Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Oh the hilarity of this, surprised she's not on the Echo Facebook in one of her guises joining in with how wonderful Curtis Warren is and "he done his time shld b left alone, wot abt the pedos." Also still bigging her alter ego up as well
Screenshot_20230706-074920_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Foxvint

VIP Member
And how inappropriate to trivialise drug dealers- they're are a stain on society and the cause of most of the gang violence in the city, not a fashion accessory
I'm sure Elle Edwards and Olivia Pratt Korbels mums would find her fuckin hysterical.

I've just noticed she calls her account satire/parody on insta. Don't remember Thackeray or Oscar Wilde just republishing other people's work with the laughing face. Must be a different genre.

Last edited:

JulesC

VIP Member
Burns my head out, no one actually talks like that in Liverpool. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a wool.

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Shall we have a sweep regarding what time on Father's Day on Sunday Ma/Soosan will post "happy fathers day to all the single ma's out there doing it all themselves" 🤔

Foxvint

VIP Member
The Advertising Standards Authority would be interested in this. Its an ad but not marked as an ad. You can't do this. Even if you're a bolshie bint who thinks your shit doesn't stink. They have to be marked as ad or promotion so people know when they're being marketed to. She does this all the time.
---
She's very pleased with this tweet, she regularly posts it. I just wanna point out the irony of Johnny Bravo saying this when she looks like that.

Attachments

Last edited:

Foxvint

VIP Member
Is it normal to release tickets in waves like this? Seems like a cynical marketing thing to force people to buy now to pay less. Cos who knows whether they want a night out 3 and a half months beforehand. Why is Camp & furnace so beloved of basic bitches? It's a big draughty school dinner canteen full of wankers whose beard oil cost more than your outfit, I dont see the appeal at all. Especially when they're charging you a tenner entry for some bingo caller to scream over the PA about cock and home and bargain to keep her in botox.
20230407_132545.jpg

peachplumpear

Stay classy caffy luv yer big homophobic pig. They all love a gay man so long as he's a screeching queen bigging up their dubious grooming choices but say stigmatising nasty shit like this relating to gay women.
think this says more about her inability to wash her fanny than anyone else’s 🙄

Foxvint

VIP Member
Stay classy caffy luv yer big homophobic pig. They all love a gay man so long as he's a screeching queen bigging up their dubious grooming choices but say stigmatising nasty shit like this relating to gay women.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Foxvint

VIP Member
Elle version 2 in the form of ShesDeadSoosan would like everyone to know her ex has unblocked her. Wonder if that's her kids dad she obsessively puts on blast. Fella deserves an MBE or a sainthood.
20230412_185435.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
The caff A) had this thought B) put it out there on the world wide web C) thinks it adds something snappy and witty to the conversation around blackfishing. What a woman.
I just stumbled across this thread…..can’t believe these bunch of twats are still a thing….and doing the same shit they were doing in 2015!! Mortified for them 🤣😬

• Haha

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
Can't believe these scouse mings have still got a platform. They are an embarrassment to the city. Scouse prin? Who even says that now, or identifies as one. You're all in your 40s its time to grow up you gang of dick heads.

Does anyone know what happened to omghon? Think she had that page an was one of the "mceyebrow" sisters on twitter? Don't see her anymore, has she seen sense?
Was she was same as the mumprobs one? They all had about 10 pages and all answered themselves as one of the others!? Same as scouse ma still does, the wet wipe!

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
These 2 must have a combined age of 95 and they're acting like that. Putting on skits. If it wasn't on the internet for monetised likes they'd just be the village idiots. The poor aesthetician stood there like a lemon. Pair of cunts.

• Sick

observerisshe

Chatty Member
It's irritating af that Scouse Ma tries to shore up her little grift with side characters like her own mother. Who isn't called Jean. Her opinions aren't any more insightful, funny or share worthy than anyone elses just cos you came out of her Elle.
Your rants give me life ❤❤❤ I agree with you every time

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
Latest Ma content- she'd like to be mates with 2 women so pissed they're falling through a hedge, even though she no longer drinks. Hopefully they're OK with their embarrassing moment being shared with nearly 100k but she wont care if they're not.

Those pix above are funny af. Unfiltered and pre 3 pounds of plazzy in her lips is a very different board game from what she shares. That Northwitch one is still knocking around (could be under different username). The ma tweeted a pic of them together on her birthday, she wears terrible unflattering stuff that give her long cucumber boobs.

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
The ma has been quiet and lying low of late. Her shilling any old shite so long as it was Liverrrrrpoooool seemed to have scaled right down but she's back repping Haunted Scouse, a youtube channel where you get to watch 2 men around yer da's age act like a rejected Scooby Doo episode. Ma has been along with them to shriek like a 4 year old and play act Much Fear. Please someone, just offer her an actual job 🙏

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
Also can she spare us the righteous retweets about tics and Tourettes when she's made a career out of sharing videos of ppl clearly suffering from conditions or off their face on drink and drugs without the consent of the subjects who could well find it humiliating. The only thing she'd do in the presence of someone suffering an episode would be pull her phone out.

Foxvint

VIP Member
Interesting that her pretty much disappearing from view has coincided with two of her fellow "men are shit" ma's Irene and Caffy completely reinventing their social media personalities 🤔
Has it now! I can't even see those 2 silly cows now they're locked but I stopped looking at Caffy a long time ago. Her account was like watching a stray dog in Greece groom its mangy balls. She put me off my tea. I don't miss the full body heave her David Dickinson deep teak face gave me.

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Big bouncy castle face, frozen fod, more fillers than an Adele album.
Here she is with Pete Price who she used to torment til she realised there was a few coppers and freebies in it for her to be at events with him.
She looks like a fucking hamster

• Haha

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Was she was same as the mumprobs one? They all had about 10 pages and all answered themselves as one of the others!? Same as scouse ma still does, the wet wipe!
I'm not sure, I just remember her being part of the scouse twitter gang an then she became a witch? They do look ridiculous replying to themselves on their multiple accounts though, imagine having the time for that 😭