Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I dont think he'd have made it up the "allegedly bit Dwight. Took me ages to get that out of him as well 🤣🤣. To be honest it was more her feet that bothered him. Think he's partial to Big Mac sauce.

Doesn't cut her toenails properly either. Had ingrows and sharp nails that cut him a few times during dirty dog days...
Da fuck is this about Big Macs? Please do tell 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

Yerma

VIP Member
That Dildo she clenched will be covered in it

Make sure he wipes it from his face. She's a billion % the grand mac.
Oh no stop it 😂 meat ban for a week now or I’m sleeping in the garden. Oh god she’s hideous and it’s hilarious

• Haha

You know what, I think she’s one of those women who meets someone and completely adjusts her personality to make out they’ve got loads in common. Just for example if she met someone who done yoga, all of a sudden she would be into yoga, if she met someone who hiked, she would be hiking etc etc.

An initial way of hooking people in, it’s classic with narcissists that they try to charm people and make them like them, offering up a version of themselves that they want people to think is who they are. Problem with that is, when it’s not genuine, cracks always show. Probably one of the reasons most of her friendships go to shit and people don’t stick around for long.
100% agree!!!!

davidsdead

VIP Member
I genuinely wonder where she buys Coras clobber, none of it matches and it’s so higgledy piggledy. If you don’t want to put her in A Dee/Oilily etc from kid’s cavern which a lot of scouse mums do (me included to be totally honest), that’s fine, it’s silly money when you add it up and I throw my hands up to that, but why can’t you go to next or Zara for clothes that cost buttons and just pick some matching outfits and decent shoes?!

I swear she hits eBay for the Chinese imported stuff and goes to shoezone or peacocks.
Very.co.uk for the kid because she gets it gifted. Amazon as well 🤣

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Nah I will never get over how hideous, cheap and unflattering that get up looked! As if she’s included it in her holiday haul 🤣🤣🤣 it’s like something from Pretty Woman. Reminds me of one of them Ta ta towels that went viral. Just noticed she’s got the SB earrings on too 😩😩
Ringer of Kat Slater.

Reactions: 3

MrsCK

LouLouKaluha is gorgeous stuff and the owner is such a great person too, she doesn’t deserve to wear her clothes!

• Haha

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off jeff!!! It’s getting boring now all the bullshit lies about people asking where you got all your weird shit from. No one asked. Absolutely no one

I can’t see it
You have to press on the link for a sec and a little menu comes up, choose download x

Howarewe

Chatty Member
Well the options are either 1) she left her 5 year old alone in a hotel room at 2am or 2) she dragged her 5 year old out of bed in the middle of the night to go down to the pool to nab a couple of sun beds?? And she wonders why she gets comments about her parenting! Jesus!
I watched this story and I’m sure she said 6am not 2am. I think the subtitles are wrong.

Dabbyhand

Unbothered… of course your not, because why else would you take time out of your precious 3 hours of freedom from #WheresCora to address it. 🤣 Come on in Jeff and address the trip advisor comments. 🤣🤣
Where's she said that? I can't see it 🤣😭