ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope when he sets his camera up to record his fat arse walking out of shops etc, someome swipes it. What an absolute dick he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it’s not easy to lose weight and I’m struggling with it just now but I’m nowhere near his size and I have a good 15 years on him. How sad for him to be in his early 20s and needing a mobility scooter.

Reactions: 5
I know it’s not easy to lose weight and I’m struggling with it just now but I’m nowhere near his size and I have a good 15 years on him. How sad for him to be in his early 20s and needing a mobility scooter.
he doesn’t even attempt to lose weight though, just continues to eat junk & fill himself on sugary energy drinks & coffee’s. There is people bigger than him that don’t use a mobility scooter & we have all seem him walk & dance about, its pure laziness from him.

Reactions: 8
He needs to ditch the scooter it’s doing him no good the fat lazy bleep

Reactions: 6