Scientology

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the main differences between it in American and UK?
I need more documentary’s to watch but I think I’ve watched them all!
Whats the deal with miscaviges wife?
I have soooooo many questions!!! It’s honestly the biggest cultout there.
I would totally wanna go to saint manor but equally be scared they would latch on to me lol
I feel like his wife is dead. Anyone else? She hasn't been seen for years. I have a book called Beyond Belief by Miscavage's niece that I need to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if scientology keep an eye on threads like this too.

Reactions: 4
I feel like his wife is dead. Anyone else? She hasn't been seen for years. I have a book called Beyond Belief by Miscavage's niece that I need to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if scientology keep an eye on threads like this too.
I was just driving home thinking oh christ there is going to be mike rinder like people on my doorstep waiting for me 🤣
Yes i have just started her book!

I reckon Shelly is alive but locked up in that mountain dungeon.. The Hole i think they called it? He prob pops in to bash her up & have a quickie then leaves her for months again!

Whats so weird His dad Ron left & has spoken out against him... So how can that be passed of as bull as well as the other 1000s of people?

• Haha
I was just driving home thinking oh christ there is going to be mike rinder like people on my doorstep waiting for me 🤣

I reckon Shelly is alive but locked up in that mountain dungeon.. The Hole i think they called it? He prob pops in to bash her up & have a quickie then leaves her for months again!

Whats so weird His dad Ron left & has spoken out against him... So how can that be passed of as bull as well as the other 1000s of people?
His dad has a book out too!!

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommended any good docs to watch about all this I’m so interested 😂😂😂

Can anyone recommended any good docs to watch about all this I’m so interested 😂😂😂
3 seasons of scientology the aftermath. Then louis theroux has one and then theres another called scientology going clear. (I'd recommend the 2 documentaries n then the aftermath shows)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
3 seasons of scientology the aftermath. Then louis theroux has one and then theres another called scientology going clear. (I'd recommend the 2 documentaries n then the aftermath shows)
What channels are these on 😅 that’s my weekend planned then! ❤

I don’t read at all.. But I'm so obsessed about all this i cant stop.. She is David Miscavviage’ niece so i know i will love it!

I’m going to message Leah loads until she agrees to come over here & then onto Belfast with our help 🤣

Watch The Witnesses on Hayu too... I can’t work out what is worse, Jehovahs or Scientologists! How either of then are recognised as Actual “religions” not crazy cults i really do not know!
Just signed up to 1 month free to watch the witnesses! Honestly I don’t understand how all these ‘religions’ get away with it all!!!!

I did the personality test on the site for a laugh, lots of really strange questions. I used an old email address that I rarely use, waiting to get bombarded with nonsense from them 😂

• Haha
This site gives some insight into their beliefs and practices. Operation Clambake

This link here gives you an idea of what they are taught as 'gospel'. Worth a look, it's hilariously bad science fiction.
The Xenu Legend
How any grown adult can fall for the above story truly baffles me.

A lot of the survivors talk about systemic sexual abuse of children.
L Ron Hubbard was a drug addled pervert and a conman. The present leader David Miscavige is also named as a paedophile by survivors.
Miscavige is not a paedophile. He's an evil, money-grubbing, ruthless, physically abusive, imprisoning bastard, but he's not a paedophile. Hubbard, on the other hand... he once wrote about how seven-year-old girls should not have any issue with being passionately kissed by older men, and he also said that anyone who has a problem with child abuse is covering up for the fact that they were probably an abuser themselves in a past life.

There's enough stuff you can say about how evil Miscavige is without calling him a paedophile. For example, when one of his right-hand men turned on him, he made him live in a bamboo cage by a swamp for more than a year; Miscavige would regularly visit the swamp, make this man stand to attention, and then punch him in the stomach.

Shelly is alive, by all accounts, and a prisoner in the mountains, but she's not in The Hole. The Hole was an office-turned-prison at Scientology's HQ in California where Miscavige had scores of Scientology executives locked up for, in some cases, several years. They slept on the floor in there, had meals (usually slop) delivered to them, and had to literally beat confessions of 'crimes' against Scientology out of each other.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
I love to find out about the upper level, you know sea org where apparently Tim cruise hangs out.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if there is a difference between UK and USA scientology. I dont know why their base in N.Ireland shut down (I mean its probably cus they couldn't recruit) I dont know who 'runs' the UK of scientology.

Theres an early (2012 I think) about scientology and you see mike rinder in it while he was still miscavige right hand man, then watch all the aftermath stuff with mike having left it. I'm completely obsessed with it all and theres going to be no more aftermath shows either!
I'm fascinated by it all! I listened to a few Louis Theroux podcasts and he mentioned in one that he received a letter from David Miscavage's personal lawyer who is based in Belfast. Due to a libel loophole in NI, he can stop certain Scientology shows going out on UK TV due to a defamation clause (though he wasn't able to stop the Louis doc going out as he had expert solicitors who made sure everything was carefully worded). I did a bit of google research on it as I'm local in NI and David is linked to two separate solicitors in Belfast.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...el-laws-in-bid-to-ban-dads-book-34675807.html

Going to hazard a guess someone at each law firm either know's they're getting a big payday from Miscavage or they're in the cult themselves...found myself googling the lawyers at the firms and trying to figure out which one of them is the big Scientologist who hasn't a bit of sense between the ears!lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Excellent work! I didnt know any of this and of course some law from here fucks everything up 🙄😂

Like never ever would I think miscavige would have a lawyer in belfast especially when theres no 'church' here anymore

Reactions: 2
Excellent work! I didnt know any of this and of course some law from here fucks everything up 🙄😂

Like never ever would I think miscavige would have a lawyer in belfast especially when theres no 'church' here anymore
I know! I remember hearing the podcast thinking 'WHAT BELFAST!?!' lol!! Seen you post previously about the Green Pastures Chruch *cough*commune*cough that's another weird one!

@PenelopePitstop here you go!

I know! I remember hearing the podcast thinking 'WHAT BELFAST!?!' lol!! Seen you post previously about the Green Pastures Chruch *cough*commune*cough that's another weird one!
Oh them boys up in Ballymena are full scale cult for sure! The the wrights guy was a bit cunty (and funding the cult) I felt so sorry for his dad tho you could see he didnt want wrights going under

• Heart
Oh thank you @Dalty for bringing me over! Was about to start one 😊

I’ve read going clear twice and watched the programme. I also work near the Tottenham Court Road branch of dianetics...although not at the mo as we’re working from home 😂

Oh thank you @Dalty for bringing me over! Was about to start one 😊

I’ve read going clear twice and watched the programme. I also work near the Tottenham Court Road branch of dianetics...although not at the mo as we’re working from home 😂
I didn’t realise there was a book!
Ooooh that’s cool! Haha. I’ve always wondered what it’s like over here, Is it as dramatic and glamourised as it is in America?

I didn’t realise there was a book!
Ooooh that’s cool! Haha. I’ve always wondered what it’s like over here, Is it as dramatic and glamourised as it is in America?
I didnt realise there was a book either! Altho I'm not much of a reader.
I know their church in belfast was just an office in great victoria street, they told me there was people 'studying' when I was in but I didnt see anyone. It was not very fancy at all!

Just found this thread. I’m fascinated by these wierdos. Is Miscavich’s niece book pro or against this cult? His poor wife, imagine being held prisoner like that