Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
We're people not donating for the last extensions? I'm sure Jon Mitchel gave money towards them? Or was that someone else

• Wow
Reactions: 5

guesswhosback.backagain

This isn't normal. Jesus christ.
Why wasn't she in the video why was it just the walls?
This is a cry for help if I've ever seen one
She had been in the videos and kept saying if people keep calling her a beast she will slit her wrists. Then she just turned the camera round and went away and watched tv (was on in the background) people were phoning the police for welfare checks but every so often she would pipe up. Apparently she does it all the time.

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
But YET bush put that video up about people spending what they like on their children. She’s got an absolute cheek I used to love that girl how can I hate her this much now 👀💀😫😫😫😫

Sheknows!

Hahahahahaaaaa
Somebody just asked Stef (thinking that Teri is Stef) if the Property Boss tried to pump her 🤣 “benny you realise i am stef” while Teri is pished falling all over the couch behind him 😆
Right I'm going on to see them 🙈

• Haha

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
So stef n terri where out yesterday drinking then went home and continued drinking. No saying parents can't have nights out but they 2 are out a lot they went for dinner why not take their wee boy with them? Maybe I'm just jel cause i don't have anyone to watch mine while I go out for dinner.🤣 My youngest especially is with us all the time he stays out at my sisters couple times a year but that's it
They were steaming though lockdown on tiktok every day and night while their eldest daughter watched their son basically while they sat in that granny dinning room 😂 they took drinking to another level in that lockdown I don’t know how she can still be on that wine 💀💀💀

Mobilemaw

Why does Tracy have to film herself outside talking to her neighbour then screaming at him like she is about 10 🤦🏻‍♀️ I say film “herself” she had the camera pointed at that van which by looks of it has rubbish in that bit at the front 😆
That neighbour seems like he is an oddball like her. Imagine living next to them🤔

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I’m creased, that’ll be the front page of the FYP tomorrow!

It actually does 🤣🤣

She’s right oot her tights isn’t she.
Prime opportunity for him to do the ‘do you ever just look at someone and wonder what the fuck is going on inside their head?’ trend though!

Now I’m picturing steal yer man Dianne as the couch cos of the leather suite comment earlier FFS
I canny cope way u 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dianne as the couch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Gossip_girl_x

Tracy has made tiktoks every hour today was on her page a vid was made 8 hours ago then 7 then 6and so on. And they are the most boring pointless videos ever

Can't stop staring at whatever is hanging from her lip 🤢🤣
I’ve only seen one of her videos and I legit thought it was a parody account taking the piss. I am beyond shocked to learn otherwise 😳

• Haha

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
whats the bets she will be raging blair and chantelle are on live doing their own raffle to raise money for him 😳 apparently you need to be famous and have rosie bush following to do something like that

guesswhosback.backagain

Someone commented saying it was east to figure out who Ben was going by their background and they were quickly blocked by the mods
They were sitting in a seat with a cream wall behind them. Looked like an older version of Amanda britt 🤣 I had zero clue who it was 🤷🏼‍♀️ But tbh I only invest my time in about 5 tik tokers hahahaa

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
its like a day in the life as it happens with her. Not that anything exciting is happening with her 😴 i will never forget the video she made the last time she was spoke about on here & said she was going to get botox on the nhs to fix her squint 😆😆😆
Lol she was aw smug wasn’t she. Her GP likely told her to get tae fuck.

Tracy has made tiktoks every hour today was on her page a vid was made 8 hours ago then 7 then 6and so on. And they are the most boring pointless videos ever

Can't stop staring at whatever is hanging from her lip 🤢🤣
Dead ringer for Mater fae Cars.

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I’m really hoping the neighbour also goes live and kicks right off

I’m sadly back to work next week, I will miss all these lives the scummy mummies do once they’ve done the school run, it’s fairly kept me entertained.
someone that loves a live - Jade1995. Absolute compulsive viewing. I really need to slap myself to stop and go and do dishes or something useful.

I see Bush is worming her way into that AndreaAmeliaGeorgia account. It’s anyone that starts to gain a following she is all over. If that lassie has any sense about her at all she will stay well clear!! It won’t end well. It never does!
Oh no I hope she gets her to fuck. She's just had social Work be in touch because if Tiktok.

• Wow

guesswhosback.backagain

Blair's done a video kinda addressing the end of rosies live last night on the @blairwilliamson9666 account
[ he said he didn’t wanna make it all about me me me… eh it was about u 🤣🤣🤣 they only had like 500 odd viewers on each time I popped my head in. Had it been Rosie and Blair on live together that would made a huge difference! I feel he should have been a huge part of it considering it is for him 🤪🤪

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Rosie completely ignored some of these “guests” last night. She was being awful to Zara
Then when squareburgers did that challenge she didn’t even look and you could tell squareburgers was a bit upset as was Zara! Shambles
I only saw about 5 minutes of it when she was shouting at the weans for stealing her marshmallows, but it was absolutely The Rosie Show.

I hate talking about weans, but she’s been very public about the tension between her two kids, how Z hurt T, so T didn’t want her around - why would you then pap them upstairs alone together?

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
she actually thinks she is something she isn’t, baffling! Just caught a bit there where she said she hadn’t finished decorating….i must have missed the bit when she started decorating 🥴
awww no i heard that. she showed the other day a half painted wall, she wont ever finish that 😂 why wouldnt you just finish it there & then? or make the most of your babysitters and do it when your free? maybe just me 😂🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha