Scousebird Blogs #14 A substantial meal of rectal banqueting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a lot of the tit she either does in her life or sells in her little shop of horrors I find myself asking, Just why.....I mean honestly just why?! Sorry I’m grumpy as duck here as I have a day case procedure tomorrow and currently nil by mouth 😭😭 still not that hungry I’d pay a fiver for a Cadbury’s though
Hope it all goes well today 💕 xxx

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to bring pineapple on pizza into this and even ruin that for me 😫 I’ll let myself out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like a lot of the tit she either does in her life or sells in her little shop of horrors I find myself asking, Just why.....I mean honestly just why?! Sorry I’m grumpy as duck here as I have a day case procedure tomorrow and currently nil by mouth 😭😭 still not that hungry I’d pay a fiver for a Cadbury’s though
Hope everything goes okay and you're feeling better soon!

Swear down honest o god

Reactions: 5
Fucks sake, you know you’re never going to be skinny when it’s not even 8am yet and you’ve been thinking about a large Hawaiian pizza for the last half an hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but who buys her stuff. Who buys a Maggie piñata?? Just WHO?? When she was doing the sweets it was like ‘all the sweets are MILCKKK BASEDDD FOR THE MAGGIE ONES’ and a face like she didn’t really know why. Her understanding of politics is basic AF, and mainly seems to come from the same stream as a sixth former.
I absolutely cannot understand her demographic. That shop with its absolute array of plastic tatt that will all end up in landfill... who’s buying it?? I just cannot get my head around it to be honest.

As for the style choices. I just have no words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but who buys her stuff. Who buys a Maggie piñata?? Just WHO?? When she was doing the sweets it was like ‘all the sweets are MILCKKK BASEDDD FOR THE MAGGIE ONES’ and a face like she didn’t really know why. Her understanding of politics is basic AF, and mainly seems to come from the same stream as a sixth former.
I absolutely cannot understand her demographic. That shop with its absolute array of plastic tatt that will all end up in landfill... who’s buying it?? I just cannot get my head around it to be honest.

As for the style choices. I just have no words.
spot on!!! She has zero clue what she’s talking about, she just gets her “knowledge” off people who didn’t go to school much on Twitter.

she thinks that’s what people want. If she knew duck all and actually took her head out her arse for 5 minutes she’d be aware of the economics of it all and that the majority of people don’t have the cash or the want to spend £40 on a tit gin or £5 on a tiny bar of chocolate cos it says something on it that no one says!
She should stop spending her government grants on tit no one wants. She’s trying to make out she’s making a bomb cos of all this new stock she’s getting in....she’s not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jumping on another band wagon now..the Sarah Everard case. Is there any level that she won’t lower herself to for likes and attention
She doesn’t give a duck about anyone except herself 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It really annoys me that tragedies like this now become just another bandwagon to jump on. I thought it would only be a matter of time before we had a statement from Jeff HQ.

To be fair if I saw Jeff out in the woods I’d tit myself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she look like she’s wearing my dads arl dressing gown circa 1982 and she’s posting me off with sunglasses too it’s March love the sound out for about 3 minutes please remove yourself from social media you are doing yourself no favours!
What the actual duck is she wearing. Kip of them shoes too with tights 🤢 I just wish she’d fall off the face of the earth yerno

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All this coming from the women who regularly met men she met online in hotels for sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes!!!! This!!!! 🙌🏻 Her actions are irrelevant when there’s a bandwagon to jump on or potential likes to be had
Just made me laugh when she said she could think of about ten situations where she’d felt unsafe and I wondered how many of them were situations she’d directly put herself in. Like meeting up with strangers for sex. Putting yourself in contact with weirdos so they can buy your socks is another one. She plasters her house all over the Internet, it’s not difficult to find out where it is. Good thing her daughter doesn’t live there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just made me laugh when she said she could think of about ten situations where she’d felt unsafe and I wondered how many of them were situations she’d directly put herself in. Like meeting up with strangers for sex. Putting yourself in contact with weirdos so they can buy your socks is another one. She plasters her house all over the Internet, it’s not difficult to find out where it is. Good thing her daughter doesn’t live there.
You’re so right! Honestly I’ve never known anyone to be so full of tit, she can take any situation and twist it to be all about herself. And also surely doing something like sleeping with a man and not telling him til after that you have an STD makes her herself a risk to others?! 😬🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.