Scientology

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I’ve put this in the right area.
I couldn’t find a thread on it and it fascinates me so wanted to see what others thing or story’s anyone has...
I have no personal connection to it but have watched a lot of documentaries and read a lot up on it and I just can’t understand how people get sucked in.

Reactions: 18
It also fascinates me. Have you watched Leah Remini's show? I also read her book which was very interesting. It is such a scary cult.

Reactions: 8
It also fascinates me. Have you watched Leah Remini's show? I also read her book which was very interesting. It is such a scary cult.
Yes! Her show was really interesting. I haven’t read her book yet but I kept meaning to.
Isn’t it!! I’ve read a lot of story’s from people who got out and what it was like that way back and it just sounds horrific. Especially for the children born into it.

Reactions: 8
This site gives some insight into their beliefs and practices. Operation Clambake

This link here gives you an idea of what they are taught as 'gospel'. Worth a look, it's hilariously bad science fiction.
The Xenu Legend
How any grown adult can fall for the above story truly baffles me.

A lot of the survivors talk about systemic sexual abuse of children.
L Ron Hubbard was a drug addled pervert and a conman. The present leader David Miscavige is also named as a paedophile by survivors.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Read Beyond Belief by Jenna Miscavige Hill as it really sad but a fascinated read.

Reactions: 5
No link to this but marking my place as it fascinates me. I've watched all the TV shows and it's basically just a cult.

OMG Yessss i found a thread.. Whats every ones opinion on it?
I know its very different in America to the UK but i cant work out Law wise how they get away with so much? Money talks i guess?

Reactions: 9
I got into a full battle on twitter with actual american scientologists, then I got scared incase they fair gamed me! I blocked them and they tagged me in all sorts of posts 😯 I've never met crazier/more deluded people in my life.
I'm so glad I found out who they were before I got sucked in through their pesky personality tests!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
OMG Dalty! No way! I have too int he passed & closed my twitter down in the end as i was terrified of being fair gamed Haha!

I am so intrigued about what makes them so blind to the money... What is with all the empty buildings in Clearwater? And the IRS?
Imagine HMRC here- they would have a proper battle on their hands if they tried to get tax immunity here!

Apparently there is a home near me that was formally L Ron Hubbards holiday home. Saint Manor i think its called. And you can go & visit... i really really want to go but i'm also a bit scared they might start following me! Although i live a fairly mundane life full of sins!!

Reactions: 4
OMG Dalty! No way! I have too int he passed & closed my twitter down in the end as i was terrified of being fair gamed Haha!

I am so intrigued about what makes them so blind to the money... What is with all the empty buildings in Clearwater? And the IRS?
Imagine HMRC here- they would have a proper battle on their hands if they tried to get tax immunity here!

Apparently there is a home near me that was formally L Ron Hubbards holiday home. Saint Manor i think its called. And you can go & visit... i really really want to go but i'm also a bit scared they might start following me! Although i live a fairly mundane life full of sins!!
I'd love to go in to one of their buildings but would be scared of getting kidnapped 😂😂 I mean, ok Ron Hubbard made the whole thing up and admitted there was no money in writing science fiction but theres money in religion (evidently!!) But miscavige took it to a whole other level. Hubbard might have been bat tit crazy but miscavige is cruel, nasty and violent. I've ran out of scientology things to watch. I rewatched all the aftermath programmes.

Weve a church in a town outside of belfast called green pastures, it's basically an extreme 'Christian' cult (personally I believe all religions are cults) but green pastures has been built in a real deprived area and millions has been pumped in to it.

Some people are just a bit mental 😂😂

What are the main differences between it in American and UK?
I need more documentary’s to watch but I think I’ve watched them all!
Whats the deal with miscaviges wife?
I have soooooo many questions!!! It’s honestly the biggest cultout there.
I would totally wanna go to saint manor but equally be scared they would latch on to me lol

Reactions: 3
What are the main differences between it in American and UK?
I need more documentary’s to watch but I think I’ve watched them all!
Whats the deal with miscaviges wife?
I have soooooo many questions!!! It’s honestly the biggest cultout there.
I would totally wanna go to saint manor but equally be scared they would latch on to me lol
I'm not sure if there is a difference between UK and USA scientology. I dont know why their base in N.Ireland shut down (I mean its probably cus they couldn't recruit) I dont know who 'runs' the UK of scientology.

Theres an early (2012 I think) about scientology and you see mike rinder in it while he was still miscavige right hand man, then watch all the aftermath stuff with mike having left it. I'm completely obsessed with it all and theres going to be no more aftermath shows either!

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if there is a difference between UK and USA scientology. I dont know why their base in N.Ireland shut down (I mean its probably cus they couldn't recruit) I dont know who 'runs' the UK of scientology.

