Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mcjlxi

Molly mcfarlane? Is she ok? She said in one of her vlogs she was skinny now and doesn’t eat much? Moved home / split up for her boyfriend etc
Anyone who throws a party because they got 100K followers is absolutely not ok

• Haha
Reactions: 33

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Nicola Mimnagh..... great mum, stunning, successful and yet can't keep a man..... Bizarre.....
I can’t help but feel that it’s maybe the men she goes for. These women will never be satisfied with a “normal” guy because they’ve not got the cash, the clout. All they need is a good plumber fae Paisley who loves his maw and likes getting a few nice shirts a year from Next 🤣 I’ve had one for years now and no dramas 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
New Scottish Instagrammers thread as requested. Lots of individual threads crossover with different Instagrammers being connected in some way or another so it’s easier to discuss in one thread instead of 3.
Please only discuss Instagrammers with 10k+ followers and don’t mention any names of boyfriends/partners/family/friends who don’t have the 10k followers.

Reactions: 22

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve just seen Stef Deans pictures of her in a supermarket while wearing an orange jacket and looking at some oranges. She has done a number of poses including one with nips at full mast. These poor influencers lockdown with no content to find 🤣 also really feel for wee Moira who only went out to get her mince and was faced with that kind of behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Omg TEN pictures of her at the shop. Wow, no shame! Wtf! Her outfit is ridiculous
Imagine how many were taken to get the TEN good enough for the gram! 😂 What a life, in your 30s gettin somecunt to take photies of you in the orange aisle of yer local M&S to match your puffer then stopping for a mirror selfie making sure to get your nips in for good measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Just seen Emma Louise Connolly and Proudlock got married. Her dress looks stunning!
Ommmmmg dream dress! And she’s asked for any press using the image to donate to her chosen charity instead of paying her. What a diamond in a sea of absolute BASTARDS 🤣

I like that Little Magpie woman. Her style is amazing and she’s stunning.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You know those houses on I think Hyndland Road? Just sort of behind Devonshire Gardens. Fucking massive ones with the big Greek pillars and steps. Anyway I’d be fucking fuming if I was some rich old millionaire and I looked out my window to find some wee Insta bird sitting on my steps showing off her Ego Official shoes. They all take pictures there. The audacity 🤣

You could be right. I just thought it was the car park where u come out at Claire's? 😂
Aww it is actually! God sake what a life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ldn12345

Steffani Deans has had sooo much work done but she still looks quite manly but at least she's calmed down on the lip fillers a bit. i think she stories too much (and her content isn't very interesting). She's also 31/32 and still lives at home - sorry but why would i be "influenced" by that?

She doesnt seem to have had much direction as her instagram following isn't massive so she's not going to ever be in the emily shak category and she only seems to have figured out what she wants to do with her life in her 30s (personal trainer - but even then she hasn't actually got that off the ground yet).

• Heart
Reactions: 15

SweetCherry

The home kim build. Absolute welt. Having various people over during lockdown then saying she’s worried about catching covid.

And while I’m on one....Wee slice. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14

Mcjlxi

Steffani Deans has had sooo much work done but she still looks quite manly but at least she's calmed down on the lip fillers a bit. i think she stories too much (and her content isn't very interesting). She's also 31/32 and still lives at home - sorry but why would i be "influenced" by that?

She doesnt seem to have had much direction as her instagram following isn't massive so she's not going to ever be in the emily shak category and she only seems to have figured out what she wants to do with her life in her 30s (personal trainer - but even then she hasn't actually got that off the ground yet).
I don’t understand why anyone would be “influenced” by anyone who chooses Instagram as a “career” 😂😂 not just Stephanie, shak, kimmy g etc their life’s are all fake as fuck 😂 Emily looks like miss perfect on Instagram yet she was shagging her ex husbands mate whilst still married & he blew her mothers car up 😂 kimmy gs husbands another criminal an ugly one at that.

Reactions: 13

MayfairAA

Agree. No shame in still living at home but being in your 30s and posting on Instagram like your an independent “bad bitch” lol cmon

• Haha
Reactions: 13

coleywoley

Louise, or “Luisa” as she calls herself 🤦🏻‍♀️, Ballantyne. Make up artist, trying to make it as a skin care guru. Never without a filter - and not even a subtle one. Who would take skin care advice from someone who literally never lets you see their skin. I unfollowed when she started posting the actual contents of her underwear drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsPickle

I went to the same school as Steffani Deans, i didn't know her well but she really did think she was a step above everyone else. Nasty to anyone she didn't deem good enough for her. Tickles me knowing she's still living at home taking pictures of her nips in the local M&S 🤣

• Haha

scottishk

I’ve definitely seen at least 5 supermarket posing shots today, between that and the thousands of multi story car park shoots ... they’ve all got really creative since The Ivy and Blythswood Square are shut.

• Haha

Pinkgirl87x

I went to the same school as Steffani Deans, i didn't know her well but she really did think she was a step above everyone else. Nasty to anyone she didn't deem good enough for her. Tickles me knowing she's still living at home taking pictures of her nips in the local M&S 🤣
I just can’t get over how manly she looks. I hate commenting on anyone’s looks but I just don’t see the obsession with her. Cracking body but her content is shite!! I mean the coffee in the car park?? I get more views and likes for a new sofa!!

Honey12

Thoughts on Megano Welsh? I used to quite like her but just feel lately she is forcing this hyperactive quirky girl personality n its super grating
Think she is so annoying and acts very selfish over lockdown considering her parents work for the nhs. Her and her friends have had many gaffs during lockdown

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

BR006

I love Abbie Blyth I think out of all the influencers she is the most real! She’s probably the only one I like tbh

• Angry

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Steffani Deans is the most vain person ever, she constantly poses and doesn’t even get embarrassed. I don’t get why she’s got a following, her gym videos are the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen, close ups of her bent over raising her leg! What a vacuous existence! I genuinely don’t think she has any opinion on anything..such an airhead and besties with Jilly Isabella..enough said on that!

• Heart