Scared of the Dark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe does my head in with the constant screaming, imagine being in there with her. You would need 120395029384209 head ache tablets to put up with her. Saying that, I'm a massive chicken and would probably be really jumpy and screaming flat out too 😂

Chris Eubank isn't all there but he's one of those ones I love to hate because he does actually make me laugh with the stuff he comes out with. He loves that sheriffs badge too, I remember him always wearing it when he was on Celeb Gogglebox 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m conflicted tonight as Race Across the World is on but I think Scared of the Dark wins as I want to see what happens.
I was thinking this afternoon surely they have a mental assessment before taking part why did Chris pass ?

Reactions: 2
Did chloe really just moan about everyone listening to chris during the task( who was in the right place might I add)
That's what it sounded like.

Also if it's constantly dark why do they need their personal boxes labelled who's going to see it 🤔

Reactions: 1
Did chloe really just moan about everyone listening to chris during the task( who was in the right place might I add)

Also if it's constantly dark why do they need their personal boxes labelled who's going to see it 🤔
I know it's almost like she's jealous

Reactions: 1

When Chris said something didn't Paul Gascoigne say "there's too many chiefs and not enough Indians".?

Reactions: 3

I think the psych chap got it spot on. This has pushed people to the point that they start to take it out on others. Notice when the tension had passed at they had won the challenge she was talking to Chris M in a really caring way about how he went blind. This is one of those reality shows that I think it's almost impossible to second guess how you would react in these circumstances. They are truly messing with peoples brains.

Reactions: 4
Chloe is showing her true colours. I like the other girls. Tough choice on who is for the win.

Chloe is showing her true colours. I like the other girls. Tough choice on who is for the win.
I think they'll vote for Chris to win. They will say how they now have a greater understanding on what life must be like for the blind and want him to have it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I missed it last night who won?
Putting it under spoiler, as some may not have watched it yet

It was Paul that won, though I really wanted Chris to win, I think he's really helped show what he went through during the time of going blind & also what it is like being completely blind (though I know he said he still see's some light, but nothing more than that) and that it was painful during the process of going blind, but actually easier when he couldn't see as opposed to seeing some things & that he was very stressed & angered during that period. x

I really like and admire Chris, he tells some funny stories about his blindness at his gigs, and he's well worth going to see

Reactions: 2
I really like and admire Chris, he tells some funny stories about his blindness at his gigs, and he's well worth going to see
I really warmed to him in this programme very genuine very strong person putting up with Eubank's antics and Chloe's screams with good humour and kindness.

Reactions: 4
Hello! Ive come over after seeing the snippet on gogglebox. So many questions.
Are they in the dark ALL the time? Surely that wouldnt be good for all that time?
They cant even see to wee etc?? Surely it will be everywhere (thinking of the men there!)
Only 20 mins into the first episode anyway so will see how it goes.

Hello! Ive come over after seeing the snippet on gogglebox. So many questions.
Are they in the dark ALL the time? Surely that wouldnt be good for all that time?
They cant even see to wee etc?? Surely it will be everywhere (thinking of the men there!)
Only 20 mins into the first episode anyway so will see how it goes.
I can't remember them ever saying if they have light on when they go to the toilet. I mean how would you wipe? I remember them having light on them in their diary type room.

I can't remember them ever saying if they have light on when they go to the toilet. I mean how would you wipe? I remember them having light on them in their diary type room.
Ah yeah just seen chloe after she didnt do that trial and she is sat in light.
Exactly how do you wipe? Especially too if its not a wee!