Scousebird #3 hates the Tories but will take their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has a new thread been created? Haven’t been on this one in awhile Sallie has took up all my time🤦🏼‍♀️😂 catch up anyone?

Reactions: 2
I’m not even watching any of this at the mention of the fake laugh. Just mention when the breakdown is approaching 😂
same! Be arsed watching her playing for the ‘gram. Seen it all before

Definitely i mean especially as we haven't seen her go out on dates since bars and restaurants have reopened a few weeks ago. Yeah she could of been messaging but that different to actually spending time with them - but how during lockdown, officially you can meet in doors but have to social distance still so if she's been scranning his arse that certainly isn't distancing.

Definitely i mean especially as we haven't seen her go out on dates since bars and restaurants have reopened a few weeks ago. Yeah she could of been messaging but that different to actually spending time with them - but how during lockdown, officially you can meet in doors but have to social distance still so if she's been scranning his arse that certainly isn't distancing.
Just realised she's ok as her knock off test told her so.

I've had an actual antibody test for medical staff and they mean tit

Whyyyyy would you put cream on your face when you haven’t even Taken off your mascara properly 🤢😩

Reactions: 4
She practiced that whole story in her head before recording. She’s living in a fantasy about her “new fella” as the recording goes on she’s thinking about what she’s going to say next and goes slightly of course, doesn’t flow like a natural conversation. All the looking around the room! Is she trying to make people think she isn’t alone

Whyyyyy would you put cream on your face when you haven’t even Taken off your mascara properly 🤢😩
Cause she never gets washed

Reactions: 5
Urgh the scum bag has just been retweeted on my Twitter ‘lads who drive with one hand are a turn on’. Lads again she’s 35. She proper likes little scallies doesn’t she. I can imagine in 10 years Cora avoids going into the living room cos her new fella is sitting there in grey trackie bottoms that she’s only properly seen waking past each other going to the toilet. You know the type

Reactions: 10
Urgh the scum bag has just been retweeted on my Twitter ‘lads who drive with one hand are a turn on’. Lads again she’s 35. She proper likes little scallies doesn’t she. I can imagine in 10 years Cora avoids going into the living room cos her new fella is sitting there in grey trackie bottoms that she’s only properly seen waking past each other going to the toilet. You know the type
100%! 🙌🏻

• Haha
She honestly acts worse than a teenager! She has not moved on from wanting a “bad boy” like every teenage girl does! Probably saying “lads” cos they are about 19/20 the ones she goes for. She will be stealing Cora’s fellas before we know it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched all her stories, but I saw she's got a new bloke - who's the unlucky fella? 🤢🤮😂

• Haha
Those naked stories earlier were bleeping bizarre. First she’s sayin “I took this picture for reasons I won’t disclose”, then she’s giving a full backstory that no ones asked for about how she’s now seeing someone and she asked him first. And then she’s saying about how cool and laid back she is because he told her some girl had added him to see if he was single.... what?!

if anyone of this is true (which it seems so mad enough I’m starting to think it’s fiction) if a lad is saying to you “hey, this girl added me on social media to ask me if I was single” well then that’s a pretty big sign he’s trying to duck with your head???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s trying to show “someone” how laid back and uncrank she is. And she seriously needs to shut up about this picture. It was a circle of show move but going on about it just shows how egotistical and full of herself she is.

Reactions: 6
This has got car crash written all over it. She’s taken her “look at how much sex I’m having” twitter posts to the next level. And now we’re treated to a video of her having a naked, post coital cbd cream rub down with a set of stainless steel balls.

i can’t look away

New thread suggestion
“Scousebird blogs - the queen of class lies on her front when “scranning ***” the #gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Cora live with paul because when she was dating Jake, paul ran a background check on him and didn't want Cora around him

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.