Scouse Ma #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has called Caff a Scouse Tory for having a cleaner. She's jobless and got the time to get lashes and those £2.50 manicures done so they probably have a point. Get your marigolds on you lazy witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's irritating af that Scouse Ma tries to shore up her little grift with side characters like her own mother. Who isn't called Jean. Her opinions aren't any more insightful, funny or share worthy than anyone elses just cos you came out of her Elle.

• Haha
It's irritating af that Scouse Ma tries to shore up her little grift with side characters like her own mother. Who isn't called Jean. Her opinions aren't any more insightful, funny or share worthy than anyone elses just cos you came out of her Elle.
Your rants give me life ❤❤❤ I agree with you every time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also can she spare us the righteous retweets about tics and Tourettes when she's made a career out of sharing videos of ppl clearly suffering from conditions or off their face on drink and drugs without the consent of the subjects who could well find it humiliating. The only thing she'd do in the presence of someone suffering an episode would be pull her phone out.

The Caff has posted a selfie with her new deflated lips and I'm over here feeling like a proud mum at sports day. Such an improvement. Stick with us Caff. We'll be the Professor Higgins to your Eliza Doolitle. Next let's work on you not talking like a toothless jon 'ed picking up bifters round the back of the Strand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Caff would be fuming if someone filmed her kid an put it on social media. We know this because it's the exact words she's used to quote tweet a video of someone else's kid that she's put all over social media. Thick as a boxing day turd this one.

• Haha
Caff would be fuming if someone filmed her kid an put it on social media. We know this because it's the exact words she's used to quote tweet a video of someone else's kid that she's put all over social media. Thick as a boxing day turd this one.
Her lack of self awareness is quite stunning isn't it? Maybe she should lay off the edibles she shills in her bio

• Haha
Oh the hilarity of this, surprised she's not on the Echo Facebook in one of her guises joining in with how wonderful Curtis Warren is and "he done his time shld b left alone, wot abt the pedos." Also still bigging her alter ego up as well
Screenshot_20230706-074920_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh the hilarity of this, surprised she's not on the Echo Facebook in one of her guises joining in with how wonderful Curtis Warren is and "he done his time shld b left alone, wot abt the pedos." Also still bigging her alter ego up as well
View attachment 2288289
What is fuckin wrong with her?? We all know you're the same silly cow, stop talking to yourself and bigging yourself up. She's like a year 9 kid sending themselves flirty texts from a different phone.

What is fuckin wrong with her?? We all know you're the same silly cow, stop talking to yourself and bigging yourself up. She's like a year 9 kid sending themselves flirty texts from a different phone.
And how inappropriate to trivialise drug dealers- they're are a stain on society and the cause of most of the gang violence in the city, not a fashion accessory

Reactions: 8
And how inappropriate to trivialise drug dealers- they're are a stain on society and the cause of most of the gang violence in the city, not a fashion accessory
Because they're drug slags. Spread their legs for ugly cunts for a free bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure Elle Edwards and Olivia Pratt Korbels mums would find her fuckin hysterical.

I've just noticed she calls her account satire/parody on insta. Don't remember Thackeray or Oscar Wilde just republishing other people's work with the laughing face. Must be a different genre.

Last edited:
I'm sure Elle Edwards and Olivia Pratt Korbels mums would find her fuckin hysterical.
That's exactly what I was thinking earlier, watching Elle's dad on the news, and it's just a cheap punchline for the tone deaf b*tch. Genuinely angry at this.

• Heart
Caff has posted further disturbing threats from her ex. Im really not comfortable with needling someone who seems to be under threat from a dangerous bastard and I wouldn't want to add to a womans burden in that way whatever I think of her so I'm not gonna post about her in future here. Not trying to mod the thread but it's something I'm not comfortable with personally. She needs legal advice and police protection imo, she shouldn't be using it as content in the way she is but that's her call. Just not something I want to participate in.

Reactions: 1
Caff has posted further disturbing threats from her ex. Im really not comfortable with needling someone who seems to be under threat from a dangerous bastard and I wouldn't want to add to a womans burden in that way whatever I think of her so I'm not gonna post about her in future here. Not trying to mod the thread but it's something I'm not comfortable with personally. She needs legal advice and police protection imo, she shouldn't be using it as content in the way she is but that's her call. Just not something I want to participate in.
Posted where? Why threats?

