Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bathroom floor which she’s pulled the vinyl up from, which she then won’t have sanded when she has a toddler at home. Good luck with those splinters Cora cause your mum is a knob

Reactions: 5
That bathroom floor which she’s pulled the vinyl up from, which she then won’t have sanded when she has a toddler at home. Good luck with those splinters Cora cause your mum is a knob
Someone give Cora Childlines number 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m an NHS nurse and can say that I really appreciated the clapping as I drove home form my 12.5 hour shift , made me emotional and grateful to know everyone is behind us and I know my colleagues also. Stop speaking for us NHS staff, your gob had no place with us

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m an NHS nurse and can say that I really appreciated the clapping as I drove home form my 12.5 hour shift , made me emotional and grateful to know everyone is behind us and I know my colleagues also. Stop speaking for us NHS staff, your gob had no place with us
It’s a nice sentiment BUT she’s right that not destroying the NHS by austerity / privatisation would have been better than clapping

Reactions: 7
It’s a nice sentiment BUT she’s right that not destroying the NHS by austerity / privatisation would have been better than clapping
Would have, could have, should have!! Unfortunately we’ve all just got to get on with it now haven’t we!!
My 19 year old daughter is a frontline key worker, to see how upset she is when she comes home after every shift, working so hard for the people in our area, I clapped for her while she was sobbing in my husbands arms.....loud & proud 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 16
Why can’t her internet just get cut off. I don’t even follow her and yet she still manages to make me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would have, could have, should have!! Unfortunately we’ve all just got to get on with it now haven’t we!!
My 19 year old daughter is a frontline key worker, to see how upset she is when she comes home after every shift, working so hard for the people in our area, I clapped for her while she was sobbing in my husbands arms.....loud & proud 👏🏼👏🏼
I’m a front line key worker. I ( and others ) wouldn’t be under such immense pressure had the public sector not been ruined by the Tories. Your daughter would likely not be sobbing if they hadn’t ruined the NHS.
So she’s right duck the horrible Tory pricks & anyone that voted Tory but clapped can take their applause back because I don’t want it.

Reactions: 18
I’m a front line key worker. I ( and others ) wouldn’t be under such immense pressure had the public sector not been ruined by the Tories. Your daughter would likely not be sobbing if they hadn’t ruined the NHS.
So she’s right duck the horrible Tory pricks & anyone that voted Tory but clapped can take their applause back because I don’t want it.
If Steptoe had been voted in a couple of months ago, the NHS would still be in the tit today. I thought it was New Labour who started the the tit storm with the NHS privatisation under Blair & Brown? But hey I may be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
Selfishly, I clapped for my daughter & no one else because I’m bleeping proud of her ❤

Reactions: 13
If Steptoe had been voted in a couple of months ago, the NHS would still be in the tit today. I thought it was New Labour who started the the tit storm with the NHS privatisation under Blair & Brown? But hey I may be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
Selfishly, I clapped for my daughter & no one else because I’m bleeping proud of her ❤
[/QU
I just can’t imagine clapping in support whilst also voting for their suffering 🤷‍♀️. I disagree with so much of Steph but I’ll agree that it’s hypocritical to stand emotionally at your front door clapping when front line workers are accessing food banks due to austerity.
duck the horrible Tory’s and duck anyone that supports them.

Reactions: 1
She’s outdone herself today!! “I have a massive hatred for mass internet trends” your whole Buisness is built on massive internet trends HUN. Do us a favour Stefanny, take your tit fake scouse patriotism, your tit gin, tit tatt from your tit shop, your tit fake laugh, tit parenting & shove them right up your arse !! She’s so fake that I can’t bear her anymore. Self important, hypocritical, entitled little nobody.

Reactions: 11
She's such a vacuous individual.
Saying don't clap for the NHS because it's a load of tit...
Next morning - "swipe up for my sponsored loungewear post"
Now THAT'S tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's such a vacuous individual.
Saying don't clap for the NHS because it's a load of tit...
Next morning - "swipe up for my sponsored loungewear post"
Now THAT'S tit!
That pose she does on the floor 🤢🤢

Cora’s back with her Dad already, you lasted a good 4 days Steph well done! Pat yourself on the back!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I thought her little girl needed to be away from her dad for 2 weeks? That didn’t last long did it.
Corona virus was worth the risk 🤣🤣 tbf, poor Cora was probably crying to go back home.

Corona virus was worth the risk 🤣🤣 tbf, poor Cora was probably crying to go back home.
Has she really been ranting about people staying at home but after telling us Cora needed to isolate for a fortnight sends her daughter back to her dad.

Backtracking at its finest....setting up a go fund me for the nhs now....

give it to the end of the day and she’ll Segway seamlessly into trying to sell her Tory shite off the back of it. So predictable 🥱🥱🥱🥱

I thought her little girl needed to be away from her dad for 2 weeks? That didn’t last long did it.
Indeed it didn't. Don't you know, Steph makes her own rules 🤔

She obviously reads here, her latest post confirms that. No sooner did she see the grief about her NHS post, she's doing a fundraiser on gofundme. Cue her reposting all stories of everyone sharing her story. She's such a meff!

Reactions: 2
That pose she does on the floor 🤢🤢

Cora’s back with her Dad already, you lasted a good 4 days Steph well done! Pat yourself on the back!
Got her smelly minge out again ey. Attention seeking cow. Shes not the first person to set up a fundraiser for NHS staff at the min, damian lewis and his wife were on Good Morning Britain talking about one this morning. Oh she stole someone else's ideas?? No change there as she cant come up with her own ideas or bloody 'scouse bird funny quotes' steals off everyone else. Including her gin label thats a rip off of another artists work 😂😂

Do one stefanny with ye John West fanny 👊

• Haha
Got her smelly minge out again ey. Attention seeking cow. Shes not the first person to set up a fundraiser for NHS staff at the min, damian lewis and his wife were on Good Morning Britain talking about one this morning. Oh she stole someone else's ideas?? No change there as she cant come up with her own ideas or bloody 'scouse bird funny quotes' steals off everyone else. Including her gin label thats a rip off of another artists work 😂😂

Do one stefanny with ye John West fanny 👊
John West fanny 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.