Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not yet, I'm waiting for the June codes to drop as the others stopped working a couple of days ago
Ah ok I think I’ll wait to order my next pen too. I just got twitchy as a friend said that several online pharmacies aren’t accepting new MJ patients, I want to make sure I get my next pen!
---
Not yet, I'm waiting for the June codes to drop as the others stopped working a couple of days ago

EDIT

Just seen this.... 😕
Oh no! I wonder if that will apply to all the pharmacies.

Last edited:
I’m due to take my first 7.5mg today. I’ve lost 2st since I started on 11th April 🙌

I’m a little nervous taking 7.5 today as I had some bad side effects on my last 5mg that lasted longer than they have before. I usually take in the evening before bed but I’m going to take it in the morning on a full stomach instead and see how I get on 🤞🤞

Reactions: 6
Ah ok I think I’ll wait to order my next pen too. I just got twitchy as a friend said that several online pharmacies aren’t accepting new MJ patients, I want to make sure I get my next pen!
---

Oh no! I wonder if that will apply to all the pharmacies.
Doesn't seem to be all, there's a lot of June discount codes popping up online for other pharmacies. Med express will lose so many customers if they stick with this. I tried all of the 'current' ones I could find yesterday and not a single one worked 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I managed to get TOPUPTEN to work on Tuesday but seems they are pulling them.

Rumour is that’s its legislation on prescription medication but I’m not sure.

I don’t want to leave MedExpress but I will if the price is more competitive elsewhere.

• Sad
I’m due to take my first 7.5mg today. I’ve lost 2st since I started on 11th April 🙌

I’m a little nervous taking 7.5 today as I had some bad side effects on my last 5mg that lasted longer than they have before. I usually take in the evening before bed but I’m going to take it in the morning on a full stomach instead and see how I get on 🤞🤞
Congrats on your loss! Hope you don’t get bad side effects today 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi guys, total newbie here. Have just ordered Mounjaro from medexpress so am still awaiting approval, however, I'd like to hear from you guys what are ypur absolute must do's and absolute do not's for a successful start off with no severe side effects. I've been following someone online and she suggested cutting back on fatty foods for a week before the first dose. Am very nervous about using it but I'm desperate now. In the last year I've piled on 4 stones. Over eating and laziness.
---
Also when is the best time of day to use it? Is there one? Someine said they felt very tired after so always did it on a weekend.

Hi guys, total newbie here. Have just ordered Mounjaro from medexpress so am still awaiting approval, however, I'd like to hear from you guys what are ypur absolute must do's and absolute do not's for a successful start off with no severe side effects. I've been following someone online and she suggested cutting back on fatty foods for a week before the first dose. Am very nervous about using it but I'm desperate now. In the last year I've piled on 4 stones. Over eating and laziness.
---
Also when is the best time of day to use it? Is there one? Someine said they felt very tired after so always did it on a weekend.
I am on my second week of MJ and I did nothing! I did my first dose in the evening and second dose kind of at lunchtime. I did start on a Friday in case I got bad side effects it would be at the weekend and not impact work. I’ve had virtually no side effects- mild nausea on the first day or so, slight constipation, the odd mild tummy pain or very minor reflux but none of that was strong enough to really even flag on my radar if I wasn’t looking out for things. Good luck!!

Reactions: 3
I am on my second week of MJ and I did nothing! I did my first dose in the evening and second dose kind of at lunchtime. I did start on a Friday in case I got bad side effects it would be at the weekend and not impact work. I’ve had virtually no side effects- mild nausea on the first day or so, slight constipation, the odd mild tummy pain or very minor reflux but none of that was strong enough to really even flag on my radar if I wasn’t looking out for things. Good luck!!
Did you lose much in your first week?

it seems like a lot of people beginning the injections get so preoccupied with initial weight loss and think this is going to be an immediate result!

There are no magic potions in weight loss even with the amazing assistance of these drugs!

i really recommended weighing yourself monthly, don't get fixated on lbs your body weight throughout the day can go up and down as much as 4lbs!

you don't get high loss the first few months cause you on introducing the medication to your body, if your loosing a lot initially it will be mostly water!

with any weight loss, slow and steady wins the race! try and hit 90g of protein a day, have fiber in your diet. my fitness pal is great for monitoring your calories and macros to hit your protein. Do exercise to build muscle, muscle burns fat! work the big muscles like legs butt etc to maximise results. I lost 5 stone purely strength training and diet never done any cardio!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did you lose much in your first week?
5lb in my first week.

my tips would be make sure you’re drinking plenty of water, up your protein, and don’t forget about fibre. Take a multivitamin in case you don’t manage to eat enough. I’m only on my second week and I am aware that more side effects might kick in when I get onto the proper doses.

Hiya, does anyone know if Bolt pharmacy send out reminders when your next order is due?

My fourth 2.5mg dose is due tomorrow, I feel I’m definitely ready to go up a dose. I haven’t really felt any effect this past week, I’m 2.6kg down in total over the past few weeks (my first week I lost 2kg which was probably just water weight). I know you can get a 5th dose out of the pens, will there be any issue if I double dose the 2.5mg tomorrow (using different needles of course), essentially taking me up to 5mg a week early?

Does anyone know if you move wegovy suppliers do you have to go back to starting dose or will they continue you at your current dose?

Does anyone know if you move wegovy suppliers do you have to go back to starting dose or will they continue you at your current dose?
They will ask for a photo of your current prescribed pen and will let you order the next dose. That's been my experience anyway, I've used a different supplier each time to get the best deal.

• Heart
They will ask for a photo of your current prescribed pen and will let you order the next dose. That's been my experience anyway, I've used a different supplier each time to get the best deal.
Thank you, appreciate the info. That's the reason i was asking i want to shop around for price. Also currently using VOY 4 week subscription but they just randomly charge at different dates at times it's been 10 days before my subscription date was due 🙄😡

• Sad
Hi, my Mounjaro has arrived. Where would you recommend is the best place to inject? And are you best taking it before bed?

Hi, my Mounjaro has arrived. Where would you recommend is the best place to inject? And are you best taking it before bed?
I’ve been doing it in my tummy. It’s really easy, you don’t feel it. I took it before bed the first week as I was worried about side effects but took it earlier in the day (lunch time ish) the second week and haven’t noticed any difference.

Great thanks I might try it early on then rather than wait until tonight. Did you notice any difference with your weight first couple of weeks?

I’ve been doing it in my tummy. It’s really easy, you don’t feel it. I took it before bed the first week as I was worried about side effects but took it earlier in the day (lunch time ish) the second week and haven’t noticed any difference.