Scared of the Dark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His son died suddenly less than 2 years ago I feel like he's probably still affected by that as its really not that long.
Still no reason to be absolutely going off on everyone like. Fair enough if he wants to be spiritual but there's no point chucking it in everyone's faces when they haven't asked.

Reactions: 6
His son died suddenly less than 2 years ago I feel like he's probably still affected by that as its really not that long.
Still no reason to be absolutely going off on everyone like. Fair enough if he wants to be spiritual but there's no point chucking it in everyone's faces when they haven't asked.
Yeah I thought maybe he's not ready for this. But as you said no one else is there for a transcendental journey

Reactions: 1
Well that was hilarious I think I will carry on watching. In any programme I have seen Chris eubank "respect' has been a big thing of his. Although not sure when this was filmed but I'm gonna assume (due to risk) it was before scarlet got pregnant, imagine she birthed a mini eubank 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have always thought that he may be autistic?

Reactions: 6
Ahh, this is filling my Traitors / Rise and Fall / Tempting Fortune void nicely. Love a bit of Danny Dyer.

Chloe is hilarious, the faces she pulls in the dark at Chris telling them all off makes me laugh. Her face when Gazza was talking about serving time in prison... She was clearly thinking WTF have I signed up for. This is the most ridiculous idea for a reality TV show and I'm loving it.

Reactions: 5
I bloody love this. I think the dynamics are great, there’s a good balance of personalities. It’s like when Big Brother had a proper range of people. Chris Eubank with a puppy was giving Gemma Collins with a Shetland Pony.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a fan of them using that rabbit in the challenge tonight. Also, I think I'm going to have nightmares about Chris Eubank. He's seriously weird.

Reactions: 7
I'm gutted it's nearly finished they should have scrapped rise and fall and gave us 4 weeks of this.

The rabbit in the task wasn't a good idea, it was so jumpy!

Reactions: 5
I've absolutely pissed myself laughing at it, funniest thing I've watched in ages, and Donna is just pure jokes I love her!

Not a fan of them using that rabbit in the challenge tonight. Also, I think I'm going to have nightmares about Chris Eubank. He's seriously weird.
No me neither they're grabbing and screaming at it. They could have picked something else. What did Donna say she had that could make her go blind?
I've absolutely pissed myself laughing at it, funniest thing I've watched in ages, and Donna is just pure jokes I love her!
She's really growing on me never really seen her in much but thought that hey Tracey was crap.

Reactions: 2
I'm gutted it's nearly finished they should have scrapped rise and fall and gave us 4 weeks of this.

The rabbit in the task wasn't a good idea, it was so jumpy!
That poor rabbit shouldn't have been in this farce.
---
I found Eubank quite menacing last night and extremely passive aggressive. He was an idiot in I'm a celebrity but at least joined in a bit more.

That poor rabbit shouldn't have been in this farce.
---
I found Eubank quite menacing last night and extremely passive aggressive. He was an idiot in I'm a celebrity but at least joined in a bit more.
He was so rude. Danny Dyer had him sussed "you can't lose if you don't take part" when he started losing the game.

He should be booted out he is not playing fair and a pain in the ar*e
Yeah must be making the others have a tit time but I guess that's the game make them suffer as much as possible in the dark. So they will love the conflict and people slowly losing their minds. Do you think he walked out last night?

Yeah must be making the others have a tit time but I guess that's the game make them suffer as much as possible in the dark. So they will love the conflict and people slowly losing their minds. Do you think he walked out last night?
It looked like he was going to go but I am not sure if this is him play acting!

Chris is an epic twit… his brother had the right idea about ignoring him but now he uses it as a weapon.

Donna is pure joy… the others fade a bit into the background. I would have had to bite about his son if he dared to have a go at me. People are allowed happy and sad days and some a bit tragic.

Reactions: 2