Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
I've posted stuff on Twitter and forgotten to attach the photo or whatever I meant to, never managed to add one by mistake though, especially not a filtered to fuck one.

They're all so transparent aren't they?

Reactions: 4

Foxvint

VIP Member
Caff would be fuming if someone filmed her kid an put it on social media. We know this because it's the exact words she's used to quote tweet a video of someone else's kid that she's put all over social media. Thick as a boxing day turd this one.

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
Just 4 retweets of her pinned tweet out of 91k followers. Hang up your foghorn and filler an fuck off hun.

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
If you've ever wondered how these tramps whose only discernable work is being a cunt online manage to afford a face full of fillers and cant-wipe-your-own-ass nails while the rest of us struggle to afford the gas bill it's cos they're all willing to pathologize their kids personalities for £££. They've all got a an autistic kid like they all used to have a Juicy trackie. It's a nice little earner.
20230505_101425.jpg

---
Of course all the usual suspects are celebrating the Labour local election wins as if they haven't been insisting Starmer is no different whatsoever to a Tory for 18 months. When your views are all decided for you by your little echo chamber it's hard to remember what they are.

Last edited:

Foxvint

VIP Member
The Ma has retweeted Pete Prices statement about some abuse he got at the races. Which would all be very nice if she wasn't 1 of his tormentors for years who helped normalise the idea that needling him is some sort of funny regional sport. Quite why repeatedly giving grief to a pensioner is supposed to be on brand Peak Fun Scouser I've never been able to figure out. Here's just 1 example of the hypocritical Miss Piggy.

Attachments

puzzlehead

God I absolutely loathe him. About as funny as piles, trading on that hideous stereotypical character he's created. Knew she'd hitch her trailer up to his wagon, pair of embarrassing fishwives. Imagine any of your relatives behaving like these, you'd have to disown them
He goes right through me. Has he got his own thread?

If any of my family members behaved like that I’d be booking them a one way ticket to Mars

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Tagged herself a new mate on Facebook today. She seems nice. What the fuck is wrong with them? Why revel in having such a cunty online persona?
20230617_204251.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3

Foxvint

VIP Member
You mean to say men who send your nudes to your grandad aren't the marrying type? Good god caff, you'll be telling us the pope's a Catholic next. Nice one for making someone else's news all about you though, I'm sure the couple enjoyed that.

Attachments

I think Irene/Kate is mumsprobs
She was shagging that ‘notpotmongs’ when he was separated from his kids mum.

• Wow

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Love how a few people pulled her up in their comments under a snide clip of Ant McPartlin at the Coronation- as soon as people said it might be his ADHD meds affecting his facial expressions, she was all oh yes, I have ADHD myself, wasn't having a dig at him. Well what did she post it for then? 🤔

Foxvint

VIP Member
The ma has now tweeted the famous 'groundhog named chuck' pinching fruit from a farmer story thats been around for about 5 years as her own with no quote tweet or credit. Her barrel scraping sad twattery marches on.

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Queen of scotty rd wanker seems to have got himself involved in Eurovision. It's utterly horrifying that the sort of dribbling twat who finds him funny could be sitting in judgement of other people on a jury. They walk amongst us.
Three guesses who his "plus one" will probably be? I'm mortified that people might think that's what we're like in Liverpool- and I don't think I'm exaggerating saying that, even just a few years ago someone asked me were scouse families like the one portrayed in "Bread" 😠

Foxvint

VIP Member
She's written or had someone else write a rap. About herself. And how great she is. And saw fit to post it for the divorced dads to whack off to. How hard would you have to huff your own farts to think that's a good and not at all mortifying thing?

• Haha