Scottish Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sometimes I’m really enjoying her posts, learning a lot etc. Then sometimes I find her a bit contradictory and just a bit much really. I don’t think anyone cares about her being overweight as much as she does. I remember she was wearing like a bleeping floor length massive furry green coat. Quite the eye catcher. She says she caught these girls laughing and staring then went on a big rant about them being fat phobic and everyone’s fat phobic and fat people can’t eat in public because people stare and laugh and I was just like...eh? You were wearing a bleeping giant green fur coat 🤣
I agree with most things she says. But she just rehashes posts from other Instagrammers that she follows. I used to be friends with her on fb and she’s very anti-snp and voted no in the indie ref. She is hugely biased against the snp in her posts, and even when they do something right, she twists it which makes her less credible to me somehow and I’m a Labour supporter! Her husband has a trust fund too so not sure why they are allegedly skint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I love seeing what Kimmy G eats in a day, no clue why :D
Kimmy G - no doubt about her being a good mum but my god she doesn’t half shove it down your throat that she loves to exercise. Apart from that I think she leads a very boring life away from the gram.

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind Kimmy but by good she loves herself! Everything she does is for the gram!

• Haha
Their style is tack upon tack. I do Wonder what they work as to be able to afford it
Offfffft I just looked them up! Their house is making my skin crawl with all that chav tat everywhere you look!

Emma Sinclair and that new kick pose she does in every pic now 🤯
I cannot stand her. She and her friend group are like a real life version of mean girls, but worse! I can’t name them because they are all under 10k but my god what a group of narcissistic twats they are. They all seem to have endless money as well but none of them have the careers to match their lifestyle.

• Haha
Offfffft I just looked them up! Their house is making my skin crawl with all that chav tat everywhere you look!

I cannot stand her. She and her friend group are like a real life version of mean girls, but worse! I can’t name them because they are all under 10k but my god what a group of narcissistic twats they are. They all seem to have endless money as well but none of them have the careers to match their lifestyle.
I’ve never even seen her with any friends 🤣 apart from one AN a few years ago. Don’t know if they are still friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kimmy G - no doubt about her being a good mum but my god she doesn’t half shove it down your throat that she loves to exercise. Apart from that I think she leads a very boring life away from the gram.
I'm sure I've read on older threads ages ago that there is loads of T on her. Having affairs etc. Her man's dodgy too...

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I've read on older threads ages ago that there is loads of T on her. Having affairs etc. Her man's dodgy too...
She was sleeping with her pals man who’s her other pals brother 🐸 ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The home kim build. Absolute welt. Having various people over during lockdown then saying she’s worried about catching covid.

And while I’m on one....Wee slice. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
What happened with her and KS, her old business partner. Any tea on that?
Not sure, KS has a good job now so I’m sure the LBD business isn’t much of a loss. If you look up the business they ran together it’s been dissolved. Emma still runs but she doesn’t have any active companies under her name. Maybe she’s gone sole trader now instead......

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.