Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Its a life changer.
Where did you manage to get it from?! I have GP appointment next week & im hoping to get it prescribed, I have high Blood Pressure & sleep apnea , I’m about 2.5stone overweight! I cannot get it off. Driving me mad. 3 years ago I lost 3 stone through slimming world, I’ve done same this time and nothing

Reactions: 1
I noticed that tonight too. I have one dose left and am now looking to change to something else as I think the prices are extortionate
Am going to try and make my box last till I go on holiday in Aug and then maybe look at mysimba when I get back. As me and my husband are on rybelsus it was only ever going to be a temporary help to us rather than a long term option. Mysimba looks to have as good results as rybelsus but on average takes a few weeks longer to loose the same amount of weight.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow, that’s disgusting. I hope they get no orders @ that silly price!!

Reactions: 3
Reminds me of the time when I went for a 16 week check when pregnant with my first baby. Saw a locus GP who was MASSIVE. I mean very obese. She weighed me and I was 9 stone 2lbs, I’m 5’5” and I was tiny. She sucked in her breath and said “you don’t want to be putting much more on!”. Talk about damaging. Id gone through a lot to lose nearly 3 stone a couple of years before for my wedding. so was super touchy about my weight as it was and I’d only put on 2lbs!
---
Locum not locus!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.