Theres an early (2012 I think) about scientology and you see mike rinder in it while he was still miscavige right hand man, then watch all the aftermath stuff with mike having left it. I'm completely obsessed with it all and theres going to be no more aftermath shows either!
I think I’ve seen those documentaries to. Oh noooo why not more aftermath shows? 😔

I think I’ve seen those documentaries to. Oh noooo why not more aftermath shows? 😔
I think theres a couple of different ones on netflix n louis theroux done 1 as well.
I'm not sure, the very last episode of season 3 wasnt shown for ages cus of a rape case against Danny Masterson but its since been shown. I dont know if the network didnt want to do anymore or leah felt it had all been said and done. It would more or less be a repeat of everything that's already been said. Of course scientologists think theyve 'won' the war against mike n leah but tony Ortega has a good website (the underground bunker) you should go check it out it has A LOT of info in it including all the people who have gone missing through scientology!

I'd love to go in to one of their buildings but would be scared of getting kidnapped 😂😂 I mean, ok Ron Hubbard made the whole thing up and admitted there was no money in writing science fiction but theres money in religion (evidently!!) But miscavige took it to a whole other level. Hubbard might have been bat tit crazy but miscavige is cruel, nasty and violent. I've ran out of scientology things to watch. I rewatched all the aftermath programmes.

Weve a church in a town outside of belfast called green pastures, it's basically an extreme 'Christian' cult (personally I believe all religions are cults) but green pastures has been built in a real deprived area and millions has been pumped in to it.

Some people are just a bit mental 😂😂
I think L Ron only made it up to make money... I highly doubt he believed any of it as he was a very well educated man.

But Miscavviage on the other hand loves the power he gets from it... I dont even know if its about the money for him (clearly to a certain extent) but it think he likes being Hitler.. I was shocked the amount of abuse even his close crew members get..

Im going to make my fiance come with me to Saint Hill Manor this weekend to have a nose... Apparently its just had a $16 million renovation! And its now more of a museum! It has this on it Wiki page "Following the completion of the renovations, the Church of Scientology purchased seven brand new 29-seater ADL Enviro200 midibuses to transport the 400 staff members between the manor and the town of Crowborough, fourteen miles away"

Lets get in contact with Leah Remini to investigate in the UK and we can help her ! Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think L Ron only made it up to make money... I highly doubt he believed any of it as he was a very well educated man.

But Miscavviage on the other hand loves the power he gets from it... I dont even know if its about the money for him (clearly to a certain extent) but it think he likes being Hitler.. I was shocked the amount of abuse even his close crew members get..

Im going to make my fiance come with me to Saint Hill Manor this weekend to have a nose... Apparently its just had a $16 million renovation! And its now more of a museum! It has this on it Wiki page "Following the completion of the renovations, the Church of Scientology purchased seven brand new 29-seater ADL Enviro200 midibuses to transport the 400 staff members between the manor and the town of Crowborough, fourteen miles away"

Lets get in contact with Leah Remini to investigate in the UK and we can help her ! Haha!
Miscavige has definitely got that Hitler vibe going on. I've tried to reach leah before, id love her to do something in the uk but we are probably very small fish n those running it over here wouldnt be as hateful as miscavige, I dont think they'd be as abusive altho I could be very wrong with that!
Let us all know what your visit is like! If we dont hear from you we will assume you've been kidnapped and indoctrinated 😂😂

Miscavige has definitely got that Hitler vibe going on. I've tried to reach leah before, id love her to do something in the uk but we are probably very small fish n those running it over here wouldnt be as hateful as miscavige, I dont think they'd be as abusive altho I could be very wrong with that!
Let us all know what your visit is like! If we dont hear from you we will assume you've been kidnapped and indoctrinated 😂😂
Ooooh this is going to be my new aim of 2020.. Get Leah Remini over to the UK to investigate what its like here! I wonder if its as violent & money gaining here....

You never know Dalty.. We could be having a twitter argument in a few weeks where i have converted 😂😂😂😂

I have just downloaded Jenna Miscavige Hills book.. I never read but i have read so many conspiracy theory books & Scientology ones! Its my thang!

Reactions: 2
Ooooh this is going to be my new aim of 2020.. Get Leah Remini over to the UK to investigate what its like here! I wonder if its as violent & money gaining here....

You never know Dalty.. We could be having a twitter argument in a few weeks where i have converted 😂😂😂😂

I have just downloaded Jenna Miscavige Hills book.. I never read but i have read so many conspiracy theory books & Scientology ones! Its my thang!
I'd love leah to come over. She'd eat n tit UK scientologists 😂😂 if you convert I promise to try to find you and bring you back to your senses!!

Oh I rarely read but I'll look into that 1!

• Haha
I'd love leah to come over. She'd eat n tit UK scientologists 😂😂 if you convert I promise to try to find you and bring you back to your senses!!

Oh I rarely read but I'll look into that 1!
I don’t read at all.. But I'm so obsessed about all this i cant stop.. She is David Miscavviage’ niece so i know i will love it!

I’m going to message Leah loads until she agrees to come over here & then onto Belfast with our help 🤣

Watch The Witnesses on Hayu too... I can’t work out what is worse, Jehovahs or Scientologists! How either of then are recognised as Actual “religions” not crazy cults i really do not know!

Reactions: 3