Scousebird blogs #13 90s hair, shops a disgrace, gets her kid to smash herself in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's proper grim isn't she? She's like one of those lads in school who used to go on about sex all the time cos they blatantly don't get any 'I've shagged someone by me Nans'
So what we’re saying is she’s basically Jay from the Inbetweeners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Today’s underwear picture though?🤭The woman has no shame whatsoever.
I came here to say exactly the same 😂

See her post with a screenshot of a message from her dad saying some of her posts are disgusting? I would be mortified if one of my parents saw something like that and had to say something to me about it, I’m so embarrassed for her x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god nooooo, once again am cringing so hard for her. At least she has disclosed the reasons for posting this time though eh 🤣

I know they’re high waisted but where’s ya belly button Jeff 😂 they ain’t meant to be Spanx 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Language like that and she's trying to woo reputable brands like Joanie Clothing piss off.

Girls, I hope you know I screenshot the worst of her behaviour and send it to my agent to laugh at, who in turn posts it in all the PR whatsapp groups 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's proper grim isn't she? She's like one of those lads in school who used to go on about sex all the time cos they blatantly don't get any 'I've shagged someone by me Nans'
She is Jay from the inbetweeners. She’s approaching 40 - what happened to her to make her regress this much?? I see she’s posted herself looking like a melted candle with a filter over. The confidence on it, and that underwear looks shite, even speaking objectively. Have unfollowed it on everything, it’s too gross to even hate watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just - I have no words
I think this is the one that she posted the message from her dad with, like he had made the comment about some of her posts being disgusting after seeing this one. How fuckin shameful, as if you’d post something that makes you look like a desperate slag on a profile that your dad can see x

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She is actually revolting, that post’s only got 93 likes, 110K followers 🤨 ok hun...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t she post anything without bringing sex into it? She is like a teenager after their first sex education class and drops it into every conversation.

But has stayed indoors for almost a year and can’t wait for freedom.
duck off. She is horrendous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s going for shock factor so that any comment/view- even negative- is engagement for her. Notice how she’s doing a lot of aff links for river island at the moment- would love to know what they think of her trying to represent their brand. She’s just vile 🤮

I think she’s going for shock factor so that any comment/view- even negative- is engagement for her. Notice how she’s doing a lot of aff links for river island at the moment- would love to know what they think of her trying to represent their brand. She’s just vile 🤮
She's not getting paid by them, she's bought that herself and tried to make it look like an affiliate post 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she was getting paid then she'd have to have the paid partnership stamp at the top of the post so River Island can access the performance stats and engagement rates. Absolute desparado.

• Haha
  • Wow
Went to my mothers to drop shopping off (yes Jeff she’s the only person in my bubble, not half of Merseyside). Anyway, I showed her a picture of that “cock enthusiast” keyring and said I was getting one 😉. My mums reply. That’s disgusting that. Why would anyone even do that and make themselves look like a tart with no self respect? and she’d slap me everywhere if I got one

• Haha
  • Heart
She is Jay from the Inbetweeners in female form.

So what we’re saying is she’s basically Jay from the Inbetweeners
Ya beat me to it, didn't read this page yet 🤣🤣

I came here to say exactly the same 😂

See her post with a screenshot of a message from her dad saying some of her posts are disgusting? I would be mortified if one of my parents saw something like that and had to say something to me about it, I’m so embarrassed for her x
Have ya seen her da? Looks like he tries to model himself on Paul Hollywood 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.