Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am buckled that Cherine is back on tiktok like nothing ever happened ๐Ÿ˜‚ wonder when she will find the baws to put her comments back on ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am buckled that Cherine is back on tiktok like nothing ever happened ๐Ÿ˜‚ wonder when she will find the baws to put her comments back on ๐Ÿ˜
I hope she does ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€ I need blocked off her altogether too ๐Ÿ˜‚

as for Scottish tiktok Iโ€™m howling that terri last night doing back flips behind him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she needs to lay off that wine get aff tiktok and go get a job that doesnโ€™t involve dancing she makes my skin crawl if that was my maw I would be moving out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg it takes alot for me to unfollow someone but I just had to with cherine .. coming back acting her hardest to pretend nothing happened she annoys mee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

youd think that youd want to look after and brush your ยฃ500 hair everyday no just the day before you are going back to get it coloured ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itl be back up in a bun by tomorrow night & will remain there the rest of the week x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So stef n terri where out yesterday drinking then went home and continued drinking. No saying parents can't have nights out but they 2 are out a lot they went for dinner why not take their wee boy with them? Maybe I'm just jel cause i don't have anyone to watch mine while I go out for dinner.๐Ÿคฃ My youngest especially is with us all the time he stays out at my sisters couple times a year but that's it

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ!!! Last night I was bored scrolling through tiktok and I came across this person called Jess Rennie ๐Ÿ˜ฌ She was live, dancing one minute then she stopped sat down right infront of the camera looking possessed ๐Ÿ˜ฑ rocking back and fore pure staring at the cam, I seriously thought she was going to jump through my phone.
I need a social life this is crazy spending a weekend watchin at ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ!!! Last night I was bored scrolling through tiktok and I came across this person called Jess Rennie ๐Ÿ˜ฌ She was live, dancing one minute then she stopped sat down right infront of the camera looking possessed ๐Ÿ˜ฑ rocking back and fore pure staring at the cam, I seriously thought she was going to jump through my phone.
I need a social life this is crazy spending a weekend watchin at ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jess rennie is what I imagine a sleep paralysis demon looks like ๐Ÿคฃ is that the first u have seen her?

• Haha
So stef n terri where out yesterday drinking then went home and continued drinking. No saying parents can't have nights out but they 2 are out a lot they went for dinner why not take their wee boy with them? Maybe I'm just jel cause i don't have anyone to watch mine while I go out for dinner.๐Ÿคฃ My youngest especially is with us all the time he stays out at my sisters couple times a year but that's it
wee boys autistic and they donโ€™t bother their arse with him, Terri is a disgrace especially.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jess rennie is what I imagine a sleep paralysis demon looks like ๐Ÿคฃ is that the first u have seen her?
Haha I've defo seen her before but she uses several names I think.
That live last night was freaky! She was looking directly at the camera, I found it hard to look ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
This isn't normal. Jesus christ.
Why wasn't she in the video why was it just the walls?
This is a cry for help if I've ever seen one
She had been in the videos and kept saying if people keep calling her a beast she will slit her wrists. Then she just turned the camera round and went away and watched tv (was on in the background) people were phoning the police for welfare checks but every so often she would pipe up. Apparently she does it all the time.

Reactions: 5
They were steaming though lockdown on tiktok every day and night while their eldest daughter watched their son basically while they sat in that granny dinning room ๐Ÿ˜‚ they took drinking to another level in that lockdown I donโ€™t know how she can still be on that wine ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Reactions: 5
They were steaming though lockdown on tiktok every day and night while their eldest daughter watched their son basically while they sat in that granny dinning room ๐Ÿ˜‚ they took drinking to another level in that lockdown I donโ€™t know how she can still be on that wine ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
You have to admire her dedication..... Now I like a drink, but she takes it to another level. Spent lockdown pished and dancing in her underwear, shrieking all over tiktok and now, nearly 2 years later she is still going ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Whereas I still cannae face a sip after my over indulgence at hogmany ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does realise that money is for her childrens needs not fit to spend on herself!!! Cos no matter what she does to โ€œimproveโ€ how she looks sheโ€™s still gonna be Disney wearing skank

• Haha
Jess Is back on live or still on live from last night.. who knows ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Sheโ€™s going raj cos sheโ€™s lost her baccy n sheโ€™s shouting at the dog ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Uploaded a video ๐Ÿ™ˆ sheโ€™s needing serious help. The weed clearly does not help her state of mind!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Omg it takes alot for me to unfollow someone but I just had to with cherine .. coming back acting her hardest to pretend nothing happened she annoys mee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

youd think that youd want to look after and brush your ยฃ500 hair everyday no just the day before you are going back to get it coloured ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itl be back up in a bun by tomorrow night & will remain there the rest of the week x
I bet Terri is wishing she never took her on at all. This is just the latest idea from Rosie to get involved with a new account thatโ€™s gaining a following as she does with everyone. Bush actually thinks sheโ€™s a stunner btw. Actually thinks she looks good. No amount of anything would improve that mutt.

Reactions: 10
Jess Is back on live or still on live from last night.. who knows ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Sheโ€™s going raj cos sheโ€™s lost her baccy n sheโ€™s shouting at the dog ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Uploaded a video ๐Ÿ™ˆ sheโ€™s needing serious help. The weed clearly does not help her state of mind!
She needs a spell in a psychiatric hospital. By while I mean a year or so. She's dangerous and duck being a neighbour

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.