Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh still trying to sort out the house following the move but just caught up on her stories from yesterday. Why does she always look like she’s just brushed her hair with a toffee apple?
I've just got a new neighbour this week. If it's you, let's knock a wall through. The DAB Cave.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s definitely a raging pot head, never have I seen stoner eyes like that and that’s saying something because my other half thinks he’s the second coming of Bob Marley.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was that Beluga bar?

I wore a lot of C&A and Dunnes (that Irish shop that looked like jarg M&S in St Johns) we weren’t poor just thought it’s a waste to buy dear clothes for a growing child! Shocked when I see kids now in labels and wonder how their parents afford it
Omg C&A! Me ma was always in there window shoppin she loved it 😂

Reactions: 3
Dropping Cora off at her “nans” someone’s been reading here again 👋

I do hope Mr and Mrs Ting have a merry little Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dropping Cora off at her “nans” someone’s been reading here again 👋

I do hope Mr and Mrs Ting have a merry little Christmas.
She means Paul’s mum. Otherwise you wouldn’t say “her nans” you’d say “my mums”
Besides, her eyelash girl is in south liverpool... like Paul’s mum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s getting a test cos she’ll see loads of different people. That’s her way of justifying it - it’s ok I got a test so I can do what I want

Reactions: 11
She means Paul’s mum. Otherwise you wouldn’t say “her nans” you’d say “my mums”
Besides, her eyelash girl is in south liverpool... like Paul’s mum
Ah I see I didn’t know where paul’s mum lived. 🌝

Reactions: 7
Sorry I'm just creeping. Knee deep in wrapping paper. 🤮

I bet those blogs will disappear shortly. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.