Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
what do you so when you don't have enough foe a dose in a pen ? do you so two injections oe just under dose one. I used the rest of ny first pen up today but didn't have enough for 1.8mg so I just finished off the cartridge as far as it would go.

Notworthy

VIP Member
Hi all, I’ve been on saxenda since March and got two stone weight loss today! Slower than some but I’m so happy. It’s been the most consistent thing for me, I’ve got 7 pens left and I think I’ll stop after then just because of costs but loved it! Would really recommend
Have you looked at why you gained the weigh to begin with and started to make adjustments so that you can continue your progress without Saxenda

Nosyparker86

Thank you. Plenty of chub probs won’t feel it. I’ve had a tummy tuck before so nerves are a bit broken in that area 🤣… bit paranoid of the cancer risks 🫤

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I ordered an extra 5 saxenda pens yesterday to account for the post Christmas rush and to make the most of the Black Friday offers! I should hopefully have enough now to see me through to my goal weight
How many do you have ‘stored’ to get you through? And how many lbs til goal?

Clarity456

VIP Member
Went up from 0.6 to 1.2 yesterday and the nausea has been ALOT 🤢 I've wasted the full day moping. anyone just gone from 0.6 to 0.9 maybe? ie 0.6 and 3 clicks?

margaretta

VIP Member
Pancreatitis can be fatal, please don’t risk your life to lose weight. I read an article in the BMJ about alternatives to Saxenda, and there’s another injection also used to treat diabetes (as is Saxenda). I’ll try and find the link for you ❤
Thank you for the voice of common sense. I am finding this situation so depressing. I know there is no miracle cure but I need something to give my own efforts a helping hand.

Dub2020

I'm excited for Wegovy to launch and/or ozempic to be more available again so that I can switch off sax. Since the 29th December I've been starting up again with sax - I was on a break for less than 1 week and I'm now at 2.4 but it's absolutely not impacting me at all! None of the good or bad effects that I experienced before my break. I know people on here had said it can be less effective after a break but I absolutely had not expected it to be to this degree. It's so frustrating, it feels like my body is working absolutely against me.
I switched from ozempic two weeks ago when supplies ran out entirely. The daily injections are a nuisance and I don't find it nearly as good as ozempic. I do still feel full earlier when im eating but the fullness/satisfaction doesn't last and I'm hungry again in no time, having plenty of cravings too 😩

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I’m really proud of losing 5 stone. I had taken a break when I’d got really ill, (NOT saxenda related) but I really have lost my mojo about going back on them. It’s so hard to see the weight loss in myself too which I think is just making me feel even more bleh.
I need the motivation to kick it up again 😬
5 stone is fantastic!

Lala22

Chatty Member
People that have purchased more than once from boots:

Do you have to re fill in the consultation to buy more pens, or can you just add them to the basket?

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Day 2 of being back on Saxenda and it hasn’t curbed my appetite and no side effects?
---

Does anyone know if you can buy the needles separately? I've stayed at a lower dose due to side effects but will run out of needles before the pens run out
You can from London Slimming Clinic

a.pain

VIP Member
I haven’t but just wanted to say that 5 pens would last you nearly 2 months when you’re first starting out and there’s a welcome offer with boots and I think you can get them for £180. Some people don’t follow the dosing plan to make the pens last a bit longer which if it works for you then there’s no harm in it!

Do you follow the Facebook group? There are a few people who seem to have had it through the nhs but it seems very area dependant
Thanks. What’s the name of the Fb group?