Scottish TikTok Spa #10 The TikTok Awards Can Get in the Bin. Multiple Categories for DenRen's Chins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 43, lying in bed and thinking, I’ll do a video to this. Nae bother Dawn, we know you love going on your knees for auld Fraser. Must have been pumped and dumped again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being 43, lying in bed and thinking, I’ll do a video to this. Nae bother Dawn, we know you love going on your knees for auld Fraser. Must have been pumped and dumped again.

no way she is only 43 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No Scotland, no party ....
I'm three vodkas in, and ready for the football.

Comon @beebee789 get the sherry opened and join the party.

no Scotland no party 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No Scotland, no party ....
I'm three vodkas in, and ready for the football.

Comon @beebee789 get the sherry opened and join the party.

no Scotland no party 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Benny you know full well am no allowed to drink on here ever since I asked Stephanie Bonnar if she knew what docking was and her and her hair went aff her bleeping nut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Benny you know full well am no allowed to drink on here ever since I asked Stephanie Bonnar if she knew what docking was and her and her hair went aff her bleeping nut.
Hahaha
But it's a special occasion... No Scotland no party 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
I've eaten all my snacks, but got tons of drink left and I'm drunk enough to Google what docking meant again!

Okay, Google says, no docking , no party :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hiiiiiya baby jane reading the T Life on your tele
Definitely hit the wee quote button hurry up πŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hiya BBJ β™₯ β™₯ am sorry i slagged your air-fryer mince but in my defence it did look pure bowfin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha
But it's a special occasion... No Scotland no party 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
I've eaten all my snacks, but got tons of drink left and I'm drunk enough to Google what docking meant again!

Okay, Google says, no docking , no party :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
My man and boy are at the game and facetimed me was amazing watching Scotland fans belting out flower of Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What an experience for them rolly. Shame about the score.
They are having an amazing time they going to the Switzerland game too. Awk I know they running rings around us that first 20 mins I've came outside for a cig giving myself a sore heed shouting at the tele lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Denrens getting annoyed at Jordan so he's just told her to ask her mum who's trolling her cause she's a psychic and she's kicked off 😭😭

• Haha
Was someone on here asking for a thread on Ashleigh McNab / Single Mum Life?

Reactions: 2