Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
What is fuckin wrong with her?? We all know you're the same silly cow, stop talking to yourself and bigging yourself up. She's like a year 9 kid sending themselves flirty texts from a different phone.
And how inappropriate to trivialise drug dealers- they're are a stain on society and the cause of most of the gang violence in the city, not a fashion accessory

Reactions: 8

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Can't believe these scouse mings have still got a platform. They are an embarrassment to the city. Scouse prin? Who even says that now, or identifies as one. You're all in your 40s its time to grow up you gang of dick heads.

Does anyone know what happened to omghon? Think she had that page an was one of the "mceyebrow" sisters on twitter? Don't see her anymore, has she seen sense?

Foxvint

VIP Member
The ma has retweeted a comment stating taking photos of people without their consent is a hard no. Fuck me, I must have hallucinated the past 10 years of her account where she's distributed humiliating photos and videos of people, many of whom will be vulnerable or suffering addictions for the lols and likes and most importantly the pounds. Am sure they all consented to be laughing stocks immortalised on the web. Hypocritical hag.

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
These 2 must have a combined age of 95 and they're acting like that. Putting on skits. If it wasn't on the internet for monetised likes they'd just be the village idiots. The poor aesthetician stood there like a lemon. Pair of cunts.
God I absolutely loathe him. About as funny as piles, trading on that hideous stereotypical character he's created. Knew she'd hitch her trailer up to his wagon, pair of embarrassing fishwives. Imagine any of your relatives behaving like these, you'd have to disown them

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
The ma is spreading the debunked untrue tweet about Rishi Sunak's FIL owning the company that sent the emergency alerts- a natural consequence of getting all your info from your window licking masturbatory clique on twitter.

Her Big Prin scouser than yer nan down scotty rd rambo night or whatever she's calling it has sold out. Well the 1st and 2nd release of tickets has sold out. Meaning she gets to make blocks of 7 tickets sound like a Beyonce presale.

She's tagged fellow show-your-skiddy-knickers-to-all-online bestie Caffy Hank in a hilarious and not at all predictable repeat tweet about yer ex. Congratulations on your great escapes fellas. Hope you are healing.

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
They all post the same recycled shit. Fucking stereotypical garbage and posts that make people think we’re all (Liverpool girls) empty headed slappers who think of nothing but cock and alcohol.

• Heart

RattyBumBum

She met Paddy on Twitter, he was Irish living in Liverpool and quite severely mentally ill, he was sectioned and receiving treatment and then started dating her as soon as he came out, she had him living with her and bonding with the baby straight away, he was very emotionally attached to the baby, whilst also clearly very unwell and she used the child as a weapon.

She’s fucked with the head of someone extremely vulnerable and thrived off the drama and still does.

not condoning his behaviour at all, but i Used to follow all of them on socials until they became ANNOYING
they all call their actual/current fella their ex for some reason Scouse ma/Elle/Susan whatever she calls herself she’s been with the same fella for years and her two youngest kids are with him he’s called Paul yet still calls him her ex and portrays the single ma persona for some weird reason, her eldest child Is with the ex husband though

caff/Nicola is the same the ’ex‘ is the on/off bf who she’s been with for about 3 years since around the time she had the youngest child he’s not the dad though,they’re on and off all the time, he’s Irish and called paddy shes Probably deleted the tweets as they’re back together it’s a common theme have murder then she tweets about him then deletes (still not condoning his behaviour if true btw) I do wonder why she claims to be single with an ex when she isn’t - maybe for the paypigs she’s rinsing or for the DWP cos he works who knows!

irene/Kate has also been on/off for years with pot noodle fringe as well - smoke and mirrors the lot of them!
---
the dad of the youngest child of caf isn’t on the scene he didn’t want to know when she got pregnant she openly said on her Socials at the time and that she felt like turning up at his parents with the baby, it seems it was a casual thing and he didn’t want to commit -she got with this paddy bloke (who she calls her ex)soon after baby was born - all this has been on her socials as I say over the years
---
caf and paddy used to chat together overTwitter (bizarrely) whilst a couple but his account has deactivate/banned for a while now
---
like I say i don’t know any of them personallly thankfully, all this info is what they’ve shared or other people close to them have shared on socials over the years 🤗

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Glad someone made a thread on her. She goes right through me. She’s a fish wife, and looks like one too.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
You can guarantee every day her posts will contain the words….Ex,s Willy, sausage rolls, prawn dick, bald, shag and some kind of alcohol

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Why does she act like that shesdeadsoosan is another person? She’s either really fucking sad or a skitzo

Foxvint

VIP Member
Sure you've got enough Botox in your face already that your face is too tight to be lifted. I can't stand posts like this, she knows she's not in anyway fat but plays the "I'm such a sausage roll snorting heffer" and robs other people's memes, but Be Kind, yeah?
View attachment 2182976
Yeh this is a woman who spends a lot of time and money on her appearance but will denigrate herself to try and be relatable when all that actually does is make women who can't afford or don't want injectables feel shitter.

Same as she no longer drinks for her MH but makes a living from a culture that encourages other women to do so with the endless yer fella opening the door to you bladdered memes. And I'm sure the punters on her hosting events aren't drinking soya milk. She'll wake up sober and paid after shouting at them to get another round in so the bar does bouncing business and wants to rebook her. Something a bit grubby about that.

Fizz22

VIP Member
And how inappropriate to trivialise drug dealers- they're are a stain on society and the cause of most of the gang violence in the city, not a fashion accessory
Because they're drug slags. Spread their legs for ugly cunts for a free bag.

• Haha

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Funny how she watermarks all her memes about men being shit/prawn dicks/omg hun- but happily robs other people's stuff!

That Caffy one is cut from the same cloth, same with the one who calls herself Irene- little gang of snide bullies giving scouse women a bad name
---
I don’t know where I need to post this but Caffy Hank from the Scouse Twitter crew went the races in what appears to be a corset and a sarong 🤔
OMG you look gawwjuss hun 🙄

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Big bouncy castle face, frozen fod, more fillers than an Adele album.
Here she is with Pete Price who she used to torment til she realised there was a few coppers and freebies in it for her to be at events with him.
I thought that was Chelsey harwood for a bit then 🤣

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

That's it you see. That's her whole schtick- men are shit, though she continously goes on about wanting big d*cks (which is all just for laffs on the 'gram hun- no doubt she leads one of the most boring lives possible, which is why she wants everyone to think she's really a partying, gin swigging cock-magnet)
100%

those who feel the need to project how out there they are, are usually the most boring

Reactions: 6

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
I think this is her on twitter but I've squiggled the username cos she has under 10k followers and doesn't seem to be a grifter of any sort so don't wanna fall foul of tattle rules. Wonder how much sage she has to burn to get rid of the stench of Ma's desperation.
Funny how everyone in her little shrieking gang has exes who are cunts though, isn't it? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
I can't get my head round the way she uses the Scouse Ma account to like/repost the Soosan account with "same hun xx" and vice versa. Imagine being that desperate for Internet engagement that you think people don't know you're the one person behind both

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
Elle has been showing off her basic Insta Hun taste on ShesDeadSoosan.

Furry bed cushions ✅
Silver bed and furniture ✅
Pale wood floors ✅

The velvet corner sofa and Live Laugh Love wall plaque must be just out of shot.

• Haha