Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That racees outfit is from a brand that she wore last year. The brand is actually a decent brand with some nice bits but she's made that jumpsuit look awful.

She’s shoehorned herself into that outfit, the back view was not pretty! Also trying to make money out of doing a ppv quiz is pretty low considering everything that’s going on right now. She’s so mercenary it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 2
She’s shoehorned herself into that outfit, the back view was not pretty! Also trying to make money out of doing a ppv quiz is pretty low considering everything that’s going on right now. She’s so mercenary it’s disgusting.
Ok , I’m definitely not a fan and I doubt people would pay BUT can’t blame her for trying. This is desperate times for so many people

Reactions: 1
No you can’t blame her - however, who wants to listen to her fake cackle and give questions on little girls who have disappeared from their family as entertainment? Major, major low point and damaging

Reactions: 4
She just needs to be honest. People would respect her more. Just say the truth. Brand is failing. Go get a job stacking shelves or helping the isolated. She can drive. She’s healthy. When she becomes relatable and looks like she isn’t just out for herself... things may change for her !

Reactions: 6
That racees outfit is from a brand that she wore last year. The brand is actually a decent brand with some nice bits but she's made that jumpsuit look awful.
Funny how she used to get Mark Melia to dress her for the races and now she’s using this affordable brand. Got to chase the freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny how she used to get Mark Melia to dress her for the races and now she’s using this affordable brand. Got to chase the freebies!
Remember the year she went every single day. designer dresses, shoes and bags all week...... oops now you’re a high street woman like the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had more appeal and hype about her when we didn’t know who she was.

She looks short of a chromosome when she does this face.
Shoe horned 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No you can’t blame her - however, who wants to listen to her fake cackle and give questions on little girls who have disappeared from their family as entertainment? Major, major low point and damaging
You’re so right. The Madeline McCann question is abhorrent & inexcusable. I meant the trying to make money by charging etc.
Also that laugh is so fake.

Reactions: 2
What a basic bleep you are Steph! Now is not
the time for tit for tag politics crap! We all need to pull together & do what’s right. I’m sure she’ll be using the Tory government business grants etc to help keep her shite shop afloat tho 🤪🤪
Those messages she shared from the girls in her shop said about the 80% of wages thing, so of course she is! What a dumb duck she is!

• Haha
Does anyone remember when she went for a meal in Luban a month or so ago, she met the head chef and later posted a picture of him saying she was gonna hang it on the ceiling above her bed? I know that didn’t go down too well with his wife....

I know his wife 🙈 he wouldn't even give scouse bird a second look. His wife is amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She really is a twit isn’t she! 😡
Anything to try & be edgy & get a reaction 👊🏼
This post annoyed me so much why cant people stand at their doors and thank NHS staff and all key workers at this moment.

She is a bleeping ball bag and will say anything for likes. She put adverts out to rent her tit caravan for isolation? Bad dick head!

Keep selling your tit gin Steph you big man head! Such a hero!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.