Scottish TikTok Spa #10 The TikTok Awards Can Get in the Bin. Multiple Categories for DenRen's Chins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Disashter is an absolute weapon. Suits Scottish TikTok down to an absolute T. She’ll never EVER get a job with that degree. It’s plain to see she’s a total bampot.

Reactions: 7
Danny cuttinaboot in the “reef” on tik tok most of the time - hes sooo boringgggg

Reactions: 6
Disashters a riddy she goes from group to group bears, Ytb, SchemeTok there’s no a group of dafties she’s no tried to get in about.

Reactions: 7
This CNT is another absolutely deluded twit. Acting like he’s a CEO of TikTok. Him and Stacey would get on well. He was live earlier, telling people he wants to help them on his team as he’s a TikTok graduate. The only person who graduated out his course…..he’s now a manager. bleep is on the brew like the rest of them. He looks like Cole, fae Cole and Abby.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This CNT is another absolutely deluded twit. Acting like he’s a CEO of TikTok. Him and Stacey would get on well. He was live earlier, telling people he wants to help them on his team as he’s a TikTok graduate. The only person who graduated out his course…..he’s now a manager. bleep is on the brew like the rest of them. He looks like Cole, fae Cole and Abby.
Omg I can’t unsee Cole now 😂

• Haha
Is he not banging on about his hotel is a partner in thats getting built in Egypt now 😂? The only thing he has graduated in is The Diadro School of Bullshit!

Reactions: 5
Saw his post earlier. Talk about blowing your own trumpet. x 😒

Whenever i see someone with a bunch of crappy face tattoos, i feel like i know everything i'll ever need to know about that person. It gives the same vibe as someone on FB who can't even spell the name of the High School they went to.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Dannyboi on holiday himself? His apartment looks like something from the 80s. He's home at 8.30 as he's steaming. I'd be feart walking about pished myself in a foreign country.

I was just coming here to ask that! I’m about 99% positive he is. How sad, even his mad hairy sister didn’t go with him.

Is he not banging on about his hotel is a partner in thats getting built in Egypt now 😂? The only thing he has graduated in is The Diadro School of Bullshit!
Building hotels in Egypt by day; begging on TikTok by night. He went to the Cherine school of lying.

• Haha
I’m sure I’ve seen him go to Tenerife himself before. Sad duck

Reactions: 4
I’ve done a solo city break before but that’s because I was there with work and decided to stay on a few nights and see the place. I would never do a resort on my own. That’s absolutely tragic. Has he no got pals outside the cuttingaboots?

Reactions: 2
Just seen the video of big Jade Jackson outside the court, mental that she lives on a diet of 100% munchie boxes and she’s still half the size of DenRen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye but I did notice she had put her arse on back to front that day.

I canny get er her being thinner than Scottish Declan

• Haha
Reactions: 9