On her twitter. I've just looked again and it's been deleted but was there last night.
she said her ex was threatening to burn down her house with her in it. And all her halfwit followers are like lol men eh
I'm a survivor of domestic abuse, had a non mol court order against my ex for a number of months, once I went to a solicitor and told them what was happening they had me in court same day to get the injunction preventing him from contacting me, any messages or turning up at mine would have meant immediate arrest. It really helped my peace of mind getting on with my life. I understand 100% women being cynical about the ability or competence of the law to protect them. Recent stories prove how many of them are perps themselves! But there is help out there and I feel bad no one appears to be encouraging her to get it.
I just feel like she seems to have a chaotic life with this awful ex and I feel for her massively in that regard. Not telling anyone else what they should or shouldn't post!!! We all have different boundaries and things we find triggering so pls don't think im announcing what we're allowed to post on the thread like some sort of headmistress. She certainly meets the criteria for discussion- over 10k followers, undeclared ads, affiliate links so she's profiting from social media and therefore doing twitter in a professional rather than personal capacity. Not telling anyone else not to post about her, just explaining why I wont for the foreseeable when I've previously been her most vocal critic x

Reactions: 2
not condoning his behaviour at all, but i Used to follow all of them on socials until they became ANNOYING
they all call their actual/current fella their ex for some reason Scouse ma/Elle/Susan whatever she calls herself she’s been with the same fella for years and her two youngest kids are with him he’s called Paul yet still calls him her ex and portrays the single ma persona for some weird reason, her eldest child Is with the ex husband though

caff/Nicola is the same the ’ex‘ is the on/off bf who she’s been with for about 3 years since around the time she had the youngest child he’s not the dad though,they’re on and off all the time, he’s Irish and called paddy shes Probably deleted the tweets as they’re back together it’s a common theme have murder then she tweets about him then deletes (still not condoning his behaviour if true btw) I do wonder why she claims to be single with an ex when she isn’t - maybe for the paypigs she’s rinsing or for the DWP cos he works who knows!

irene/Kate has also been on/off for years with pot noodle fringe as well - smoke and mirrors the lot of them!
---
the dad of the youngest child of caf isn’t on the scene he didn’t want to know when she got pregnant she openly said on her Socials at the time and that she felt like turning up at his parents with the baby, it seems it was a casual thing and he didn’t want to commit -she got with this paddy bloke (who she calls her ex)soon after baby was born - all this has been on her socials as I say over the years
---
caf and paddy used to chat together overTwitter (bizarrely) whilst a couple but his account has deactivate/banned for a while now
---
like I say i don’t know any of them personallly thankfully, all this info is what they’ve shared or other people close to them have shared on socials over the years 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
not condoning his behaviour at all, but i Used to follow all of them on socials until they became ANNOYING
they all call their actual/current fella their ex for some reason Scouse ma/Elle/Susan whatever she calls herself she’s been with the same fella for years and her two youngest kids are with him he’s called Paul yet still calls him her ex and portrays the single ma persona for some weird reason, her eldest child Is with the ex husband though

caff/Nicola is the same the ’ex‘ is the on/off bf who she’s been with for about 3 years since around the time she had the youngest child he’s not the dad though,they’re on and off all the time, he’s Irish and called paddy shes Probably deleted the tweets as they’re back together it’s a common theme have murder then she tweets about him then deletes (still not condoning his behaviour if true btw) I do wonder why she claims to be single with an ex when she isn’t - maybe for the paypigs she’s rinsing or for the DWP cos he works who knows!

irene/Kate has also been on/off for years with pot noodle fringe as well - smoke and mirrors the lot of them!
---
the dad of the youngest child of caf isn’t on the scene he didn’t want to know when she got pregnant she openly said on her Socials at the time and that she felt like turning up at his parents with the baby, it seems it was a casual thing and he didn’t want to commit -she got with this paddy bloke (who she calls her ex)soon after baby was born - all this has been on her socials as I say over the years
---
caf and paddy used to chat together overTwitter (bizarrely) whilst a couple but his account has deactivate/banned for a while now
---
like I say i don’t know any of them personallly thankfully, all this info is what they’ve shared or other people close to them have shared on socials over the years 🤗
Crazy tea! Yeh they are all very odd, grasping, insecure women that a psychologist would have a field day with. Again I might've sounded a bit dramatic and wanky on my post about Caff there, it's just a sore spot with me but the thread ain't about me so I probably shouldn't have said anything, but hey, wine had been taken 😆 for all I dislike them i hope no one is unsafe.

Elle/Scouse Ma calling a current fella an ex is deffo a UC grift with a dash of Destiny's Child Independent Woman for the socials. What a twit.