Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is a pure hole. I was on one of her lives last night and couldn’t believe the way she was talking to folk that were commenting. Who does she actually think she is. She obviously see’s something in herself the rest of us don’t. She looks like a pure riot but is sitting there as if she’s stunning being cheeky to people that for some reason are sooking up her arse.
Love it 👏👏 your spot on she is a pure riot!!

I'm glad so many people are finally seeing through her!!

Reactions: 8
Fakes come from Turkey. These people are just adding profit on but ordering from these guys. If any of you genuinely want to know the sites to buy the decent fakes direct from Turkey ask and ill send the link. They’re all on Facebook.
Yes please

Reactions: 2
Rosie is a pure hole. I was on one of her lives last night and couldn’t believe the way she was talking to folk that were commenting. Who does she actually think she is. She obviously see’s something in herself the rest of us don’t. She looks like a pure riot but is sitting there as if she’s stunning being cheeky to people that for some reason are sooking up her arse.
She is a riot, always has been, always will be.

Reactions: 6
She thinks she's a pure hard woman. She annoys me when she say "ye know where I stay come and say that to my face" then the next minute she's going on about "people coming near my hoose where my weins stay" I wouldn't wish any harm on her or her weins whatsoever and I know she rubs alot of folk up the wrong way. But what does she expect? If I was being a bleep to folks and they knew where I stayed.... I'd sure as well expect a chap at ma door.
This online world is just a whole other game man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She thinks she's a pure hard woman. She annoys me when she say "ye know where I stay come and say that to my face" then the next minute she's going on about "people coming near my hoose where my weins stay" I wouldn't wish any harm on her or her weins whatsoever and I know she rubs alot of folk up the wrong way. But what does she expect? If I was being a bleep to folks and they knew where I stayed.... I'd sure as well expect a chap at ma door.
She says that as well about her house because she has cameras. I don’t agree with going to peoples houses when kids live there but there is plenty people who don’t care, as we have seen, that will show up at the door.

Yes please
I can’t work out how to send yous the name of the page. Don’t want to post it on here! Don’t think I can message people direct.

Yeah that's him I don't follow him but I constantly see him 😂😂😂
He gives me the creeps. That funny wee accent he has. It’s like he kids on he’s Irish. Boak.

Remember when Rosie was trying to mingle with Canzo and his crew. I watched the live…canzo genuinely had no idea who she was. He asked that wee ally cretin if she was good looking as she wanted to dual live him. Ally simply and honestly said No. Then all hell broke loose. Now i have no time for canzo or any of them but on that occasion he genuinely done nothing wrong. Then the next minute Rosies Army of Thickos are accusing him of bullying her etc. She is a dangerous, manipulative woman that knows what she’s doing!!
also seen that wee smurf Jean. See if that was your maw would you no give her a slap for her own good. Away to primark buying Rosie pyjamas and all that? My wee raging. Naw your a desperate old woman desperate for followers so have an invented a friendship with the biggest crackpot on the app!! The mind truly boggles!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
See the dick that is property boss …has been caught cheating with another woman her ex partner posted the snap chats …poor leather face things she’s the only one 😂

Reactions: 10
I can’t work out how to send yous the name of the page. Don’t want to post it on here! Don’t think I can message people direct.

He gives me the creeps. That funny wee accent he has. It’s like he kids on he’s Irish. Boak.

Remember when Rosie was trying to mingle with Canzo and his crew. I watched the live…canzo genuinely had no idea who she was. He asked that wee ally cretin if she was good looking as she wanted to dual live him. Ally simply and honestly said No. Then all hell broke loose. Now i have no time for canzo or any of them but on that occasion he genuinely done nothing wrong. Then the next minute Rosies Army of Thickos are accusing him of bullying her etc. She is a dangerous, manipulative woman that knows what she’s doing!!
also seen that wee smurf Jean. See if that was your maw would you no give her a slap for her own good. Away to primark buying Rosie pyjamas and all that? My wee raging. Naw your a desperate old woman desperate for followers so have an invented a friendship with the biggest crackpot on the app!! The mind truly boggles!!
Couldn't agree more with regards to Jean! why would she have a friend like Rosie? It's clearly obvious she is the biggest clout chaser since that Irish thing nuala the gurning champion of Ireland who dances about her kitchen, total bleeping riddy! my opinion is Jean uses Rosie to get traction to her page, what does her family think? I'd be mortified if that was my mum/gran and the way she calls her "wee ragen" as if its some cute nickname 🤣 the lassie is a bleeping riot her house is a manky shithole that hasn't seen a tin of paint since she moved in because she spends her life on tiktok she can't even last 2 days watching her own daughter she does nothing with they kids they are just her meal ticket, all the funding for the wee girls bike that she's never been on and if it doesn't fit out the door built then put it up and down outside its not rocket science just pure laziness and that wee guy must get terrorised at school having that as a mother she's a lying witch aswell remember when she booted the female police officer "right in the fanny" and she came right off her feet so she was charged with police assault? i wonder when she's up at court for that 🤔 unless ovcourse it was complete lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Folk like her all over unfortunately, a member of my extended family is the same. Always nae money but new nails every week, arguing with folk on fb/text wth the 'come to ma door dawl and I'll drap kick you doon the stairs'....Next day she's at their hous for a drink, photos all over socials saying ma best pal. Muppets.

Whats the point in Terry doing her hair again? She hasn’t looked after it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Its an unwashed mess & has been since she got it done. Said it before & i will say it again, only get extensions if you are prepared for the upkeep of them. Her hair is worse than Dugheeds!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Don’t know if she’s on other threads but what about Dundee Mama. Is it just me or does she look like she needs a good wash, always going out with what looks like bits of mesh, not a good look. And that weird mouth of hers, is her tongue to big for her mouth or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whats the point in Terry doing her hair again? She hasn’t looked after it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Its an unwashed mess & has been since she got it done. Said it before & i will say it again, only get extensions if you are prepared for the upkeep of them. Her hair is worse than Dugheeds!
I think deep down Terri expected this from Rosie and thats why she hesitated to do her hair so much at the start, but I reckon she was pretty much forced into it with being tagged in videos etc. Its a shame cos it reflects her work in a way, we all knewww she was never gona take care of the hair she couldnt even do her hair when it was short.

Did she not say shes going back to Terri on Monday for more blonde? wouldnt be surprised if she told her to do one, I certainly wouldnt touch her hair 🤮

As for the money she has, its wrong how she braggs about the disability she gets for they poor kids that she drops at every chance. she seems to have a babysittter majority of the week so she can get pished on a live and shout at wee lassies, she should be sharing the money with whoever is helping her raise them kids cos she isnt doing it single handedly like she goes on about, instead shes out splashing the cash on herself as if she earns it to do so. Embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think deep down Terri expected this from Rosie and thats why she hesitated to do her hair so much at the start, but I reckon she was pretty much forced into it with being tagged in videos etc. Its a shame cos it reflects her work in a way, we all knewww she was never gona take care of the hair she couldnt even do her hair when it was short.

Did she not say shes going back to Terri on Monday for more blonde? wouldnt be surprised if she told her to do one, I certainly wouldnt touch her hair 🤮

As for the money she has, its wrong how she braggs about the disability she gets for they poor kids that she drops at every chance. she seems to have a babysittter majority of the week so she can get pished on a live and shout at wee lassies, she should be sharing the money with whoever is helping her raise them kids cos she isnt doing it single handedly like she goes on about, instead shes out splashing the cash on herself as if she earns it to do so. Embarrassing.
Terry needs to tell her to do one until she is prepared to look after her hair. This is why i would never get extensions in, i can’t be bothered with the hassle. She has more money to spend than me it seems & i work full time in a job with decent pay 🥴

Don’t know if she’s on other threads but what about Dundee Mama. Is it just me or does she look like she needs a good wash, always going out with what looks like bits of mesh, not a good look. And that weird mouth of hers, is her tongue to big for her mouth or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has been briefly mentioned on here. Well done to her for getting off the heroin bit she seems to have substituted it with drink & other drugs 🥴 her dress sense is a bit mental, well with what little she wears 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Bush doesn’t have those kids full time now. There’s no way she does. She might have T more but she doesn’t have Z. She’ll still get the benefits though. Bush really shouldn’t waste the money on more extensions or Botox. She’s a riot. End of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.