Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
I bloody love this. I think the dynamics are great, there’s a good balance of personalities. It’s like when Big Brother had a proper range of people. Chris Eubank with a puppy was giving Gemma Collins with a Shetland Pony.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Salted Caramel

Chatty Member
Not a fan of them using that rabbit in the challenge tonight. Also, I think I'm going to have nightmares about Chris Eubank. He's seriously weird.

Reactions: 7

unidentified

VIP Member
It was funnier than I was expecting. I would be awful. I can’t even go up my own stairs in the dark (and I have street light coming in through the transom window), I would lose my shit at Chris Eubank.

Reactions: 6

neroli

VIP Member
His son died suddenly less than 2 years ago I feel like he's probably still affected by that as its really not that long.
Still no reason to be absolutely going off on everyone like. Fair enough if he wants to be spiritual but there's no point chucking it in everyone's faces when they haven't asked.
I have always thought that he may be autistic?

Scragbags

VIP Member
The amount they've been pushing it in ads I honestly thought it was going to be a dud but it's got me creased!

I'd want to be scarlett but I don't think I'd be able to not laugh

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
His son died suddenly less than 2 years ago I feel like he's probably still affected by that as its really not that long.
Still no reason to be absolutely going off on everyone like. Fair enough if he wants to be spiritual but there's no point chucking it in everyone's faces when they haven't asked.

jammy

Chatty Member
Chloe is showing her true colours. I like the other girls. Tough choice on who is for the win.
I think they'll vote for Chris to win. They will say how they now have a greater understanding on what life must be like for the blind and want him to have it?

• Heart
Why's Chris Eubank so concerned about how their family will react when they see it. Isn't he worried about how his family will view him as a twat. I think my family would be laughing at me. They already know I'm a div

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Scragbags

VIP Member
I'm gutted it's nearly finished they should have scrapped rise and fall and gave us 4 weeks of this.

The rabbit in the task wasn't a good idea, it was so jumpy!

Salted Caramel

Chatty Member
Ahh, this is filling my Traitors / Rise and Fall / Tempting Fortune void nicely. Love a bit of Danny Dyer.

Chloe is hilarious, the faces she pulls in the dark at Chris telling them all off makes me laugh. Her face when Gazza was talking about serving time in prison... She was clearly thinking WTF have I signed up for. This is the most ridiculous idea for a reality TV show and I'm loving it.

tilly27

VIP Member
I missed it last night who won?
Putting it under spoiler, as some may not have watched it yet

It was Paul that won, though I really wanted Chris to win, I think he's really helped show what he went through during the time of going blind & also what it is like being completely blind (though I know he said he still see's some light, but nothing more than that) and that it was painful during the process of going blind, but actually easier when he couldn't see as opposed to seeing some things & that he was very stressed & angered during that period. x

Beaology

Chloe is showing her true colours. I like the other girls. Tough choice on who is for the win.