Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody just asked Stef (thinking that Teri is Stef) if the Property Boss tried to pump her 🤣 “benny you realise i am stef” while Teri is pished falling all over the couch behind him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahahaaaaa
Somebody just asked Stef (thinking that Teri is Stef) if the Property Boss tried to pump her 🤣 “benny you realise i am stef” while Teri is pished falling all over the couch behind him 😆
Right I'm going on to see them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahahaaaaa

Right I'm going on to see them 🙈
Her voice gets more high pitched with every sip of wine 🥴

Omg Stef just said to someone “ i am going to bend your da then i will become your maw” wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😆

What the hell did these people do on a weekend pished without TT live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤮🤮 I can't cope with her at all. That's a riot
Stef just asked her to go look up an account to make sure its the right one that they are asking people to follow & she said i can’t thats mind boggling 🥴😂😂😂 i am rollin about here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't even go into their live I just watched the wee thumbnail on the search results of them cos I don't want them thinking they've got one more viewer 😂 I'm so petty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf that stef and terri should get a fkn grip. Nearly midnight and they 2 are shouting over each other steaming. Their wee boy will be trying to sleep

Dancing behind him like a fkn stripper. She loves when ppl comment saying her man's punching She actually replies to them way hearts and laughing faces

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She is pished 🤦🏻‍♀️ What is with all these parents going on lives giving themselves a riddy!
I am cringing for the pair of them. She is an absolute mess. Imagine going into your work on Monday when your wife has been acting like a Fanny on the internet. Their poor
Weans. She’s wishing she could do a Dugheed special. She’d pump anything. He’s a big simpleton. Any real man would be affronted for their weans by their maw acting like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am cringing for the pair of them. She is an absolute mess. Imagine going into your work on Monday when your wife has been acting like a Fanny on the internet. Their poor
Weans. She’s wishing she could do a Dugheed special. She’d pump anything. He’s a big simpleton. Any real man would be affronted for their weans by their maw acting like that!!!
He reminds me of dave in royale family and shes Denise 🤣

She thinks she's a supermodel 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m creased, that’ll be the front page of the FYP tomorrow!

I can't even watch them cos they make me feel sick. It feels illegal watching them 😂
It actually does 🤣🤣

He reminds me of dave in royale family and shes Denise 🤣

She thinks she's a supermodel 🤣
She’s right oot her tights isn’t she.
Prime opportunity for him to do the ‘do you ever just look at someone and wonder what the duck is going on inside their head?’ trend though!

Now I’m picturing steal yer man Dianne as the couch cos of the leather suite comment earlier FFS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m creased, that’ll be the front page of the FYP tomorrow!

It actually does 🤣🤣

She’s right oot her tights isn’t she.
Prime opportunity for him to do the ‘do you ever just look at someone and wonder what the duck is going on inside their head?’ trend though!

Now I’m picturing steal yer man Dianne as the couch cos of the leather suite comment earlier FFS
I canny cope way u 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dianne as the couch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Diane as the couch. 🤣🤣🤣 Nice walnut antique leather sofa.

Diane would look nice beside their cabinet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.