Scared of the Dark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this show hahah?

Also: every show they bring out is some variation of big brother. Just bring back BB!

Reactions: 3
I'll be honest no idea who chloe is but she's putting on a show people have panicked less doing bush tucker trials never mind simply finding keys on a ledge and opening doors albeit in the dark.
Acting up for the cameras ๐Ÿ™„

I'm watching, I'd tell Chris Eubank to duck off but then again he is a boxer so I'd probably do whatever he says. That Chloe is well annoying although if I had a guy chasing me I'd probably crap myself

Reactions: 2
Absolutely loving this, it's brilliant, ridiculous TV

Chloe on about "that's where her head is" ....its not love Island now Chlo ๐Ÿ™„

Gazza though, I'm a bit speechless

The amount they've been pushing it in ads I honestly thought it was going to be a dud but it's got me creased!

I'd want to be scarlett but I don't think I'd be able to not laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was funnier than I was expecting. I would be awful. I canโ€™t even go up my own stairs in the dark (and I have street light coming in through the transom window), I would lose my tit at Chris Eubank.

Reactions: 6
Why's Chris Eubank so concerned about how their family will react when they see it. Isn't he worried about how his family will view him as a twit. I think my family would be laughing at me. They already know I'm a div

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Almost swerved this one because I can't stand Danny Dyer but so glad I gave in and watched it, it was so ridiculously funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Why's Chris Eubank so concerned about how their family will react when they see it. Isn't he worried about how his family will view him as a twit. I think my family would be laughing at me. They already know I'm a div
His family have probably all buggered off if this is how he acts irl. Imagine living with him.

Reactions: 1