Scottish Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Scottish Instagrammers thread as requested. Lots of individual threads crossover with different Instagrammers being connected in some way or another so it’s easier to discuss in one thread instead of 3.
Please only discuss Instagrammers with 10k+ followers and don’t mention any names of boyfriends/partners/family/friends who don’t have the 10k followers.

Reactions: 22
I love Abbie Blyth I think out of all the influencers she is the most real! She’s probably the only one I like tbh

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Nahhh I hope you’re at it!
That stupid sarcastic voice she puts on really grates on me 😬 she’s not a nice person either. Can’t keep friends because she’s always bitching behind their back.

Reactions: 8
Molly mcfarlane? Is she ok? She said in one of her vlogs she was skinny now and doesn’t eat much? Moved home / split up for her boyfriend etc

Reactions: 1
Molly mcfarlane? Is she ok? She said in one of her vlogs she was skinny now and doesn’t eat much? Moved home / split up for her boyfriend etc
Anyone who throws a party because they got 100K followers is absolutely not ok

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And goss on the “our home team” guys? Seems weird this new house they have the temp one looks huge but they seem to be in a tiny converted garage or something?

Reactions: 4
That stupid sarcastic voice she puts on really grates on me 😬 she’s not a nice person either. Can’t keep friends because she’s always bitching behind their back.
agree her voice does my head in and I think she comes across really really fake! I’m not a fan!!

And goss on the “our home team” guys? Seems weird this new house they have the temp one looks huge but they seem to be in a tiny converted garage or something?
they have a thread on here.It’s under home instagrammers

Reactions: 3
Their style is tack upon tack. I do Wonder what they work as to be able to afford it

Reactions: 5
Their style is tack upon tack. I do Wonder what they work as to be able to afford it
Why is everything grey???

Anyone follow Rebel.Lou? SJW that started off living in a huge 4 bed house and now claims to be poor (with lip fillers and a weave) living in 1 bed flat and moans about the Tories. Something off there. She started a charity that disappeared without a trace.

Reactions: 4
think Evan works for curry’s or something someone said and his partners family run a successful business which his partner works for. Apparently it’s the in laws that have all the money. There’s a thread on here with pages on them

Reactions: 3
Why is everything grey???

Anyone follow Rebel.Lou? SJW that started off living in a huge 4 bed house and now claims to be poor (with lip fillers and a weave) living in 1 bed flat and moans about the Tories. Something off there. She started a charity that disappeared without a trace.
Yeah sometimes I’m really enjoying her posts, learning a lot etc. Then sometimes I find her a bit contradictory and just a bit much really. I don’t think anyone cares about her being overweight as much as she does. I remember she was wearing like a bleeping floor length massive furry green coat. Quite the eye catcher. She says she caught these girls laughing and staring then went on a big rant about them being fat phobic and everyone’s fat phobic and fat people can’t eat in public because people stare and laugh and I was just like...eh? You were wearing a bleeping giant green fur coat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.