Scottish Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The home kim build. Absolute welt. Having various people over during lockdown then saying she’s worried about catching covid.

And while I’m on one....Wee slice. :rolleyes:
Forgot about her. Wee slice that is. Unfollowed long long ago. She has / had her own thread.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow @not_just_a_makeup_artist? She’s on a mission right now to ‘spread the truth about COVID’

Reactions: 8
Kirsten Cameron what’s peoples thoughts on her? Has she split from her boyfriend? She seemed to spend a lot of time in Dubai and looked like she had lost weight.

Reactions: 4
Kirsten Cameron what’s peoples thoughts on her? Has she split from her boyfriend? She seemed to spend a lot of time in Dubai and looked like she had lost weight.
She is from my home town. Well known for not being a very nice person. I do believe she has split with her boyfriend. They have been on and off for years.

Reactions: 8
Not sure, KS has a good job now so I’m sure the LBD business isn’t much of a loss. If you look up the business they ran together it’s been dissolved. Emma still runs but she doesn’t have any active companies under her name. Maybe she’s gone sole trader now instead......
Emma rents an office in Bridgeton. Not sure why...

Steffani Deans has had sooo much work done but she still looks quite manly but at least she's calmed down on the lip fillers a bit. i think she stories too much (and her content isn't very interesting). She's also 31/32 and still lives at home - sorry but why would i be "influenced" by that?

She doesnt seem to have had much direction as her instagram following isn't massive so she's not going to ever be in the emily shak category and she only seems to have figured out what she wants to do with her life in her 30s (personal trainer - but even then she hasn't actually got that off the ground yet).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Steffani Deans has had sooo much work done but she still looks quite manly but at least she's calmed down on the lip fillers a bit. i think she stories too much (and her content isn't very interesting). She's also 31/32 and still lives at home - sorry but why would i be "influenced" by that?

She doesnt seem to have had much direction as her instagram following isn't massive so she's not going to ever be in the emily shak category and she only seems to have figured out what she wants to do with her life in her 30s (personal trainer - but even then she hasn't actually got that off the ground yet).

I didn’t realise she still lived at home! Imagine taking all those sexy pics and your da walks in because he can’t work the broadband 🤣

Her body is banging I’m well jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I don’t understand why anyone would be “influenced” by anyone who chooses Instagram as a “career” 😂😂 not just Stephanie, shak, kimmy g etc their life’s are all fake as duck 😂 Emily looks like miss perfect on Instagram yet she was shagging her ex husbands mate whilst still married & he blew her mothers car up 😂 kimmy gs husbands another criminal an ugly one at that.

Reactions: 13
That’s the one ...
Cheek to be flashy on insta..... big house and all the designer gear, the brothers too
I don’t understand why anyone would be “influenced” by anyone who chooses Instagram as a “career” 😂😂 not just Stephanie, shak, kimmy g etc their life’s are all fake as duck 😂 Emily looks like miss perfect on Instagram yet she was shagging her ex husbands mate whilst still married & he blew her mothers car up 😂 kimmy gs husbands another criminal an ugly one at that.
All these criminals flashing the cash and designer goods..... baffles me!

Banging body but not braw!

Reactions: 6
Anybody seen the clip of kimmy g’s nails on her story this morning , pure grub under her nails they are grey 🤮

Reactions: 4
Anybody seen the clip of kimmy g’s nails on her story this morning , pure grub under her nails they are grey 🤮
I'm sure I've read on older threads ages ago that there is loads of T on her. Having affairs etc. Her man's dodgy too...
right here is the thing, I am continually hearing this about Kimmy G and so many other mummy insta accounts. They want the gram followers to think they have a nice happily married life . When it’s really not the case. So many of the shagging other people’s Husbands. It’s shocking! There’s another account on Instagram Mama McFarlane (Alison Mcfarlane) she was caught shagging my friends, friends Husband. She’s now pregnant with baby no2 and to look at you would think all is well. DNA pending with that one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.