Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Any thoughts on that Diamond Dad guy? He’s Scottish but I believe lives down south and is more (overly) involved with the English TikTok dramas. He was in about the Dontholdback Vs Smithy Family and Lawrence carry on like a dug eating beetroot then launched a GFM to raise the cash to fight for custody of his wean.

I followed him when I first got the app way back at the beginning of the pandemic, but he’s just another sleazy self-obsessed bam with #bannedat25k or whatever in their bio. He just came up on my FYP under yet another username.

Reactions: 3

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Heard Ben say he'll say who he is, and Rosie said tell her first before he announces it. Anyone know? Is it even a he

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
I canny believe this site is free its comedy gold 🤣
hahahahaha same its brill! I'm so invested, can tell I have no social life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love it xx

Exactly what I thought too! - mental health crisis team needed asap!! X

I love yous!! 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 I'm with yous Rosie is a riot! Doesn't matter what she does or how much she spends she still looks bogin!! She really is living a single person with no weans life! Heard her say she's going back to Terry tomorrow 🥴 poor Terry!
looking forward to tomorrows live 🤣👀👀

Lrkn27

VIP Member
its when she puts it up in a bun , the tapes at the back look horrrrrendous. Even more reason to do your hair and leave it down instead of just throwing it up!

Honest to god when you dont think Rosie Bush can get any worse 🙈🙈🙈

She comes on the live for '2 minutes to explain the situation cos shes in her pals having a good time & doesnt want to sit on live', yet 20 mins later here she is still on live.
Her pals trying to pimp out her dog to get pups and Rosies going on about if it wasnt for her it wouldnt happen so she wants one of the pups for free 😳😳😳 pure brass neck & can you imagine her taking care of a dog !?

and o m f g shes just shaved her pubes on live and showed a handful of them 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she really needs cancelled its getting out of hand now
thats barkin behaviour 🤢 no doubt her wee posse thought it was hilarious 🙄

• Sick

shebad

Fakes come from Turkey. These people are just adding profit on but ordering from these guys. If any of you genuinely want to know the sites to buy the decent fakes direct from Turkey ask and ill send the link. They’re all on Facebook.
Yes please 🙏

Crl8

that wee girl was adopted. She really does need to stop showing pictures of her. Imagine coming on tiktok & seeing her showing your pictures & finding out your adopted that way, she is a clown!
I thought she was adopted but wasn’t 100% sure. That’s what I was thinking if that wee girl was to come across her. She’s boils my blood complete mess of a woman

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Looks like i never missed much with the live then 😂

So has “Ben” revealed who they are in?

Sheknows!

Although she lied about her age when she was interviewed for the papers when she was robbed in 2017. She said she was only 49 at the time but she wasn't she was over 50 when that happened

She's had a face-lift within the last 3years that I know of

**edit**** I was wrong. Just text my friend she isn't 57 🤣 she was born in 1968

Which makes her 54 this year yeah?

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Everyone’s had enough of bush’s charity shite all for a good cause I understand it’s amazing but it’s something for a new pal every month she’s got a heart that way but I still can’t go her 😂

Hardly many viewers in like all her other events she does people are finally seeing she’s boring now and drains peoples souls

She does most of them on tiktok are catfishes 😂😂😂
yep wouldn’t recognise them in the street

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Helbolos

Hello, I'm new here but been lurking for a while.

Just had to get this off my chest, but did anyone see Declans lft test. The swab barely touched the nostrils. No wonder it came back negative. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2