Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Shirl was that meme account ‘posh bird’ at first but figures don’t add up. I’m sure she was poshbirdlpl at first. Wonder why she removed the lpl reference? Looked like a swipe at scousebird as if to say ‘you’re not posh’ haha

Reactions: 5
I know. I said this last week. Makes me feel so uneasy encouraging binge drinking. Some woman drank a bottle of voddie and was like but its great, no hangover! Also, history I'm on it. If they do work, and you have no side effects the next day, half these idiots will be behind the wheel the next day. Need reporting!

Reactions: 7
I love that other people thought the same person haha thanks so much for your advice Shirl.

Reactions: 8
My first thought when I seen you was you were Elissa C but then last week Scousebird got gifted her libido tabs
I was so disappointed when i saw this ! I actually really like Elissa, i think she's a great business woman, she speaks sense & she's very empowering. When i saw she'd gifted Jeff, my heart sank a little. Maybe its just a shrewd Business decision to gift her, but i would put Elissa &her brand way above Jeff's level.

Reactions: 6
Think coz people were calling her out as she’s from Southport, not Liverpool

Wise words from our girl Shirl. Thank you

Shirl’s defo not Elissa. Her and Jeff are up each other’s arses. Remember Jeff used to tell everyone she got mistaken for Elissa everywhere she went . Elissa must have been livid

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Well it there's ever a tattle page about me I'll certainly be letting you all know who I am so you can have your girl Shirls back (unless I've unwittingly turned into a dickhead by then, in which case, stage an intervention).
If a thread was started about you, would you consider it market research/ constructive feedback?

Reactions: 5
If a thread was started about you, would you consider it market research/ constructive feedback?
Constructive, unless it was about how I look or people generally being mean, in which case I would build a sequined blanket fort, climb in it and weep.

Reactions: 18
Haha! Is Jeff really trying to get Cora excited about seeing her clothes folded away? What 5 year old girl is EVER excited by seeing what her mum should be doing? What kid gets excited by neat clothes?

Reactions: 17
Haha! Is Jeff really trying to get Cora excited about seeing her clothes folded away? What 5 year old girl is EVER excited by seeing what her mum should be doing? What kid gets excited by neat clothes?
Has Jeff really got Cora with her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.