as we hadn’t booked. It’s been a regular haunt of ours for years. A smug bloke basically laughed in our faces and said no booking, no table.
If they’d rather entertain the likes of Meffany on a freebie than look after long term loyal customers, they can shove their over priced pretentious avocado on toast up their bleeping arses.
You’ll find me over the road in Cafe Tabac having a blast!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not being funny but why bother with a pantry when she can’t even fill her fridge properly?! Remember that? Looked like a child’s picnic for Chester zoo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How else can you possibly phrase this ?! 🤣🤣🤣 🐷 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not being funny but why bother with a pantry when she can’t even fill her fridge properly?! Remember that? Looked like a child’s picnic for Chester zoo
Probably to put her 2 thousand bottles of garlic Fry Light in. Sweaty garlic breath 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shall we take bets on how long this foodie fella is going to be her new best mate and tagged at every opportunity?

Reactions: 10
It’s a good job she didn’t pay for that Morpheus 8 treatment. I’d be asking for my money back.
I agree. She’s too young for it to make a noticeable difference in the way it has for Judy Murray and Steph had relatively good skin anyway. I doubt MJ got much business out of it. MJ is starting to look like shes made of wax.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bleeping jumper 😑 it’s October you wombat
Too cheap to pay for a Christmas night out when it gets more expensive in December was my first thought. And, even if it’s because retail and hospitality are busy over Christmas, don’t they normally do their Christmas nights out in January as a big well done blow out?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s wearing Christmas jumpers does this mean she’ll of invented hot chocolate bombs by next week?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.