Scousebird #3 hates the Tories but will take their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she wipe her make up off for bed? You could see all the mascara round her eyes in that video this morning.

Reactions: 5
She kept looking in a certain direction while she was filming that as though said fella had a gun to her head telling her what to say 😂

Reactions: 2
Imagine that you had a friend that acts like this Manky witch..you’d be mortified.But I’d tell her she’s humiliating herself before I ghosted her..she seems like a energy vampire at the moment.A negative woman.

Reactions: 6
Currently mocking a clearly heartbroken stranger all over twitter. What a woman

Ok just watched the stories..... she’s lying in bed naked announcing she’s got a fella but then immediately talking about ex behind controlling. I maintain this whole mental episode is a “look at meeeee” attempt directed at ex. Which makes her “omg cringe” tweet all the more ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Whoever her fella is (if he exists) can’t be aware of what an erratic shower of tit she is otherwise he’s run a mile. Which probably means it’s yet another head.

i reckon it’s jakes brother 😂😂👀

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I reckon it’s that Andy bloke she’s always bumming on Twitter
Probably. Hope he’s sound with her ex’s brother openly commenting on her half naked pictures saying he’d bang her. Nice. Those Curetons are a interesting bunch aren’t they 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I reckon it’s that Andy bloke she’s always bumming on Twitter
I follow a girl (Friend of a friend) who does “sexy” half naked photos basically on insta and noticed that Andy commenting on a few of her photos and vice versa...so think he’s the flirty type with loads of girls 🤔

Reactions: 3
I follow a girl (Friend of a friend) who does “sexy” half naked photos basically on insta and noticed that Andy commenting on a few of her photos and vice versa...so think he’s the flirty type with loads of girls 🤔
Oh my god I’ve seen his insta name commenting on girls pics too! Let me go back see if I can find them..

New thread suggestion:
Only fans pics she’s happy to disclose and promoting fresh air with a discount code

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m not even watching any of this at the mention of the fake laugh. Just mention when the breakdown is approaching 😂

Reactions: 5
She is such a toxic person. She literally weeps out toxicity. All she does is brag about herself constantly. It’s disgusting to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.